What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

So now you resort to personal insults just because i dont agree with you and not once have you answered me on merit but rather your personal rants. If you cant debate rationally don't quote me. You maybe a moderator i dont give a rats *** about that. Now ban me and show everybody the hypocrite that you are.

Listen,

I did not ban you. The last mod actions taken by me have been deleting posts of no value and cautioning people on a Bangladesh thread.

You are needlessly accusing me because you fail to understand that some threads have been locked and merged by someone else other than me.

I could not be a mod if I could not participate in a civilized and proper discourse. I have a history and feel free to point out when and where I have taken such issues at a level that would occasion approbation and criticism.

I expect an apology from you for making unwarranted accusations.

Philosophers since Plato and Socrates have commented that Democracy (literally "Mob Rule" in Greek) eventually degenerates into Anarchy and then Dictatorship; and that demagogues play an important part in making it so.

It takes sensibility on part of the public to not let this happen. We can see sensibility level right here on PDF.
I am really disappointed from Imran khan just look at his language

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I want all Pakistanis 2 get here breaking all barriers. Warning police 2 release r ppl or v will punish them 4 unlawfully detaining r ppl</p>&mdash; Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) <a href="August'> ">August 20, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
Listen,

I expect an apology from you for making unwarranted accusations.

Please bring some protesters here at defense.pk and hold online dharna. Webmaster will offer you a special thread, equivalent to 'special areas' for dharnas.

He isn't going to give apology

haider rizvi and another are going for negotiations with qadri

thought i was banned too, but it was error due to thread being combinedn

he can't ban you, he can give warning. takes 3 warning for a ban.

Also both of you, stop swearing. it is against forum rules. Even censoring is against forum rules and carries equal penalty

Thanks for clarification. Let me point out that I can ban anyone in an instant, but I have to justify that to myself and to others. Mods work as a team and we discuss such things amongst ourselves.

Enough OT now. No more of this.
--------------------------------------------------------

Breaking: N-League protesters are protesting in front of SMQ home in Multan. Police intervening to control.

It takes two to tango.

what is their agenda after being PM??? What makes them to think that they deserve to be PM?
Model town incident.... They killed 14 supporters of PAT, and shoot around 100 people including woman. This incident happened in next street of CM Punjab which is brother of Prime minister. They are telling PM to resign because they are involved in Brutal killing , they are demanding justice.

Its our own fault dear. We can not blame others.

faults ???????? faults ????????

the fault starts from schools, where the most bad A$$ and influential guy is the one that whips people and beats the crap out of the guys in his class the sad part is that there is no one to stop him......and now this is why we have such people who are called leaders

im not blaming others ...... but dont you agree that because of the so called "ISLAMI JAMHURIYAT" these faults could never be rectified because these 2 words are used to cover up every bad sin, crime of any sort !!!!!

every where some one or the other has political/religious influence and uses it which as a result screws up one family then the other screws up the other and it goes on and on .....

I feel horrible to admit this but thanks to influence and democracy peace is unknown to my country

I dont want all this cosmetic stuff like metro bus,metro, malls etc.... all I want is security.....without security all these cosmetic things are clearly at threat

You mean Gullu league. Not surprised.
You do not see the PTI and PAT's Gullus attacking Islamabad?

faults ???????? faults ????????

the fault starts from schools, where the most bad A$$ and influential guy is the one that whips people and beats the crap out of the guys in his class the sad part is that there is no one to stop him......and now this is why we have such people who are called leaders

im not blaming others ...... but dont you agree that because of the so called "ISLAMI JAMHURIYAT" these faults could never be rectified because these 2 words are used to cover up every bad sin, crime of any sort !!!!!

every where some one or the other has political/religious influence and uses it which as a result screws up one family then the other screws up the other and it goes on and on .....

I feel horrible to admit this but thanks to influence and democracy peace is unknown to my country

I dont want all this cosmetic stuff like metro bus,metro, malls etc.... all I want is security.....without security all these cosmetic things are clearly at threat

There is no alternative to constitutionalism. Lack of security could be deliberate to make the likes of us want to live under Martial Law. It could very well be a game. I hope you understand.

TUQ refused to meet the negotiations committee. Oh come on. put an end to it. Imran is meeting them.

You do not see the PTI and PAT's Gullus attacking Islamabad?
Its police that arrested 4000+ peaceful people of PTI and 25000 people of PAT.... This is government , taking undemocratic steps from first day. Nation will not accept fake mandate government.

There is no alternative to constitutionalism. Lack of security could be deliberate to make the likes of us want to live under Martial Law. It could very well be a game. I hope you understand.

fair point.....but what I have come across is mostly political/religious influence.....we have a police force that is completely inducted by influence and politics ..... and the police is responsible for internal security..... army is for the borders

Its police that arrested 4000+ peaceful people of PTI and 25000 people of PAT.... This is government , taking undemocratic steps from first day. Nation will not accept fake mandate government.

There is nothing undemocratic in dealing with anarchists.

The mandate is not fake. This is a convenient lie to cover support for mob rule and blackmail.

fair point.....but what I have come across is mostly political/religious influence.....we have a police force that is completely inducted by influence and politics ..... and the police is responsible for internal security..... army is for the borders

I wish it were so simple.

Right now I am listening to TuQ, calling his danda force as "Hum pur-Amn Log hain". The guy is looking for more blood.

Back
Top Bottom