What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

well if government of Pakistan elected starts accepting such nonsense. Then tomorrow TTP will say we wish to hang all parliament.

or maybe another Mullah will come say this whole Assembly is unislamic hang them all.

where will it end? any MOB should not be allowed to make decisions. bhai meray wrong is wrong.
it is no non sense .. u cant use police as ur pets to attack people demonstrating against u ... like they murdered 18 people .. attack by pmln was un provoked

I wish it were so simple.

Right now I am listening to TuQ, calling his danda force as "Hum pur-Amn Log hain". The guy is looking for more blood.

yeah, me too

this guy is insane, im pretty sure that the army can be deployed on TuQ, this guy is a foreign national attempting to take over and push the country in timber mode !!!! what do u think ??? I believe it is possible

Right now I am listening to TuQ, calling his danda force as "Hum pur-Amn Log hain". The guy is looking for more blood.

Great SPEECH by Tahir ul Qadri - Completely finished the gutter ppl of PMLN and Mahmood Achkzai Khan Paktoon leaders !!!!

PMLN is a curse and after this their political standing is worth a gutter...shameless corrupt murderers .

There is nothing undemocratic in dealing with anarchists.

The mandate is not fake. This is a convenient lie to cover support for mob rule and blackmail.

I wish it were so simple.

Mandate was not fake , but the ink used in elections was fake ? Right?

Point is simple here - what's happening is an illegal and an unconstitutional act(?) of show of force, threatening to virtually blockade the parliament and the heads of state is as unconstitutional as it gets.

What's stopping the police or the army from stopping this crowd? that is if it is an unconstitutional act in Pakistan.

Democracy in Pakistan is weak and fragile, the last time we went through this, we had a tug of war between NS and BB, followed by a coup, military rule, before that, again we had elected reps, removed by a coup, and again same story before that.

The last 6 years have been the worst period in our history, we've been tested on all fronts, our people die daily due to an internal war, sectarianism and tore up communities and taken lives, our economy has been in the shitters, political instability is at an all time high, the security situation is a joke, we have India to the East, BLA types and TTP to the the west, then in every corner of Pakistan there's some local radicals and among them are militants. We have people who don't know anything about democracy, and who were bought into this new era for Pakistan solely on the call that democracy is the way forward, and since there has been nothing but suffering. The common man is fed up.

That is why when the last time force was used against these people in Model Town, many were killed, and an entire fiasco raged on and has been going on even today. It was a sad incident, but TuQ and others made a total meal out of it.

My point being, we are already at a point where a single bullet if fired in Islamabad right now, could change Pakistan's future in a massive way. But the army and the government have laid down the law, they've drawn the line and I don't think either TuQ or IK are daring and foolhardy enough to try and test that. But if they do, there will be bloodshed, and the constitution and laws won't matter to the guy on the streets when all hell breaks loose. Further escalation is firmly, in no-one's interests.

Ideally, I'd like to see TuQ go home, IK if he needs press on ECP reform and audit/recount in specific areas, NS should stay quiet as he has done well so far and so should the army. De-escalation is the way forward now.

yeah, me too

this guy is insane, im pretty sure that the army can be deployed on TuQ, this guy is a foreign national attempting to take over and push the country in timber mode !!!! what do u think ??? I believe it is possible

He and his supporters are useful idiots. There is a lot going on in the background.

Mandate was not fake , but the ink used in elections was fake ? Right?

The most fake thing is anarchists talking about constitution, rule of law, and finding fault with process.

Jannat West of Indus, Jahannum East of Indus? Authentic Ink West of Indus, Fake Ink East of Indus. Is this Pakistan or a battlefield of anarchists.

Ek dhoondo hazar miltay hain.

He and his supporters are useful idiots. There is a lot going on in the background.

Well said, there's a lot of talk going on in the background that we don't know of. I'm becoming ever more certain that these guys will have to go home. Their demands are just a farce, the real talking is going on behind the scenes.

Democracy in Pakistan is weak and fragile, the last time we went through this, we had a tug of war between NS and BB, followed by a coup, military rule, before that, again we had elected reps, removed by a coup, and again same story before that.

The last 6 years have been the worst period in our history, we've been tested on all fronts, our people die daily due to an internal war, sectarianism and tore up communities and taken lives, our economy has been in the shitters, political instability is at an all time high, the security situation is a joke, we have India to the East, BLA types and TTP to the the west, then in every corner of Pakistan there's some local radicals and among them are militants. We have people who don't know anything about democracy, and who were bought into this new era for Pakistan solely on the call that democracy is the way forward, and since there has been nothing but suffering. The common man is fed up.

That is why when the last time force was used against these people in Model Town, many were killed, and an entire fiasco raged on and has been going on even today. It was a sad incident, but TuQ and others made a total meal out of it.

My point being, we are already at a point where a single bullet if fired in Islamabad right now, could change Pakistan's future in a massive way. But the army and the government have laid down the law, they've drawn the line and I don't think either TuQ or IK are daring and foolhardy enough to try and test that. But if they do, there will be bloodshed, and the constitution and laws won't matter to the guy on the streets when all hell breaks loose. Further escalation is firmly, in no-one's interests.

Ideally, I'd like to see TuQ go home, IK if he needs press on ECP reform and audit/recount in specific areas, NS should stay quiet as he has done well so far and so should the army. De-escalation is the way forward now.
its not that NS showed patience .. Police wanted it on paper to take action against civilians, as last time PMLN used them in model town and ditched them. Army don't trust them as they promised and back stabbed them on musharraf trial ... army didnt help NS and SS as they know they will again say humhain tu kuch pata he nhie tha .. like they did in model town and kargil

its not that NS showed patience .. Police wanted it on paper to take action against civilians, as last time PMLN used them in model town and ditched them. Army don't trust them as they promised and back stabbed them on musharraf trial ... army didnt help NS and SS as they know they will again say humhain tu kuch pata he nhie tha .. like they did in model town and kargil

The army is backing the government 110% mark my words.

A few things about Qadri's speech:

1. He is saying that the Session Judge has ruled to register FIR. Then some time later he says that all the judges in Punjab dare not go against the Government. A bit convenient?

2. He says that he is leading peaceful protesters. What croc? Are they holding back-scratchers and not dandas?

3. He says that he is open to negotiations. So, he will negotiate over the prospect of more bloodshed? The women and infants accompanying are his leverage. Why could he not do so earlier.

4. He is complaining that his anarchists are suffering without food and water and that Islamabad has been made Karbala. Such things can only be said by a person who has no respect of the memory of Karbala.

Administration must not allow water tankers or food to be dispatched to these anarchists. They will only keep climbing the scales of rhetoric and refuse to negotiate.

If we allow demagogues like these to spoil our stability, we shall never progress as a nation.

It was given in writing yesterday. In case you do not know already. The instructions were to use batons, tear gas, and rubber bullets.

"Hum Aman-Pasand Log hain"

Murtaza Solangi ‏@murtazasolangi
Bashir Ahmed Engineering Manager of Radio Pakistan beaten by Qadri workers a while ago. Now admitted in Polyclinic. pic.twitter.com/PXrIkXdtkq

Last edited:
yeah, me too

What about the foreign nationals in the National Assembly, Parliament and the provincial assemblies and all those who stood in elections.

it is no non sense .. u cant use police as ur pets to attack people demonstrating against u ... like they murdered 18 people .. attack by pmln was un provoked

and civil disobedience is not anti state? Police is not stopping people in RED ZONE NOW.

did you see what they did? they are blocking our nation capital choking our economy making us a laughing stock of south asia.

Musharraf did Lal Masjid PML N did Model town. either condemn both or agree to both.

this is NOT MULLAH NATION. NO MULLAH OF ANY TIME

Ahmad Noorani ‏@Ahmad_Noorani
TuQ argument to rollback democracy because his"sons"&"daughters" were martyred on June17 is baseless. He was announcing same before June 17.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qadri is a liar. He is deluding people with his demagoguery.

There is nothing undemocratic in dealing with anarchists.

I don't support political parties who have got chances to develop the nation and to improve the standard of living of the common man and to utilize the resources and the human capital to the maximum.

Which democracy? Answer me in view of the previous civilian government and the present one.

As per the very same democratic constitution all children are entitled to education. How many children are out of school.

As per constitution no dual nationality holder can sit in the parliament or assemblies. How many members of National Assembly , Provincial assemblies, and parliament have only Pakistani nationality. So who is on payroll?

As per very same constitution protection of every citizens life and property is the responsibility of the government.
What is the security situation in Pakistan in General?

As per very same constitution justice is to be provided to all citizens and government has to ensure it through the judiciary. What is the rate of public satisfaction towards Judiciary? How many inquiries and commissions have been formed and how many have been closed and how many have resulted in bringing the culprits behind bars? How many cases are pending in the courts in the nation?

Need more?

The mandate is not fake. This is a convenient lie to cover support for mob rule and blackmail.

We never had fake mandate, not this time nor earlier. It has always been time share government and rule between all the political parties since decades.

I don't support political parties who have got chances to develop the nation and to improve the standard of living of the common man and to utilize the resources and the human capital to the maximum.

Which democracy? Answer me in view of the previous civilian government and the present one.

As per the very same democratic constitution all children are entitled to education. How many children are out of school.

As per constitution no dual nationality holder can sit in the parliament or assemblies. How many members of National Assembly , Provincial assemblies, and parliament have only Pakistani nationality. So who is on payroll?

As per very same constitution protection of every citizens life and property is the responsibility of the government.
What is the security situation in Pakistan in General?

As per very same constitution justice is to be provided to all citizens and government has to ensure it through the judiciary. What is the rate of public satisfaction towards Judiciary? How many inquiries and commissions have been formed and how many have been closed and how many have resulted in bringing the culprits behind bars? How many cases are pending in the courts in the nation?

Need more?

We never had fake mandate, not this time nor earlier. It has always been time share government and rule between all the political parties since decades.

I am sorry, but I will not support a needless tangent. No matter what you say, this present situation is not tolerable in any case. There can be no excuse. In the end-analysis, it is the people who have to take ownership of governance by electing better people. The important thing is commitment to constitution and its process, not hankering after what is to come in ten years.

We put up with Zardari because the alternative was Army rule. That was a sacrifice on our part. It better mean something today. Otherwise only way for civilians to govern would be through a never-ending series of NROs made with PA.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom