What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

It seems like NS will withstand this pressure and continue to govern. I have never really been a fan of him but i must say, i applaud his patience through this process. Lots of previous PMs would have brought down the hammer long time ago.

Especially what would IK have done as a PM if the situation was reversed? I don't think we need to guess. And that should tell us that 'experience' counts for a lot-- 'cleanliness' and 'sincerity' are not everything to run a country. I have said it before and will say again: Pakistan can suffer the corrupt but can't suffer the fools.

Especially what would IK have done as a PM if the situation was reversed? I don't think we need to guess. And that should tell us that 'experience' counts for a lot-- 'cleanliness' and 'sincerity' are not everything to run a country. I have said it before and will say again: Pakistan can suffer the corrupt but can't suffer the fools.
Thank Allah that IK wasn't in the seat. We would have had riots all over the province.

@IceCold , just as you did not want to write a s s after writing rat and wrote it as rats***, I too wanted to write something, but instead put in those characters. I did not call you anything. Either you can accept my explanation or go on holding a grudge. That is your choice.

I have deleted my post for the very same reason, i dont wish to continue with this debate any more. Its time you move on as well. We are all grown ups and not kids to fight over petty issues.

A lot of fakers have more then that , followers ?
Twitter is the most, unreliable source in pakistan these days?
troll comment

newspapers fake, votes fake, mandate fake. anything you dont like fake

troll comment

Paid media= geo news? Sehti, 35 punctures?
Fake elections= even used ink can't be found, on the balot paper?
Result is fake Noora mandate!

He is doing speech right now I don't like this guy but he has some serious statistics off corruption off PML N

Could azadi and inqilab march be a script written by those who don't want democracy

troll comment

He is our beloved bonga bhai....take his comments with a pinch of salt :lol:

Ch Nisar delivers a master stroke....
8-22-2014_26679_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom