What's new

Pullout of Mamata sets India at danger

We have one huge advantage in North-East States.

In North east states, We have Strong Army including deadliest regiment of Gurkha Rifles and Assam Rifles permanent, Scouts like AP, Sikkim and BSF too.

We will have strong Air force. In Next 6-8 years, We will be operating some 200 Sukhoi MKI, Rafale or Typhoon, Tejas MK2, PAK FA/FGFA + 200+ Attacker Helicopter.

For Missile - all type of Missiles from 100 to 5,000 KM.

Now, I am posting these so that Few Bangladeshi poster should stop day dreaming. When we have capability to Stop China for 50 years in North-east and we are developing more in NE to face threat of China. Will Bangladesh makes any difference ? China which claims AP as their part and we claim Aksai China as our part. But Did China attacked A.P. in last 49 years when it is surrounded by mountains ??

it is good that india is strengthening her armed forces.but does eastern command has enough troops to operate against maoist in lalgarh or other part of west bengal ?

what may happen if Gurkha people start any armed movement for gurkhaland in darjeeling ?

so far due to shortage of troops, indian authority is employing only paramilitary troops against maoist insurgents.

army has established training camp only.

What gifts were the four Chief Ministers expecting that they went empty handed?

Something called Transit. Though its bad for bragger like you in iternet forum but important for them. thats why they made this difficult journey to Dhaka.

While one cannot condone the attitude of Ms Bannerjee because this is not a local election issue and instead it is an international issue, nonetheless, the GoI at Delhi cannot just go around as if they are some Mughul Emperor going around and giving largess to anyone and everyone.

Its your internal affairs, and bringing a mere state's issue (CM or whatever) to another country is just childish from Indian part.

If Hilary or Obama comes to BD, they will never mention the governor or Indiana. They will show their full authority while dealing with foreign country, may be like Mogul emperor.

it is good that india is strengthening her armed forces.but does eastern command has enough troops to operate against maoist in lalgarh or other part of west bengal ?

what may happen if Gurkha people start any armed movement for gurkhaland in darjeeling ?

so far due to shortage of troops, indian authority is employing only paramilitary troops against maoist insurgents.

In fact, the number of insurgencies in NE India has come down. But in the long-term, we cannot really say.

India's NE is pretty well defended. That force alone would even give our military a hard time.

I really wouldn't insult Gurkhas like that man...

Something called Transit. Though its bad for bragger like you in iternet forum but important for them. thats why they made this difficult journey to Dhaka.

Its your internal affairs, and bringing a mere state's issue (CM or whatever) to another country is just childish from Indian part.

If Hilary or Obama comes to BD, they will never mention the governor or Indiana. They will show their full authority while dealing with foreign country, may be like Mogul emperor.

In federal republic every state enjoys higher priority than neighbouring countries, if not the country is heavyweight like US or China which Bangladesh certainly is not. Yes it's true GOI should have been more professional at its approach.

operate against maoists in lalgarh ?? when was the last time they wer in the news ?? dude update yourself...

lol...for your kind information..Gorkhaland movement is not a separatist movemnet..please educate yourself before posting crap.

shortage of troops ??? you're kidding me...as i said already...the CRPF soldiers themselves have already cleared the majority of the lalgarh area...there is ot even a need of army.

Army is not involved in maoist activity. They need development in tribal areas and once we will do problem will be resolved. Army is mainly to defend the country.

This is most comical post of the day. Gurkhas are best fighter for many centuries. They will die but won't do anything against India. You Just say anything in front of Gurkhas and you will get hard reply. Even Hitler praised them. By the way, Gorkhaland demand has been accepted as autonomous state like U.T. even they never asked for separate state. Also, Gorkhas comes from many states including WB. Read more before posting.

Gorkhas get more autonomy to administer hills - Economy and Politics - livemint.com

so far due to shortage of troops, indian authority is employing only paramilitary troops against maoist insurgents. army has established training camp only.

1,00,000 BSF
25,000 Scouts of A.P., Sikkim
2,00,000 Army including mountain division.
2,00,00 reserve army in near by states like Bihar, U.P., Jharkhand which can join the N-E within 24 hours. If we need more, We can always add more battalion, Regiment or Brigade.

I am also not adding CRPF + RAF + special units.

We have more than enough to defend North-East. Not an inch will be compromised. Be Sure without any doubt!!

"If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gurkha. - Sam Manekshaw

First of all, Joeso, I don't brag. I am not a day dreamer like most of you! Bangladesh is actually an insignificant speck and is of no consequence to the world. Get that correct first. If indeed you know what is important to them, how about sharing it with us. There going to Dacca is in no way indication of anything. Which politician does not like a junket?

So, instead of being an abstract dream machine, do let us know what the four CMs missed out.

\

Juvenile is what you are. Comparing Teesta which, as you all are making out, is the very lifeline of your existence, to transit, which in no way is important since we have existed without it for 762+ years!

Another stupid example. Is Indiana a neighbour of BD?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

East Bengal the army is not for taking on the Maoists, unless they become a real nuisance.

Of now they are not quite beyond control of the para military.

Why use a sledgehammer on an ant, which maybe what you in BD do!

But then we have more sense!

Even if I were a high ranking military official, I'd never have the balls to screw with a Gurkha :confused:

If I were an opposing force to the Gurkhas, I'd definitely be afraid. Our SWADS or even Navy Seals wouldn't easily want to go head-to-head against them.

Even if I were a high ranking military official, I'd never have the balls to screw with a Gurkha :confused:

If I were an opposing force to the Gurkhas, I'd definitely be afraid. Our SWADS or even Navy Seals wouldn't easily want to go head-to-head against them.

where is the reason to screw a Gurkha?

And screw has many meanings!

Let us be natural and let things iron out by itself and it will iron out.

BD and India require to be at peace with each other, Mamata notwithstanding!

lol, website of indian high commisson to dhaka was hacked today.... Hackers wrote against border killings and harsh words to Mamta. The website is under maintenance now.. Watch the following link if you are interested facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=153653568056306&id=136063309815332&set=a.136463929775270.36516.136063309815332&refid=0&_ft_a=136063309815332&_ft_tf=153653568056306&_ft_tpi=136063309815332&_ft_ti=7&_ft_fth=cdaf04717f61801b&_ft_time_ft=1315508372.

Good.

That is all BD can do,

Bravery indeed!
Some days ago same thing happened to bangladesh railway site hacked by indians. Lol it is better to hack a diplomatic website than hacking railway lol

Indians hacking a BD railway site?

a railway that still operates on meter gauge?

An ancient rusty stuff?

Don't be daft!

Back
Top Bottom