What's new

Indian journo dares to call Bangladesh a ''buffer state''-Local newsmen taken aback

What is your point based on hearsay propaganda? But here are some real proof india involved in terror activities and arms supply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terrorists Killing Pakistanis With Indian/US Weapons

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan—Briefing reporters about the progress of operation Rahe Rast, military spokesman Major General Athar Abbas yesterday revealed the extent of foreign support that the TTP terrorists are getting from Afghanistan. Large caches of weapons of US and INDIAN origin have been found as the security forces completely secure control of Mingora city, destroying various training centers of terrorists and killing important militant commanders, the military said.

Ahmed Quraishi.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

few weeks back you were doing peace deals with them....you were giving money to them..i heard some $60mn were given by zardari to them....

first tell us when they became terrorists....i remember just few months back they were your freedom_fighters..
just few years back on every holiday fund rasing camps were put on pakisani streets to help armed these talibanis...

which indian weapons they are using ,?...does AK-47 gone out of flaver ?...
i heard talibans using night vision goggals which US had given to pakistan army some time back....

Last edited:
Large caches of weapons of US and INDIAN origin have been found as the security forces completely secure control of Mingora city, destroying various training centers of terrorists and killing important militant commanders, the military said.

Idune: WoW, you continue to stump us. In mumbai massacre, we found Pakistan stamped Weapons. Should we consider that as proof of Pakistan state's involvement in that carnage?

Munshi bhai, no point of telling

He won't get it. He will find a way to halalize Indians. This characteristic of so call pro-liberation Awami is sicken and should be try for treason.:angry:

So quit hiding behind words. Have a debate with him and prove him wrong.

Well brother I am just a human with emotion thus my word of choice is poor but his action of deception made me said that.

My appology for that !!

We are guided my Quran and the Sunnah !! Not by the devil, brother.

Well, Good thing is I like your posting :)

My appology for that !!

We are guided my Quran and the Sunnah !!

Agreed! thus we must look after our interest and join our voice when our way of life is in danger in muslim land insh'allah.:tup:

Well, Good thing is I like your posting :)

Appreciate your generosity brother......:cheers:

What is your point based on hearsay propaganda? But here are some real proof india involved in terror activities and arms supply.

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan—Briefing reporters about the progress of operation Rahe Rast, military spokesman Major General Athar Abbas yesterday revealed the extent of foreign support that the TTP terrorists are getting from Afghanistan. Large caches of weapons of US and INDIAN origin have been found as the security forces completely secure control of Mingora city, destroying various training centers of terrorists and killing important militant commanders, the military said.

Ahmed Quraishi.com

If that was the case Russia would be behind all the murders and terrorist activities happening all over the world because of the publicity of Russian weapons.:disagree:. Its a dry bite mate.:lol:

He is a journalist, freaking or not representing indian media and accompanying Indian FM. So his tone and statement reflects clear Indian psyche as one can hear from across the border.

And you defending such demening statement only validate our view - that "freaking" (as you called that journalist) journalist statement was not far from how you and most indian thinks of Bangladesh.
I Completly Agree With This.Journalism Ka Matlab Hum Bhi Samajte hy...Ye Bufferwali Bat Pak K Khilaf Bol K Dikhao.We Will
Consider Then That Your Journalist Actualy Dont Insult Us,His Motive Of Doing Such A Ques. Was Doing His Duty.Apna Soch Badlo,Bade Agar Bade Hone ki Bad Bhi,Dil Meh Selfishness,Evilness Rakhe....Use Respect ,Honor Ka darwaja kabhi milta hi nahi.So,Indian Needs To Change Their Charecter.:china: ... grow up guys,just grow up

Absolutely.IF ISI was this strong back then we would have executed all traitors of Bengal and throw their bodies in Bay of Bengal!
Wish There Was No Traitor Like : Muzib,Bhutto,Yahya. Quaid ne Ek Pak Ko Banaya tha ,Ye Log Uska kuch aur hi kardala..Agar 71 nai hota,east aur west k biz ye sub nai hota,toh aaj dono pakistan mil k ek bahut hi powerful state hota.but I hope Pak-Bd brotherly relation will help to heal this wound and bring the two brothers more closer:china: ...

You are portraying yourself as Bangladeshi yet calling Bangladeshis as "bangalis" same way indians address Bangladeshis; really exposed your cover.

Aside from your failed attempt to cover identity and deceive people, things you are trying already tried by few dozen indians.
Xactly.Era Bhabe Ar Mone Kore,Ora Ja Bolbe Tai Hobe,Tai Lok K Sotto Manthe Hobe.Tobe Jara Bangladeshi Ar Bangaliana Bojhena Tader Ki Ar Bolar.Tobe Onader Jana Uchit " From Eastern Magadh Bengali Language,Culture First Take Birth" .Ar Sei Purbo Mogodh Bangladesh,Kolkata Pore Poschim Mogodh Er Dike.Tai Indian Dalali Chere ...Sottor Pothe Asun

you are pardoned !
enjoy .

anyway please tell me is there any urdu/punjabi speaking population there in BD or everybody speaks only bangla language ?
Srry to interfare,but i wanna ans this.yes !! here is speakers of urdu family,I myself is from a old dhaka city urdu and our own tongue the dhakaia tongue speaker .my grand mother's mother was a urdu speaker,and great grand mother's mother was a urdu speaker also. we know urdu because we are from " syed " family ,and moreover like me ,there are so many nawab family ( the syeds ) ,whose main family tongue is urdu.but yes we also speak bengali also as it the state tongue,but we love urdu.

few weeks back you were doing peace deals with them....you were giving money to them..i heard some $60mn were given by zardari to them....

first tell us when they became terrorists....i remember just few months back they were your freedom_fighters..
just few years back on every holiday fund rasing camps were put on pakisani streets to help armed these talibanis...

which indian weapons they are using ,?...does AK-47 gone out of flaver ?...
i heard talibans using night vision goggals which US had given to pakistan army some time back....
thik hy bhai,us ne dia tha pak ko ,pak ne dia afghan ko...lakin ap log kia ho phir.in present amrica k sath kaunsi nation bahut kareebi relation rakh rahi hy,kaun si hy vo nation jise america pak,bd...etc nations k khilaf ek hathiar banake south asia control ki koshis kar rahi hy,sab ko pata.aur america agar itna help kare ga ,toh kia arms nai dega indians ko,aur ek bat....dawud ibrahim toh indian hi hy,chota sakil bhi hy.....america ko to inka pata maloom hy......so agr america india ko arms de,aur india use apni profit k lia na beche naah asa kabhi ho sakta hy kia !! lagta toh nahi.71 meh pak army ka joh arms bd army ka haq tha,wo agar bd army ko handover na krke tumlog humse leke ,sell karke itna sub kuch kar sakte the ,,,,,,,toh ab kiyun nai. :smokin:

Guys...this thread is a 2 year old thread.....why r u wasting your time in it????

Back
Top Bottom