What's new

Bangladesh may get 95% duty-free access to China

How can you be so sure that it wasn't a sarcastic joke from @Jade? Everyone knows kobiraaz, who identifies himself as a BNP guy but comes across as a jamati.

Ping pong. As I said before, JI guys know they are disliked by most others. So, they disguise themselves as BNP. They do not know that the real BNP guys come to this forum with a mind of neutrality.

Last edited by a moderator:
i swear, you were speaking against the lethal force used against hefazotis a few days ago and even claimed to have written a letter to BD gov along with your Muslim mates. and now you are claiming that Quran is obsolete. characteristically you are indeed similar to Ershad as al zakir once said. i just love your contradictory posts. :lol:

Condemnation of attacks on Hefajot is an ethical question not a religious one!Non-Muslim media from different countries also condemned the attack as an infringement of freedom of speech.

Condemnation of attacks on Hefajot is an ethical question not a religious one!Non-Muslim media from different countries also condemned the attack as an infringement of freedom of speech.

judging by his current rants, all hefazotis are backdated cavemen trying to impose rules from obsolete books through vandalism terrorist
anyway here is another example of mr.eastwatch's contradictory actions .
I remember him attacking Bangladeshis in quite unsubtly offensive way in a 71 thread for starting the war and summoning searchlight by killing biharis and w.Pakistanis, well before 25th. but now you see him calling anyone who opposes the fault of Pak army, Razakar/jamati liar/etc. :woot: he earned his title alright. keep a close watch on his posts and compare them with his posts after 6 months. you will see what i mean.
getting too offtopic here, taking my leave.

Back
Top Bottom