What's new

Indian journo dares to call Bangladesh a ''buffer state''-Local newsmen taken aback

please pardon me ,
but all bangalis are now the same type.
it's only few like ,MBI Munshi , Al-zakir , idune
are abusing other bangladeshis on this forum , but these few do not represent the entire bangladeshi community.

You are portraying yourself as Bangladeshi yet calling Bangladeshis as "bangalis" same way indians address Bangladeshis; really exposed your cover.

Aside from your failed attempt to cover identity and deceive people, things you are trying already tried by few dozen indians.

please pardon me ,
are abusing other bangladeshis on this forum , but these few do not represent the entire bangladeshi community.

you are pardoned !
enjoy .

anyway please tell me is there any urdu/punjabi speaking population there in BD or everybody speaks only bangla language ?

you are pardoned !
enjoy .

anyway please tell me is there any urdu/punjabi speaking population there in BD or everybody speaks only bangla language ?

Yes there are Urdu speaking people in Bangladesh but you will not see the difference from outside as we dont have the fine line or discrimination.
Currently in my house in Dhaka there are 6 families from West Pakistan who are working here and we only 2 familly from Bangladesh.

You are portraying yourself as Bangladeshi yet calling Bangladeshis as "bangalis" same way indians address Bangladeshis; really exposed your cover.

Aside from your failed attempt to cover identity and deceive people, things you are trying already tried by few dozen indians.

I dont think denoo is a Indian, he represent the new generation Bangladesh who does not have any love/hate for Indians or Pakistanis.

please pardon me ,

You sound just like Mukti Bahini who was shown by the moderators to be from India.

I dont think denoo is a Indian, he represent the new generation Bangladesh who does not have any love/hate for Indians or Pakistanis.

there is a saying, what look like duck, talk like duck and act like duck, that is most likely a duck. Now just substitute duck with indian.

We do know new generation of Bangladeshis. Some in cities may be duped by indo-Awami propaganda blitz but most don't dance to indian propaganda tune at the expanse of own countryman.

Last edited:
denoo
iman_ali
murshid
mukti_bahini

They are all the same individual posting from India.

Some lonely life eh, having to resort to having conversations with oneself on an internet forum.

Last edited:
denoo
iman_ali
murshid
mukti_bahini

They are all the same people posting from India.

Some lonely life eh, having to resort to having conversations with oneself on an internet forum.

Thank you A.M :cheers:

Taking about midlife crisis. Man what a ******* looser but I am sure he will come back with another losing concept. They don't have any logic to debate with us Bangladeshi so they lower themselves to dog level to bark with unnecessary BS to create confusion amongst pak-bangla still though as I said before we are new generation Bangladeshi and will not be fool that easy so bring it on you law life scums from wasteland. :smokin:

Once again beware from these malaun trolls from India.........:tup:

denoo
iman_ali
murshid
mukti_bahini

Thank you A.M for digging up and booting this indian. I have seen many times indian resort to this type of deceptive move. And we can bet he is not the last one.

denoo
iman_ali
murshid
mukti_bahini

Hey Iajdani see how tricky these Indians are! :woot:

Hey Iajdani see how tricky these Indians are! :woot:

Munshi bhai, no point of telling

He won't get it. He will find a way to halalize Indians. This characteristic of so call pro-liberation Awami is sicken and should be try for treason.:angry:

Last edited:
Another malaun hiding behind Bangladeshi flag to create tension. This cunning bastards..........:angry:

Do you think the Prophet(PBUH) would like one of his follower using
this kind of insulting language to people of other relagion ?

Just take a close look at the conduct of Prophet(PBUH) with people of other relagion including the kafir of Mecca.

Do you think the Prophet(PBUH) would like one of his follower using
this kind of insulting language to people of other relagion ?

Just take a close look at the conduct of Prophet(PBUH) with people of other relagion including the kafir of Mecca.

Well brother I am just a human with emotion thus my word of choice is poor but his action of deception made me said that.

The top leaders of ULFA have close links with Pakistan’s intelligence agency ISI and have been enjoying patronage of Bangladeshi spy agency DGFI, a former senior leader of the banned outfit claimed on Friday.

“The top ULFA leadership has close links with ISI, DGFI and some Islamic organisations. Without their support, it is not possible for anyone to have bases in Bangladesh,” Mrinal Hazarika, former chief of ULFA’s 28th Battalion, who had come overground deserting the organisation along with 150 other cadres, told reporters in New Delhi.

The so-called battalion was one of the fierce wings of the ULFA and was allegedly responsible for a number of killings, abduction and extortion in Assam in the past.

Hazarika, who described his group as pro-talks, said the ULFA has several camps, offices and shelter places in Bangladesh, including some in cities.

“All these have been running with the consent of the official agencies of that country,” he claimed.

He said ULFA, which has been fighting for a separate homeland for the last three decades, has no camps in China but a few offices and shelter places.

Hazarika, however, admitted that ULFA had sent its cadres to Pakistan-Afghanistan borders for training till two years ago.

http://www.hvk.org/articles/0209/55.html

Back
Top Bottom