What's new

Pullout of Mamata sets India at danger

What if any Indian hacker hacks some important sites of Bangladesh in some retaliation ? We have one of the highest number of IT Professional with few naughty mind. :lol:

Bangladesh should not start competition with India. :fie:

Except Zabanya all BD posters here are Day-dreamer without any logic. Don't know why ? Never seen any country member saying like that. All post are merely based on Dream, Assumption, Possibility and Hope. No Connection with ground reality. :lol:

Bangladesh Railway's infrastructure has largely remained unchanged ever since the British era.

Bangladesh Railway's infrastructure has largely remained unchanged ever since the British era.

And when India offered assistance to modernise the gauge, MBI Munshi and friends cried foul and claimed it as a conspiracy.

such mindset will only pull back BD into the stoneage.

Indians hacking a BD railway site?

a railway that still operates on meter gauge?

An ancient rusty stuff?

Don't be daft!

Well yeah. I posted the link that time on Zabanyas wall... There was Jana mana gana type on bangladeshi site. .lol

What if any Indian hacker hacks some important sites of Bangladesh in some retaliation ? We have one of the highest number of IT Professional with few naughty mind. :lol:

Bangladesh should not start competition with India. :fie:

Except Zabanya all BD posters here are Day-dreamer without any logic. Don't know why ? Never seen any country member saying like that. All post are merely based on Dream, Assumption, Possibility and Hope. No Connection with ground reality. :lol:

answer of your 1st part is it was started by indians. And in retaliation you got the reply. Answer to your last part is - at least we have one sane person, you don't have :-)

answer of your 1st part is it was started by indians. And in retaliation you got the reply. Answer to your last part is - at least we have one sane person, you don't have :-)

I don't think any Indian hacker thought of hacking any site of Bangladesh. It happens in some strong difference or rivalry. Indian won't do most likely in case of BD but i don't know there are so many IT professional with few naughty mind. They are independent :angel:

whatever bro. An indian is talking about our railway.I know we are lagging behind.. How do you feel when someone from the same category talk nonsense about you?? Tell them to control train traffic first, criticise bd later. There are hardly any train accident in bangladesh ( two mayb in last decade ) comparing to their repeated accidents..

Indian HC site hacked

hchacked.jpg

94253947.jpg

Dhaka, Sept 9 (bdnews24.com) -- The official website of Indian High Commission in Dhaka has been hacked allegedly by unknown Bangladeshi hacktivist.

The exact time of the crime could not be confirmed.

However, the hacking is unlikely to hamper visa processing since the mission has a seperate website for it.

A message on the site, HCI - Press Release, read: "This M***** ****** site is been Hacked. Hacked by Bangladeshi Hacker…"

A message says: "This M***** ****er site is been Hacked. Hacked by Bangladeshi Hacker…

September 8, 2011
Hacked by Bangladeshi Hacker

This site has been hacked by Bangladeshi hacker.....

India,Stop boarder killing. We are human, not bird. Its your responsibility to be friendly to Bangladesh.

And Listen MAMATA, if you would have some common sense then you would not want to give us 25 % water.Come Bangladesh and visit the rivers. Currently peoples are harvesting paddy in the river. Rivers are becoming dead day by day because of your Policies.

We want to be your friend. Its your decision if you want to be our friend. Proud to be Bangladeshi...."

The Indian High Commission later shut the site, with the message:
"The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

A week before Manmohan's official visit, the website of Bangladesh High Commission in New Delhi was hacked on Aug 29 by a little known group which calls itself "Co-Cain Warriors".

First of all, Joeso, I don't brag. I am not a day dreamer like most of you! Bangladesh is actually an insignificant speck and is of no consequence to the world. Get that correct first. If indeed you know what is important to them, how about sharing it with us. There going to Dacca is in no way indication of anything. Which politician does not like a junket?

So, instead of being an abstract dream machine, do let us know what the four CMs missed out.

Your whole comment is nothing but bragging one more time.
BD is insignificant but India is superpower (hehehehehehe ... and my A$$)
Those are your states and your CMs... and why dont you ask it to themselves... that will reduce some of your bragging burden...

Juvenile is what you are. Comparing Teesta which, as you all are making out, is the very lifeline of your existence, to transit, which in no way is important since we have existed without it for 762+ years!

Teesta is lifeline to our existence?? and your CM banged out of the deal.surprise surprise. What is that suggest?

We tried to put that in your bonehead that Water is very important for our bio diversity and environment not for our feeding unlike India. We use underground water for our irrigation system.

Another stupid example. Is Indiana a neighbour of BD?

India is our neighbour and not any of Indian state. They all look similar to us. Be it Andhra or be it WB.

In federal republic every state enjoys higher priority than neighbouring countries, if not the country is heavyweight like US or China which Bangladesh certainly is not. Yes it's true GOI should have been more professional at its approach.

YOu are equating federal state with another country. A country deals with another country. Its not our business to know wheter India is a federal republic or a monarch state. We consider India as a unit, and bringing state affairs to different country is nothing but chilidish. Heavyweight US or China will never do it neither BD will.

whatever bro. An indian is talking about our railway.I know we are lagging behind.. How do you feel when someone from the same category talk nonsense about you?? Tell them to control train traffic first, criticise bd later. There are hardly any train accident in bangladesh ( two mayb in last decade ) comparing to their repeated accidents..

I actually prefer to ignore nonsense, unless if it's serious :lol:

But seriously bro, our railway hasn't changed ever since the British-era, that's a fact.

Having a sufficient railway system is very important for any economy. It can also help with the transit.

YOu are equating federal state with another country. A country deals with another country. Its not our business to know wheter India is a federal republic or a monarch state. We consider India as a unit, and bringing state affairs to different country is nothing but chilidish. Heavyweight US or China will never do it neither BD will.

It doesn't matter if you consider as one unit or fragmented, mamata didn't deal with bangladesh but deadly with goi. Her way of dealing things might be crude, but goi has to take west bengal govt onboard if she wants the deal to go through.

I don't think any Indian hacker thought of hacking any site of Bangladesh. It happens in some strong difference or rivalry. Indian won't do most likely in case of BD but i don't know there are so many IT professional with few naughty mind. They are independent :angel:

Indian hackers?:blink: I thought the Chinese have some people with that talent. Indians can only code simple outsourced jobs.

Back
Top Bottom