What's new

Pullout of Mamata sets India at danger

What if any Indian hacker hacks some important sites of Bangladesh in some retaliation ? We have one of the highest number of IT Professional with few naughty mind. :lol:

Bangladesh should not start competition with India. :fie:

Except Zabanya all BD posters here are Day-dreamer without any logic. Don't know why ? Never seen any country member saying like that. All post are merely based on Dream, Assumption, Possibility and Hope. No Connection with ground reality. :lol:

You seem to be pretty pissed. You must be a south Indian. They are not as civilized as the aryans of the north. :D

No treaty can be concluded without all the parties involved giving their final approval.In this case the government of Paschim Banga was not satisfied with the points in the treaty.I know that the state has planned a lot of irrigation projects for the north.Water for these projects will be taken from the Teesta.Some experts have also said that the amount of water that was about to be given to BD is more than what they require.MMS and Hasina closed a long chapter after concluding the enclave exchange negotiations.This is a big thing.

No treaty can be concluded without all the parties involved giving their final approval.In this case the government of Paschim Banga was not satisfied with the points in the treaty.I know that the state has planned a lot of irrigation projects for the north.Water for these projects will be taken from the Teesta.Some experts have also said that the amount of water that was about to be given to BD is more than what they require.MMS and Hasina closed a long chapter after concluding the enclave exchange negotiations.This is a big thing.

Finally a sane comment from an indian. :tup:

Indian hackers?:blink: I thought the Chinese have some people with that talent. Indians can only code simple outsourced jobs.

Most of these hackers are script kiddies, no talent is required. As far as outsourcing is concerned, I can enlighten you but lets leave it at that.

Does India high commissioner confirm about the hacking, it only requires a paint job to post a defaced site, wait lemme get5 back to my pc and I'll hack pentagons site, or better yet defence.pk and post pictures here! :lol:

A message says: "This M***** ****er site is been Hacked. Hacked by Bangladeshi Hacker…

September 8, 2011
Hacked by Bangladeshi Hacker

This site has been hacked by Bangladeshi hacker.....

India,Stop boarder killing. We are human, not bird. Its your responsibility to be friendly to Bangladesh.

And Listen MAMATA, if you would have some common sense then you would not want to give us 25 % water.Come Bangladesh and visit the rivers. Currently peoples are harvesting paddy in the river. Rivers are becoming dead day by day because of your Policies.

We want to be your friend. Its your decision if you want to be our friend. Proud to be Bangladeshi...."

Most of these hackers are script kiddies, no talent is required. As far as outsourcing is concerned, I can enlighten you but lets leave it at that.

Does India high commissioner confirm about the hacking, it only requires a paint job to post a defaced site, wait lemme get5 back to my pc and I'll hack pentagons site, or better yet defence.pk and post pictures here! :lol:

On a second thought, that site could be hacked considering the language and sense of humour displayed are very Bangladesh-esque!! :P

Hack Pentagon? :lol: Hack my amateur website first! Btw, me and bd4ever are professional hackers. You don't want to mess with us. :no:

Hack Pentagon? :lol: Hack my amateur website first! Btw, me and bd4ever are professional hackers. You don't want to mess with us. :no:

is that challenge ......?:P
dude.. i dare you .....post ur website.......let's see now .....:D
now dont be scared .....!!:P

Ohh I'm shivering under my dhoti!!

Anyway I was about to post photoshopped pics, being a java developer who gets paid in $$, I don't really have time for these games.

In words of tiger niaji, you cant waste time hacking petty website and have ..... :lol:

Ohh I'm shivering under my dhoti!!

Anyway I was about to post photoshopped pics, being a java developer who gets paid in $$, I don't really have time for these games.

In words of tiger niaji, you cant waste time hacking petty website and have ..... :lol:

So you're not terrified at my empty threat? :D Hmm you seem to have a lot of confidence hidden beneath your plain dhoti. Someday I'd like to challenge you the experienced java man to a programming contest. But today, it's time to hit the bed. Good night!

So you're not terrified at my empty threat? :D Hmm you seem to have a lot of confidence hidden beneath your plain dhoti. Someday I'd like to challenge you the experienced java man to a programming contest. But today, it's time to hit the bed. Good night!

Sarcasm escapes you, heh? cyao

Latest news is website of Indian HC to maldives is hacked.

Still in school?

I reckon it beats still getting drunk?lol.Come on man,you will have to concede that how Mrs. Banerjee chose to act out on her sentiments was in bad taste and unbecoming for a Chief Minister.You don't walk on the first signs of displeasure when your Prime Minister is trying to achieve something significant.Now that's childish.

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence" Robert Frost.

I reckon it beats still getting drunk?lol.Come on man,you will have to concede that how Mrs. Banerjee chose to act out on her sentiments was in bad taste and unbecoming for a Chief Minister.You don't walk on the first signs of displeasure when your Prime Minister is trying to achieve something significant.Now that's childish.

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence" Robert Frost.

Well I jumped the gun a bit! :p

Indeed the handling of the issue was quite messy to say the least, but imo GOI should be held responsible for this as well as Mamata. If anything it shows a malfunctioning central body with nobody in charge of matters concerning multiple entities.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom