What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

to scare da rest of da party....tommorw waz election in one area where her party PTI wz strong...so MQM gav a message to voters n PTI da party to back off! thy r known for doin dis to many other parties as well

Why everyone fear MQM at the first place ? BORI or some other reason ?

968850_412470868860643_1283389576_n.jpg

Look Mr. Loudmouth , I was just saying first you settle your account with fellow countryman (Some are just like to throw you out of their country),then If you remain in condition to talk then we would settle ours. Okies!

throw out of our own country, we will like to throw them out into arabian sea

but you should engage in these matters, mind your own indian business, you have nothing got to do with pakistan in the first place

@darkinsky+ , everybody calm down , lets be nice to darkinsky, he is my friend. I dunno what you guys are talking about but from the sound of it, you guys are using bad langue on him. Dark, you also need to calm down, this stuff is politique, all politicians are corrupt and bad gentleman so don't worry about defending them. Your favorite song mon ami ;), you have a crush on elizee i know hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jarha zameen hi cha hiyea naa....you can have the zameen but it is ours that is all we are saying :angel:

Haan Ji Haan ji samaj gaya ... ab har 1 tareekh ko kiraya(Rent) lene Na aa jaana ..:laughcry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom