What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

auqaat to me PTI logon ke dekha raha hun, aik jaga terrorist ke saath halumat banate he

hypocrites

ager condemn kerna he to taliban ko q nahi kerte?

Aur tum MQM wale kiya krte ho kiya tumhain apni asliyat nhi pta ja kr pocho inse tum

@Jarha zameen hi cha hiyea naa....you can have the zameen but it is ours that is all we are saying :angel:

Theek hai ... Lekin humari jameen kahan gayi .. Humari jameen chori ho gayi ? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
And 6 million Punjabi killed in Partition. So technically punjabbi's suffered more than you guys did and it was a Punjabi who give the idea of Pakistan and made Quaid agree to come to Hindustan when he lost all hope and left India

It's not technically, actually it was Punjab (Both East/West) who suffered, most of migrant of Karachi were economic migrant.

But this is not the way,who is he ?? jo khud is mulk is mulk may nhi rehte Inko muhjir word ki meaning pta nhi.
@Mirzay address it to @darkinsky

He who bows to the Queen and pledged aligence there has already destroyed the reason for the creation of Pakistan....and now the same idiotic fool is going around killing and trying to avoid the fingers pointing by bringing in Taliban....A lost case indeed!

431795_606689789350627_1620176638_n.jpg

Theek hai ... Lekin humari jameen kahan gayi .. Humari jameen chori ho gayi ? :(
@Jarha array jahil aurtoun ki terhan kiyun shor macha rahay ho? :rofl: kahan say chori hogi? :blink: gave you permission to live on it naa :rofl:

Hum to mil baant ke rah len ... Lekin MQM ki BORI beech main aa jaati hain :D
@Jarha just put the person who is carrying that bori in the bori and throw it at sea! :angel: or bury it underground after some millions of years someone will find oil :angel:

1) lahore me pite lahorion ke haanthon

2) punjab me pite punjabion ke haathon

3) sindhi to thokte nahi PTI ko

4) pathanon ne bhi itni izzat nahi de sardar pervez khattak chayse tax choron ke ilawa

aur ab yeh 8 din se karachi me ghunda gardi ker rahe he karachiites ke anti MQM sentiment ko hila ker

in ko dande ke zuban samajh aate he, they have made entire city hostage for 8 ******* days

kh1.jpg

@darkinsky dear its for you PTI is the second largest party of Karachi by popular voting sys......they have every right to register their protest peacefully......mager kya kare "KISI KA MATHA GOOM GAYAOR AB BAAT MQM PER AGI......afsoos"
and Karachiities are hostage from last 25 years.....8 days ka kon hisaab rakhe.....:whistle:

Dude ! I think I heard that lady on TV programme or something ... She was very polite and humble lady ... Why would anyone kill her ?..
@Jarha ask @darkinsky how jealous MQM can get when they see someone defeating them!

Hey @liontk now do you see why we don't like or support MQM !

lot of bad langue my dear friend, I do not understand everything and I really feel confused. I dunno my gramps know better about politics stuff, I am just reading the way people are describing things and it sounds very violent. I am not going to judge you guys from my standerd, yesterday lost my mind about the whole UN saga and took it to heart. However today we are friend ;) so anyways this sounds very violent, I am not in contact with familie but I think they are safe as someone mentioned the town of malir Caent in coastal city of karachi is a decent area to reside and violence is really minimal there and I know this is selfish of me but familie comes first for me at times like these.

Back
Top Bottom