What's new

PTI Vs MQM in Karachi Dharna at 5Star Chorangi(critical situation)

hw will dis happen?:undecided: thy r so damnn powerful!:taz:

If MQM is banned, they will be then just petty criminals and murderers....support for a banned organization would subside...and without being in governament and politics, they would no longer be powerful, would just be street thugs and rats trying to hide from law.

1) lahore me pite lahorion ke haanthon

2) punjab me pite punjabion ke haathon

3) sindhi to thokte nahi PTI ko

4) pathanon ne bhi itni izzat nahi de sardar pervez khattak chayse tax choron ke ilawa

aur ab yeh 8 din se karachi me ghunda gardi ker rahe he karachiites ke anti MQM sentiment ko hila ker

in ko dande ke zuban samajh aate he, they have made entire city hostage for 8 ******* days

@darkinsky DO YOU EVEN LIVE IN KARACHI? Jo tum logon nay Karachi ka haal kiya for past few YEARS uska kon jawab day ga?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh God plz kill thez killers n their ugly n fat boss in london...giv thm da worst punishment plz
smileys-praying-622061.gif
smileys-praying-554778.gif
smileys-praying-985999.gif

@Jarha just put the person who is carrying that bori in the bori and throw it at sea! :angel: or bury it underground after some millions of years someone will find oil :angel:

Baap re ! Planning to dekho .. Aapne to MQM se tel Nikaalane ki soch lee hain ... Ab pakistan main BIJALI KA BOHRAAN nahi rahega :D

@darkinsky DO YOU EVEN LIVE IN KARACHI? Jo tum logon nay Karachi ka haal kiya for past few YEARS uska kon jawab day ga?

aur taliban ke pitu ke mun se jawab mang rahe he, losers?

allah kare taliban tum ko danda de aise te tumhare seeti gum ho jaye

If MQM is banned, they will be then just petty criminals and murderers....support for a banned organization would subside...and without being in governament and politics, they would no longer be powerful, would just be street thugs and rats trying to hide from law.

n who wud ban thm??....:what:

mummy daddy logon ko aaj tak danda nahi pada to aadat nahi he dande ke :lol:

Dude ! I think I heard that lady on TV programme or something ... She was very polite and humble lady ... Why would anyone kill her ?..

to scare da rest of da party....tommorw waz election in one area where her party PTI wz strong...so MQM gav a message to voters n PTI da party to back off! thy r known for doin dis to many other parties as well

Look Mr. Loudmouth , I was just saying first you settle your account with fellow countryman (Some are just like to throw you out of their country),then If you remain in condition to talk then we would settle ours. Okies!

Back
Top Bottom