What's new

Prospects of Kejriwal being PM of india?

I.R.A

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Will appreciate indian members could share some feedback about Kejriwal, somehow these days on youtube I have been watching short video clips about him, his party and his performance in Delhi.

They claim to have significantly subsidized the electricity, improve the schools, provide water, improve the government offices and hospitals, are working to improve the sanitation and seem like they are taking advantage of technology to benefit their citizens. The common people who were interviewed had very positive comments about Kejriwal and wanted to see him as CM or Pardhan Mantri.

Is this true that he has performed very well?

And what are his chances of ever becoming an indian PM? If he suppose becomes a PM, what are his views on Pakistan and relations with Pakistan?

@DrJekyll @Joe Shearer @xeuss @SirHatesALot and other indian members please.

I'm not against dynasty politics. It is pretty common in western countries as well. Be it Trudeau or Bush, they are after all riding on the coattails of their family name. In fact, many professional occupations run in the family. In India, BJP has successfully sold the narrative that dynasty politics is 'bad'. Now almost every conservative leaning Indian is convinced that this idea is true and it is based on their own reasoning. Kind of like the inception movie where DiCaprio tries to plant an idea into one's head :laugh:

Where I find congress leadership to be lacking is that they seem to expect people to develop a negative opinion of the ruling administration of their own and then vote congress into power automagically. Perhaps the congress party is not able to operate like the BJP because they lack the grassroot strengths of an organization like RSS (to organize mass protests at the drop of a hat).

It's true. But no one gives the Bush and Trudeau the position on a platter. They fight in the party rank, win nomination and then they win.

For the Gandhi family, after Indira, everything has been provided on a platter. Rahul is learning politics just now. He thinks since his father, month and grandmother are politicians he knows better than most career grassroot politicians. He hasn't worked hard for anything. Not even for his own PM ambitions. He gives a speech , goes to Thailand or Italy for vacation. Reports are he travels 12 times a year on avg.

Sonia has destroyed INC. Pranab was supposed to be the PM in 2004 though people voted for Sonia. But her son love, short term sight, she made a career bureaucrat as PM who has no political base nor understands political maneuvering. So Rahul could occupy.the throne. Result is destruction of INC party.

Upvote 0
No, I'm saying, and just in case you missed it..

make a proper case

they're (the BJP) not genocidal or anything

I could blurt out 10 points that make them "good" easy

He's a-ok, not a superstar, but we'll work with what we got for now with Mr Modi Ji

Assadudin is also quite asture, he understands and plays the game well.

They're not genocidal to you, but towards the Muslims. But maybe that is what attracts you to the BJP in the first place.

Upvote 0
You say you are very pro-human so consider this :

I added this to my previous post : "I gave you a list of people who died unnecessarily because of an artificial construct called money arranged wrongly and yet make fun of them ?"

The ghosts of the 350,000+ Indian farmers who suicided just between 1995 and 2015 because of India's unscientific, irrational and anti-human socio-economic system where everything has a cost in money, even the love of parents for their child ( you yourself said this ), what if those ghosts visited you and asked why the Indian society forced them to suicide ? What will you say to them ?

The PDF is from a government server and those promises have come false. For example where is the 15 lakh rupees per citizen in 2022 that Modi promised in 2014 that he said will be arranged by bringing in all the illegally stashed money outside the country ? I myself want to start a company and 15 lakhs will go a good way to fund the company's start. Then there is the insurance for crops scheme. From the text the insurance is not for the interest upon the loans that farmers take because Indian socio-economic system runs on interest so this scheme hasn't quite prevented farmers from suiciding in the eight years of his prime ministership. On top of that, last December saw him asking the farmers protesting in Delhi for 1.4 years, to stop their protest because he apparently was ready to listen to their demands. That protest saw the deaths of 700 farmers. He supposedly launched schemes for farmers in 2014 but never once visited even one farmer protest site that could not have been more than 10 kilometers from his residence. And I see no 100 smart cities in India in 2022 that he promised in 2014. Other such things.
So instead of 3,50,000 suicides in 20 years, you want millions of Indians to be killed in a single year a la holodomor.

Upvote 0

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom