What's new

Prospects of Kejriwal being PM of india?

I.R.A

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Will appreciate indian members could share some feedback about Kejriwal, somehow these days on youtube I have been watching short video clips about him, his party and his performance in Delhi.

They claim to have significantly subsidized the electricity, improve the schools, provide water, improve the government offices and hospitals, are working to improve the sanitation and seem like they are taking advantage of technology to benefit their citizens. The common people who were interviewed had very positive comments about Kejriwal and wanted to see him as CM or Pardhan Mantri.

Is this true that he has performed very well?

And what are his chances of ever becoming an indian PM? If he suppose becomes a PM, what are his views on Pakistan and relations with Pakistan?

@DrJekyll @Joe Shearer @xeuss @SirHatesALot and other indian members please.

That is what happens when privilege is 'provided' by those.who want power across decades. A reason why I am strictly against dynastic politics. No amount of self respecting Congress members can make.RG as PM as soon as mom died. As soon as RG died, they wanted SG as president and gave numerous issues to PVNR as PM. And now some requested Rahul to gain ministerial experience under MMS. But our family refused as he couldn't be seen working under another person.
In 2017, Prashant Kishor wanted Priyanka.to be UP CM face. It's easy to guess the party reaction back then.
Now they have no option
I'm not against dynasty politics. It is pretty common in western countries as well. Be it Trudeau or Bush, they are after all riding on the coattails of their family name. In fact, many professional occupations run in the family. In India, BJP has successfully sold the narrative that dynasty politics is 'bad'. Now almost every conservative leaning Indian is convinced that this idea is true and it is based on their own reasoning. Kind of like the inception movie where DiCaprio tries to plant an idea into one's head :laugh:

Where I find congress leadership to be lacking is that they seem to expect people to develop a negative opinion of the ruling administration of their own and then vote congress into power automagically. Perhaps the congress party is not able to operate like the BJP because they lack the grassroot strengths of an organization like RSS (to organize mass protests at the drop of a hat).

Upvote 0
Where I find congress leadership to be lacking is that they seem to expect people to develop a negative opinion of the ruling administration of their own and then vote congress into power automagically.
They should hand over command to Priyanka, Raul baba just does not have it in him.

Upvote 0
Why do you think that she is any better? Do the people of UP really care for her campaign?

The congress party is BJP's B-team in UP :laugh:
She's not, far from even.. but Raul has been and continues to be such a disaster of epic proportions.. kab tak maa ka laadh chalega ?

aaj ki date mein, the once mighty congress party ki halat out hai bkl'de across the country.. we just don't have a good enough counter narrative challenging the BJP..

Raul is such a turn off as a politician. I doubt anyone apart from either clueless schoolgirls who think he's "cute".. and party chamchas clamouring for favours from the 'high command' have a good thing to say about the guy.. he's an absolute moron, or, just not suited to politics the way we do it here in Hindustan

he's the inadvertent/unintentional "bjp b team" captain

he must relinquish his position and hand it over to more capable hands, and there are a few. 'grand old party' hai..

it's quite depressing and a bummer even, how we're heading to a one party state..

oh well

Upvote 0
Raul is such a turn off as a politician. I doubt anyone apart from either clueless schoolgirls who think he's "cute".. and party chamchas clamouring for favours from the 'high command' have a good thing to say about the guy.. he's an absolute moron, or, just not suited to politics the way we do it here in Hindustan

Of course. The virus always votes for mass murderers who can't spell "strength" and thinks that cloud cover is of benefit for fighter aircraft to evade radar.

Upvote 0
This is another success of BJP IT wing :laugh:

Sure, Rahul may not be a genius. But how many of us really know him? A few memes here and there that show him bumbling about have gone a long way in shaping public perception of his intelligence. Perception is reality after all - so Rahul is now condemned to this fate.

It is very difficult for me to conceive a pan India party without Congress that borrows its laurels from the Indian independence movement. Strange that the party with such a legacy is now branded anti-national. Sardar Patel is now owned by BJP while Congress leadership look like a deer caught in headlights :laughcry:

Cricket and Hinduism are two things that have a pan India appeal in India. BJP has cornered the Hindu plank. No one can take that away from them for now. So that leaves only Cricket. Maybe ex-cricketers in India can launch their own party and see how that goes :yay:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is another success of BJP IT wing :laugh:

Sure, Rahul may not be a genius. But how many of us really know him? A few memes here and there that show him bumbling about has gone a long way in shaping public perception of his intelligence. Perception is reality after all - so Rahul is now condemned to this fate.

It is very difficult for me to conceive a pan India party without Congress that borrows its laurels from the Indian independence movement. Strange that the party with such a legacy is now branded anti-national. Sardar Patel is now owned by BJP while Congress leadership look like a deer caught in headlights :laughcry:

Cricket and Hinduism are two things that have a pan India appeal in India. BJP has cornered the Hindu plank. No one can take that away from them for now. So that leaves only Cricket. Maybe ex-cricketers in India can launch their own party and see how that goes :yay:
I don't claim to speak for others but he just does genuinely truthfully honestly etc.. come across as.. just not very bright, shall we say ? overly emotional ? .. poor command of language, not very charismatic at all.. everything about Raul SCREAMS .. fake

I think he's a misfit in the political scene, he'd be better off trying to work for his party from the shadows than out there doing rallies and so on.

I still have faith in our country, please do not tell me we do not have a better "leader" of the opposition than this bumbling entitled moron.

Upvote 0
I don't claim to speak for others but he just does genuinely truthfully honestly etc.. come across as.. just not very bright, shall we say ? overly emotional ? .. poor command of language, not very charismatic at all.. everything about Raul SCREAMS .. fake

I think he's a misfit in the political scene, he'd be better off trying to work for his party from the shadows than out there doing rallies and so on.

I still have faith in our country, please do not tell me we do not have a better "leader" of the opposition than this bumbling entitled moron.
We are all entitled to our opinion of him. Even I don't think that he is best suited for top tier political leadership in India - he is not a street fighter like Didi!

It is just that I'm reluctant underestimate the basic intelligence of a man based on meme insults.

Upvote 0
Of course. The virus always votes for mass murderers who can't spell "strength" and thinks that cloud cover is of benefit for fighter aircraft to evade radar.
Weak sauce bro.. don't give me half volleys with no fielders on the ground pls.

Dekho, BJP and unki ran-neeti/ ideology, even of the far right masses ke very legit critiques ka case bana sakte hain.

Aap banoa na, fir.. get people going 'hmm' at least..

As things stand now, that fuckin' T I N A (there is no alternative) crap seems to make too much sense for now.

Upvote 0

he's the inadvertent/unintentional "bjp b team" captain
Pappu is bjps A team. He himself doesnt know that yet.

The poor guy needs a very long vacation and some time alone which his subordinates deny.

Upvote 0
We are all entitled to our opinion of him. Even I don't think that he is best suited for top tier political leadership in India - he is not a street fighter like Didi!

It is just that I'm reluctant underestimate the basic intelligence of a man based on meme insults.
We are indeed, agree.

Didi, I think will remain a regional powerhouse.. but yes, she's a tigress

not sure how well she'd do once yanked out of her sundarbans hunting ground but '\(-_-)/`

Upvote 0
Weak sauce bro.. don't give me half volleys with no fielders on the ground pls.

Dekho, BJP and unki ran-neeti/ ideology, even of the far right masses ke very legit critiques ka case bana sakte hain.

Aap banoa na, fir.. get people going 'hmm' at least..

As things stand now, that fuckin' T I N A (there is no alternative) crap seems to make too much sense for now.

So you vote for a mass murderer because there is no alternative? Surely you have your priorities all wrong.

Upvote 0
Will appreciate indian members could share some feedback about Kejriwal, somehow these days on youtube I have been watching short video clips about him, his party and his performance in Delhi.

They claim to have significantly subsidized the electricity, improve the schools, provide water, improve the government offices and hospitals, are working to improve the sanitation and seem like they are taking advantage of technology to benefit their citizens. The common people who were interviewed had very positive comments about Kejriwal and wanted to see him as CM or Pardhan Mantri.

Is this true that he has performed very well?

And what are his chances of ever becoming an indian PM? If he suppose becomes a PM, what are his views on Pakistan and relations with Pakistan?

@DrJekyll @Joe Shearer @xeuss @SirHatesALot and other indian members please.
You should check out this documentary of him. Don't know why it's under Kunal Kamra's channel name but it was originally under VICE. It's a good documentary and you will like it.

Coming to his prospects of becoming PM, even though he is an honest leader, his party currently doesn't have the muscle to become pan-India. It will require decades of work and currently they are doing it one step at a time by fielding candidates in Punjab.

Upvote 0
My Vote for this guy
1645810627223.png

Upvote 0
So you vote for a mass murderer because there is no alternative? Surely you have your priorities all wrong.
No, I'm saying, and just in case you missed it..

make a proper case

they're (the BJP) not genocidal or anything

I could blurt out 10 points that make them "good" easy

He's a-ok, not a superstar, but we'll work with what we got for now with Mr Modi Ji

Assadudin is also quite asture, he understands and plays the game well.

A good administrator no doubt but doesn't have a pan India thing going for him, they're pretty blatantly "regional"

If I were Modi, I'd give him a berth in the cabinet but..

Upvote 0

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom