What's new

President Gül heralds new era in Turkish, Iraqi ties

what are saying is totally out of your disappointment what happen is that your erdogan felt that his dreams about Iraq Syria is a mere delusion so they send their uglu to Iraq for better relationship. Now for the Kurdistan gas they work with Iraqi Gov to solve the issue and we are dealing with the Kurds now in soft manner for time being. about Saudi their dirty work in Iraq its not to keep it from sticking its nose in the gulf countries its actually to keep the country unstable hopnig another suny pig get-over Iraq control which is a mere delusion since the suny people in Iraq work with the Iraqi gov against the Saudi-Turkey terrorists so at the end we winning you loosing, check mate.

Sorry but your sectarian mindset will make it difficult for you to realise that the only losers are Syrians and Iraqi Arabs and only winners are Turks , kurds and Persians .

In the case of Syria only Kurds and Israelis won while loss for Syrian Arabs " Sunnis & Alawis " , Qataris and Persians " both Qataris and Persians wasted billions burning Syria " .

the amount of Damage inflicted on Syria by Syrian Army and Opposition forces Israel could have not ever dreamed of seeing, villages , towns and Cities have been literally wiped out and the cost of damage is around 200 billion dollars of infrastructure and Building while Syrian economy GDP was barely 45 billion dollars.

Prolonged tension leaves Syria USD100bn poorer - Zawya

Today Syria GDP/Capita is even lower than that of Yemen and its today a failed state. Unlike Iraq Syria does not have oil revenues to reconstruct itself and Iraq failed in its own reconstruction due to corruption and mismanagement .

Hezbollah is depleting his own strength in Syria losing fighters and now his own backyard has been attacked in the heart of the heavily defended Hezbollah suburb el dahiya el Janoubiya when Iranian culture centre was bombed few days ago .

Israel will enjoy all this , it will unleash a heavy suicide bombing campaign against both Sunnis and Shia in Lebanon and Syria while each side will blame the other and they continue slaughtering each other for another decade or two .

Sectarianism is dangerous especially in Islam where Shia and Sunni Islamists think they are fighting for god and will get 72 virgins.

Israel , Russia and USA will ensure that the war of Attrition between Sunnis and Shia continue in Syria until they completely turn the country into the stone age .

Hezbollah Sunk in Syria
Syria returned back 100 years
Hamas sieged and all its tunnels destroyed by Egypt in south
Jordan and Israel have enjoyed quite borders since 1967 and westbank Israel effectively took over after defeating Hamas and fateh in second intifada.

Now if you ask me who should say check mate I would tell you the Jews , by they way I do not hate Israelis at all , they are much more useful to the world than any Sunni or Shia islamist could be .

what are saying is totally out of your disappointment what happen is that your erdogan felt that his dreams about Iraq Syria is a mere delusion so they send their uglu to Iraq for better relationship. Now for the Kurdistan gas they work with Iraqi Gov to solve the issue and we are dealing with the Kurds now in soft manner for time being. about Saudi their dirty work in Iraq its not to keep it from sticking its nose in the gulf countries its actually to keep the country unstable hopnig another suny pig get-over Iraq control which is a mere delusion since the suny people in Iraq work with the Iraqi gov against the Saudi-Turkey terrorists so at the end we winning you loosing, check mate.

Dealing with Kurds soft ? please try to Just achieving their security level first then talk about confronting them . Iraq when it was strong failed in defeating kurds , you can kill kurds as much as you want but you will never defeat them .

Sorry but your sectarian mindset will make it difficult for you to realise that the only losers are Syrians and Iraqi Arabs and only winners are Turks , kurds and Persians .

In the case of Syria only Kurds and Israelis won while loss for Syrian Arabs " Sunnis & Alawis " , Qataris and Persians " both Qataris and Persians wasted billions burning Syria " .

the amount of Damage inflicted on Syria by Syrian Army and Opposition forces Israel could have not ever dreamed of seeing, villages , towns and Cities have been literally wiped out and the cost of damage is around 200 billion dollars of infrastructure and Building while Syrian economy GDP was barely 45 billion dollars.

Prolonged tension leaves Syria USD100bn poorer - Zawya

Today Syria GDP/Capita is even lower than that of Yemen and its today a failed state. Unlike Iraq Syria does not have oil revenues to reconstruct itself and Iraq failed in its own reconstruction due to corruption and mismanagement .

Hezbollah is depleting his own strength in Syria losing fighters and now his own backyard has been attacked in the heart of the heavily defended Hezbollah suburb el dahiya el Janoubiya when Iranian culture centre was bombed few days ago .

Israel will enjoy all this , it will unleash a heavy suicide bombing campaign against both Sunnis and Shia in Lebanon and Syria while each side will blame the other and they continue slaughtering each other for another decade or two .

Sectarianism is dangerous especially in Islam where Shia and Sunni Islamists think they are fighting for god and will get 72 virgins.

Israel , Russia and USA will ensure that the war of Attrition between Sunnis and Shia continue in Syria until they completely turn the country into the stone age .

Hezbollah Sunk in Syria
Syria returned back 100 years
Hamas sieged and all its tunnels destroyed by Egypt in south
Jordan and Israel have enjoyed quite borders since 1967 and westbank Israel effectively took over after defeating Hamas and fateh in second intifada.

Now if you ask me who should say check mate I would tell you the Jews , by they way I do not hate Israelis at all , they are much more useful to the world than any Sunni or Shia islamist could be .

Dealing with Kurds soft ? please try to Just achieving their security level first then talk about confronting them . Iraq when it was strong failed in defeating kurds , you can kill kurds as much as you want but you will never defeat them .
Shiite has never thought in sectarianism the other way is rite its the sunni the one who always thought and acted that way for instance the first sectarian meeting held in Turkey and we have seen them talking sectarian against shiite just because we have our rite to rule our country that's what it is to be honest I believe in this which the only way to deal with sunni in Iraq is through power since they don't want to recognize our rite to rule the country the sunni in Iraq almost have one third of the government and they still want more this kind of mentality leave you no other options more than using power against them now my view directed toward some of them especially those who work for Saudi and Turkey regimes because they're the one spread the terrorism in my country otherwise most of the sunni people support our policy and our troops.

Shiite has never thought in sectarianism the other way is rite its the sunni the one who always thought and acted that way for instance the first sectarian meeting held in Turkey and we have seen them talking sectarian against shiite just because we have our rite to rule our country that's what it is to be honest I believe in this which the only way to deal with sunni in Iraq is through power since they don't want to recognize our rite to rule the country the sunni in Iraq almost have one third of the government and they still want more this kind of mentality leave you no other options more than using power against them now my view directed toward some of them especially those who work for Saudi and Turkey regimes because they're the one spread the terrorism in my country otherwise most of the sunni people support our policy and our troops.

Both Shite and Sunni do think in sectarianism , when Saddam ruled Iraq he kept all high position in Sunni hand and When Assad regime ruled Syria they kept all powers in Alawi minority hand even though both claimed to be secular.

The problem is deep and was kept at bay but re-surface of Islamist parties like Muslim Brotherhood and mullahs of iran made things worse.

If Saudi Arabia dealt with Bahrain Shia the same way Assad is dealing with Syrian Sunnis then you would have not said that .

Both Shia and Sunnis have blood on their hand , without acknowledging and getting rid of the crazy fanatics on your side then that will not solve the problem .

In Gulf country Iran with the help of Syria where arming and training Shia youth to carry out attacks in my country and other gulf countries , this has been going over 20 years not today but our strong security was capable of stopping their planned attacks.

Iran supports shia militia and even alqauda and death squads inside Iraq but sadly your blinded with sectarianism and cant blame Iran for what they have done to your own country.

Saudi did not support any Terror in Iraq , but I agree on what you said about Turkey and Qatar both have a Muslim Brotherhood agenda that failed in Egypt and struggling in Tunisia .

Qatar has been source of trouble for many Arab countries from Egypt all the way to Saudi and Oman.

Militias regardless of their sect should be banned inside any country , such groups commit crimes and end up turning into warlords and criminals.

Back during the Iraqi civil war Al-Maliki himself accused Syrian regime of arming Alqauda and sending fighters to destabilize Iraq , now think why the hell would Assad do that back in 2008-2009 ?

Alqauda is used by many security agencies around the world including USA , Qatar , Iran and Syria.

Perhaps they might even be getting support from countries totally outside of the middle east and also there are contract killers left behind by USA in Iraq to carry out suicide bombings and sectarian killing on both sunnis and shia .

Saudi Support for proxies in Syria will stop only when Iran stops its interference in Saudi Arabia's allies in the Gulf and Yemen.

Prior to the Islamic revolution we did not have these proxy game in the region , only Kurds where the ones with guns .

I agree with you that every should respect Iraq democracy and stop interference there , Iraq has been damaged enough for the past 3 decades but Iraq needs to be neutral and not be dragged into this mess because it will destabilize Iraq sensitive Social fabric .

When Sunni and shia Arabs kill each other in an out all war in Iraq the Kurds will sieze advantage and swallow Kirkuk and Mosul , Just like how they did in Syria now , they took over all oil wells in northern Syria and shipping it all off to Turkey through trucks.

We are both losing in this conflict while Turks , Israelis , Iranians and Kurds are all taking over essential Arab lands and resources.

Just look at the kurds , they have shia , alawis , yezidis and sunnis yet all are united under Kurdish nationalism and no one succeeded in creating any sectarian tensions among them , that is why Kurds seized the chance and defeated Arabs .

I am sure if Iraqi Arabs were united Situation would have been totally different in Iraq and Kurds would have never been able to get all these concessions.

We have to reconcile at some point and yes both sides committed crimes .

Last edited:
And who are this Turkish terrorists?
We actually are neutral in Sunni-Shia conflicts, we dont take it that serious like you, so go on and kill eachother but dont blame us for everything, its not our problem if you cant act like civilised people and talk instead of killing eachother...

And who are this Turkish terrorists?
We actually are neutral in Sunni-Shia conflicts, we dont take it that serious like you, so go on and kill eachother but dont blame us for everything, its not our problem if you cant act like civilised people and talk instead of killing eachother...

Kurdish-Turkish alliance would be the best thing , at last Erdogan understood Arabs in Iraq and Syria are worthless sunk in sectarian war.

Both Shite and Sunni do think in sectarianism , when Saddam ruled Iraq he kept all high position in Sunni hand and When Assad regime ruled Syria they kept all powers in Alawi minority hand even though both claimed to be secular.

The problem is deep and was kept at bay but re-surface of Islamist parties like Muslim Brotherhood and mullahs of iran made things worse.

If Saudi Arabia dealt with Bahrain Shia the same way Assad is dealing with Syrian Sunnis then you would have not said that .

Both Shia and Sunnis have blood on their hand , without acknowledging and getting rid of the crazy fanatics on your side then that will not solve the problem .

In Gulf country Iran with the help of Syria where arming and training Shia youth to carry out attacks in my country and other gulf countries , this has been going over 20 years not today but our strong security was capable of stopping their planned attacks.

Iran supports shia militia and even alqauda and death squads inside Iraq but sadly your blinded with sectarianism and cant blame Iran for what they have done to your own country.

Saudi did not support any Terror in Iraq , but I agree on what you said about Turkey and Qatar both have a Muslim Brotherhood agenda that failed in Egypt and struggling in Tunisia .

Qatar has been source of trouble for many Arab countries from Egypt all the way to Saudi and Oman.

Militias regardless of their sect should be banned inside any country , such groups commit crimes and end up turning into warlords and criminals.

Back during the Iraqi civil war Al-Maliki himself accused Syrian regime of arming Alqauda and sending fighters to destabilize Iraq , now think why the hell would Assad do that back in 2008-2009 ?

Alqauda is used by many security agencies around the world including USA , Qatar , Iran and Syria.

Perhaps they might even be getting support from countries totally outside of the middle east and also there are contract killers left behind by USA in Iraq to carry out suicide bombings and sectarian killing on both sunnis and shia .

Saudi Support for proxies in Syria will stop only when Iran stops its interference in Saudi Arabia's allies in the Gulf and Yemen.

Prior to the Islamic revolution we did not have these proxy game in the region , only Kurds where the ones with guns .

I agree with you that every should respect Iraq democracy and stop interference there , Iraq has been damaged enough for the past 3 decades but Iraq needs to be neutral and not be dragged into this mess because it will destabilize Iraq sensitive Social fabric .

When Sunni and shia Arabs kill each other in an out all war in Iraq the Kurds will sieze advantage and swallow Kirkuk and Mosul , Just like how they did in Syria now , they took over all oil wells in northern Syria and shipping it all off to Turkey through trucks.

We are both losing in this conflict while Turks , Israelis , Iranians and Kurds are all taking over essential Arab lands and resources.

Just look at the kurds , they have shia , alawis , yezidis and sunnis yet all are united under Kurdish nationalism and no one succeeded in creating any sectarian tensions among them , that is why Kurds seized the chance and defeated Arabs .

I am sure if Iraqi Arabs were united Situation would have been totally different in Iraq and Kurds would have never been able to get all these concessions.

We have to reconcile at some point and yes both sides committed crimes .
Excuse me you talk from lack of knowledge shiite never ever got their hands deluted with sunnis blood the other side yes did it and they keep doing it believe it or not with out men lie Alsistani there will be no sunnis in Iraq but you sunni people never ever bieng fair and you'll never its your religion like that. One more thing you sunnis will never ever build any civilized country period this the history and the reality of you and look to all sunni countries show me one sunni country as success country none!!!.

Just leave him, let him do these theories of what might/could happen, ignore it, save the effort and keep the thread on topic.

Excuse me you talk from lack of knowledge shiite never ever got their hands deluted with sunnis blood the other side yes did it and they keep doing it believe it or not with out men lie Alsistani there will be no sunnis in Iraq but you sunni people never ever bieng fair and you'll never its your religion like that. One more thing you sunnis will never ever build any civilized country period this the history and the reality of you and look to all sunni countries show me one sunni country as success country none!!!.

as I told you your Just another sectarian clown , straight killing others and they will kill you to and the cycle never ends .

Secure one pipeline first then talk to me about civilization savage

Just leave him, let him do these theories of what might/could happen, ignore it, save the effort and keep the thread on topic.

I was wrong at first thinking the other side might use their brain , your all sunk in sectarianism , then let the cycle continue , that how it will be until people learn but after heavy costs .

I was wrong at first thinking the other side might use their brain , your all sunk in sectarianism , then let the cycle continue , that how it will be until people learn but after heavy costs .

The region has sectarians everywhere, it is not connected to nationality, get to know more Saudis and you will meet those that are sunk in the Shia and Sunni hatred, I don't get it how you think we are sectarian and you are all good able to get along with each other ? Why because theres no war in the UAE ? is that your evidence ?

Your showing the ignorance of the average American about the middle east, so let the cycle continue if you don't care and stop trashing every thread with the same theories & making a joke of dead people.

Someone from the peninsula teaching me about non sectarianism and peace, you exported this trash to the region, learn your history first before you talk about us.

Read the comments of your fellow countrymen, shia, majoos, rawafid that's all they have to offer these retards.

Last edited:
The region has sectarians everywhere, it is not connected to nationality, get to know more Saudis and you will meet those that are sunk in the Shia and Sunni hatred, I don't get it how you think we are sectarian and you are all good able to get along with each other ? Why because theres no war in the UAE ? is that your evidence ?

Your showing the ignorance of the average American about the middle east, so let the cycle continue if you don't care and stop trashing every thread with the same theories & making a joke of dead people.

Someone from the peninsula teaching me about non sectarianism and peace, you exported this trash to the region, learn your history first before you talk about us.

Read the comments of your fellow countrymen, shia, majoos, rawafid that's all they have to offer these retards.

I can say the same to the comments of your country men " nawasib , takfiri , wahabi ,etc " we did not export anything this conflict has been around from more than 1000 year

Most Iraqi Arabs whether Shia or Sunni came from this Arabian peninsula we are the same people whether you like it or not , our countries were only recently made up .

The problem is in Islam itself not Arabs , this religion needs to be reformed again from scratch .

By the way I am Ibadi neither Sunni or Shia for the reference .

I can say the same to the comments of your country men " nawasib , takfiri , wahabi ,etc " we did not export anything this conflict has been around from more than 1000 year

Most Iraqi Arabs whether Shia or Sunni came from this Arabian peninsula we are the same people whether you like it or not , our countries were only recently made up .

The problem is in Islam itself not Arabs , this religion needs to be reformed again from scratch .

Try to know the Islam from the Shiite point of view then talk. You just said it you are ignorant with big mouth so shut up learn then talk.

Try to know the Islam from the Shiite point of view then talk. You just said it you are ignorant with big mouth so shut up learn then talk.

There is no difference between Shite and Sunni Islam the only difference is the Imam part which you have , your waiting for your so called 12th Imam that has been hiding for a few hundred years to return back .

I mean such fairy tales only makes non muslims laugh about us , that is why were the Joke of the 20th century today from sunni and shia heretics.

The problem both Shia and Sunni made up their own religion rather than sticking to the quran and even in leadership they abandoned the Shura system which was put in place and this is what Sayedna Ali and Hassan and Hussein were fighting over , Mu3awiya system of ruling is what prevailed among Sunnis and Shia .

Sunnis limited Ruling within the hands of king's family and Shia limited Ruling within the family of the prophet.

This is exactly what sayedna Ali was against and if he lived today he would be fighting against both sunnis and shia .

Today Islam is controlled by clerks who make up books and their own fatwas while shia and sunnis follow them like sheep .

Islam is not a clergy religion and this clergy system is what making many youth these days stay away from religion

The simpler the religion the better it is , if we simply followed quran we would have not ended up with so many sects and disagreements among us as muslims leading to worthless wars.

The problem both Shia and Sunni made up their own religion rather than sticking to the quran and even in leadership they abandoned the Shura system which was put in place and this is what Sayedna Ali and Hassan and Hussein were fighting over , Mu3awiya system of ruling is what prevailed among Sunnis and Shia .

Sunnis limited Ruling within the hands of king's family and Shia limited Ruling within the family of the prophet.

This is exactly what sayedna Ali was against and if he lived today he would be fighting against both sunnis and shia .

Today Islam is controlled by clerks who make up books and their own fatwas while shia and sunnis follow them like sheep .

Islam is not a clergy religion and this clergy system is what making many youth these days stay away from religion

The simpler the religion the better it is , if we simply followed quran we would have not ended up with so many sects and disagreements among us as muslims leading to worthless wars.

Sunni and Shia are both at governmental level using religion for political purposes which is part of the terrorism in the region, those that use it on governmental levels ( Saudi Arabia and Iran ). The whole problem lies in politics, they change society, just look at pictures of women in the region a few decades ago and now, it used to be more secular, almost no headscarves in universities now it is going the Islamic direction. Now some think it is good. But take a look at the people who are bringing this change, incompetent backward retards still stuck in old times, sectarians not smart people.

You don't change society without changing the regime, the regimes change society so you know which regimes are to blame, no need to even name them.

Everyone knows where it all started and how it spread.
I thought we Iraqis are Ajam and other things as you referred to us before.

The problem is some Islamic ideologies, ideologies supported by some governments to burn the region and play their sectarian cards, as I said before, governments, that is 2 governments especially who are playing the Sunni Shia game.

Your Ibadi, so you just said that there are too many sects yet you do the same.

Back
Top Bottom