What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

Personally speaking, I don't have a beef with any Iranian / Iranian General / Iranian Soldier / Iranian citizen

• Attack on Sovereign Iran is not good for the Economy of Muslim Countries in the region
  • Also, it is against Islamic principles to sit around and watch another Muslim country being attacked

Has Trump launched a drone attack on Modi in India for death of Muslims in Kashmir and inside India itself ?

I hope Pakistan and US jointly conducted this operation with intelligence input from our international agencies... :sniper: good riddance though...

Personally speaking I don't have a beef with any Iranian / Iranian General / Iranian Soldier / Iranian citizen

• Attack on Sovereign Iran is not good for the Economy of Muslim Countries in the region
  • Also, it is against Islamic principles to sit around and watch another Muslim country being attacked
but let that country attack every other Muslim country

Personally speaking, I don't have a beef with any Iranian / Iranian General / Iranian Soldier / Iranian citizen

Has Trump launched a drone attack on Modi in India for death of Muslims in Kashmir and inside India itself ?

Mr. Musharraf are you with us or against us in Afghanistan?

What is the population of Muslims in Afghanistan?

Yesterday it was Afghanistan
Yesterday it was Iraq (Economy destroyed)
Yesterday it was Libya (Economy destroyed)
Yesterday it was Syria (Economy destroyed)
Yesterday it was Yamen (Economy destroyed)
Egypt is neutralized by <Money>
  • Today there is talk of Iran
Tomorrow it could be Turkey or Pakistan (Coup already attempted in Turkey few years back)

A Muslim is a Muslim - the bullets which will be fired will kill a Muslim in end

People who feel comfort in temporary arrangement 5 years - 10 years - 15 years eventually will realize in grand scheme of things the attack was in Muslims

• The war will not come to my home if I look the "Otherway"

I have a Universal approach to protect Muslim Rights and our own History

Last edited:
We have the right to openly blame you mullahs and Saudi sheikh for the evil in middle east only just because a defeated Persian mullah and a sand dweller can't coexist together

I am all for eliminating any and every kind of extremist from any background colour or religion, one that is open and one that's hidden.
I don't give a rats azz for Arabian or Persians period full stop! Problem is some only show up when its anti Iran or Anti Shia thread and conveniently Missing from All other posts. I usually read previous posts from member before knowing who is what..

You are very cleverly spreading false news, but not too many here are fools, your beloved House of Saud is sponsoring Terrorism throughout the world, including Pakistan, where we lost over 80,000 civilians and security personals, Not sure who is more dangerous the terrorist with suicide jacket attached or people like you who keep spreading hatred under the disguise of neutrality and patriotism.
Ouch.. House of Saud not very long ago Arabs were calling me a mullah lover. So keep living is that Black and white world you like so much.

As far as any propaganda on my part these things are well known i can provide sources to you but then against going by your knee jerk reaction on Declaring me a Najdi devil you will just ignore them as Western propaganda.

Coup already attempted in Turkey few years back

Ironic that you a picture of a dictator who helped topple Muslim government of Afghanistan and broke the islamic constitution of Pakistan in a coup.

Mr. Soleimani helped USA form the Northern Alliance for your information Tabdeeli Boy

Yesterday it was Iraq (Economy destroyed)
Yesterday it was Libya (Economy destroyed)
Yesterday it was Syria (Economy destroyed)
Yesterday it was Yamen (Economy destroyed)
Egypt is neutralized by <Money>
  • Today there is talk of Iran
Tomorrow it could be Turkey or Pakistan (Coup already attempted in Turkey few years back)

A Muslim is a Muslim - the bullets which will be fired will kill a Muslim in end
here comes the islamic bhai chara
.... i wonder when we're going to grow up mentally and think only about our country's interests irrespective of religion.... i hope whoever tried to threaten us have karma with real actions.... i kinda feel good about this action of US...

like iran should have when ganguz tried to cross the limits.... lol.

i wanted this karma to happen... :pakistan:

What about the Arabs, they were openly supporting BLA and had BLA leadership residing in Dubai, What about Arabs that openly supported India when it came to Kashmir?

There is no Pakistan without Iran it is a strategic reality

It will be Israelis sitting in captured land in Iran on West and India in Kashmir
USA will send a Jewish general from their command have him based in Iran right next to gawadar

Last edited:
What about the Arabs, they were openly supporting BLA and had BLA leadership residing in Dubai, What about Arabs that openly supported India when it came to Kashmir?
they all should have their karma... i don't care about specific race, i say eff.... them all to the mouth with an iron rod ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom