Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

It's my opinion

I have never enjoyed in the destruction of Afghanistan
I have never enjoyed in the destruction of Iraq
I have never enjoyed in the destruction of Libya
I have never enjoyed in the destruction of Syria
I have never enjoyed in the destruction of Yamen

People have their own right to make judgments

I personally do not find the attack on Iran and attack on it's people beneficial to Pakistan's national interest and in general for peace in whole region
What's your opinion on the late General's remarks against Pakistan and the threats he issued when India was about to attack us in Feb last year?

nah mate don't be so emotional, same was once said about afghanistan? i just don't want every tom, dck and harry threatening us and have no consequences... we just need to seal and fortify our border with iran with US funds they ll be happy to do it... and let iran play their gamez in their playground..

See This is the extremist I am talking about. This Guy can get Money from US for building a wall :rofl::rofl: I bet he can also get Money from House of Saud to blow up UN wanted Pakistani to please his masters.

Of course the demands will come to build a rift between Iran-Pakistan during this time

As we feared the demands have started to pour in.

Of course, demands will come ... because it will be us who will appear as untrustworthy neighbor

India got a special waiver to build their ports in Iran

In Africa , Libya-Egypt were at odds due to same manipulation
Similar approach was taken to have Iraq-Iran fight a way in 80's

Of course the demands will come to build a rift between Iran-Pakistan during this time

We don't have a dictator answering calls.

We have a government busy in lawmaking of a lifetime for accountability in the country.

By the way did you read those Modi supporting tweets of the Sakhat Launda?

Either support Iran openly or else get ready to get lectures about doom and gloom scenarios at best and titles of Takfiri/Wahabi/Salafi/Terrorist/Zionist at worse...

You are such a Fonzist

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom