What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

Of course the demands will come to build a rift between Iran-Pakistan during this time
I ll capture some parts of oil rich balochistan uptil chahbahar where we could find and mass murder likes of terrorist kulboshan...

What does that have to do with Pakistan?
Dear you quoted me in this post and accused me of spreading false news and being a saudi stooge. I gave you the sources of my claim just as you had asked.
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-04_233612_defence.pk.png

Let's see

• India gets a special waiver to make a port by US administrations
  • India gets a special deal to import Iranian oil for 10 years just concluded by US administration
  • Hum hi C***ya milain hain .... don't import oil from iran , don't import gas from iran , don't do business with iran

• Milk and Honey going to India

We are left with demands, do this and do that and sour our relations with a country which openly supported Kashmir issue with Pakistan

If US decided to attack a person of high value in Iran it has nothing to do with Pakistan or China or Russia or world it was a decision by Trump

Pakistan has no intention of war in our backyard

USA should deal with Russia/China and Iran about the issue

The free milk we drink from the Americans is always poisonous,end up paying manifolds to clear our guts.
Let's be clear Americans are not going to invade without thier European prison guards this is a phase it too shall pass

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom