What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

Do we still have US assets in Pakistan other than embassy staff?
well US embassy in Pakistan is biggest in the world if i am not wrong... h
American hands are 100 times better than Imran Khan.
I disagree... although Pakistan has never been in better hands before The Great Quaid, in international relations and global politics

I think they never seized to exist. They are present in all walks of life sadly.
I was talking about Shamsi airbase etc.

US doesn't normally request sealing of borders if it sees no threat to its high value citizens.. Now the warning of MANPADS targeting civilian US aircraft seems legit.

I disagree... although Pakistan has never been in better hands before The Great Quaid, in international relations and global politics
How much do we say we have lost on war on terror, and how much we have received as WOT support?

How much do we say we have lost on war on terror, and how much we have received as WOT support?
we never had imran Khan before and we never had concept of fencing afghan border until 5 years ago

We have a government busy in lawmaking of a lifetime for accountability in the country.
It doesn't matter who is ruling the country result would be same. Agar 2001 main Pakistan main noon league ki government hoti to woh talibs ki ghair jamhori government ko support krti against US?

Suddenly everyone is an Iran expert. :rolleyes:
It will do everyone good to realize everything we know is from outside sources and no one really knows
how general Iranians feel. A destabilized Iran is the worst thing for Pakistan. It would allow for infinite
Kulbhushan monkies coming through forcing Pakistan to have forces stretched thin on 56" border.
Is this what you want? Pakistan should be helping to defuse situation this would be a disaster worse than Afghanistan.

we never had imran Khan before and we never had concept of fencing afghan border until 5 years ago
PM couldn't handle a little pressure a few days back.. You are talking about US..

Also, when the time of Foreign Policy comes, the decisions will be taken somewhere else..

Pakistan should be helping to defuse situation this would be a disaster worse than Afghanistan.
We will forget Afghanistan.Iran is a bigger monster,we risk in destroying our entire social fabric and harmony. In the end an unstable country will be forced to handover its Nuclear assets.

Kia qismat hai yaar..

Our neighbors:

1 - India
2 - Afghanistan
3 - Iran

Indian neighbors other than Pakistan:

1 - Sri Lanka
2 - Bangladesh
3 - Bhutan
4 - Myanmar
5 - China

Dear you quoted me in this post and accused me of spreading false news and being a saudi stooge. I gave you the sources of my claim as you had asked.
View attachment 597917

No by promoting one side as a victim and the other side as perpetrators of crimes against humanity, While ignoring the ground realities and countries interest, you are not being biased at all. am I to believe that Western and Israelis are in the Middle East to sort out the difference between Sunni and Shia? am I to believe House of Saud is sending terrorist into these nations to promote peace and harmony?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom