What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

PM couldn't handle a little pressure a few days back.. You are talking about US..

Also, when the time of Foreign Policy comes, the decisions will be taken somewhere else..
right now we're not in position to go against US, or side with iran ... so better is to do what is best in our interest.. sealing border and let others play their game in their own land... in the process if we're getting funds for sealing border then what's wrong with it.. :)

right now we're not in position to go against US, or side with iran ... so better is to do what is best in our interest.. sealing border and let others play their game in their own land... in the process if we're getting funds for sealing border then what's wrong with it.. :)
This is the first demand. US will first request, and then order us to hand over certain airbases..

Sealing of borders is not without a reason.. US wants to stop the influx of Iranian fighters to station here as sleeping cells before full fledged war starts..

House of Saud is sending terrorist into these nations to promote peace and harmony?
The present setup of SA is a Puppet of the US and the Jewish lobby. They know the consequences if they astray from their red lines(late King Faisal).

This is the first demand. US will first request, and then order us to hand over certain airbases..

Sealing of borders is not without a reason.. US wants to stop the influx of Iranian fighters to station here as sleeping cells before full fledged war starts..
that's assumption... they can't order in this part of the world anymore

PM couldn't handle a little pressure a few days back.. You are talking about US..

Also, when the time of Foreign Policy comes, the decisions will be taken somewhere else..
Why are you so concerned about Iran?
It is Iran vs USA Pakistan is irrelevant in all this . And Pakistan and Iran are not neighbors unpopulated areas of Pakistan share border with unpopulated areas of Iran just like Pakistan shares border with China but real China is thousands of miles away from Pakistan . And few thousand soldiers would be enough to seal the border

And few thousand soldiers would be enough to seal the border
Where are we going to get them from? All army formations are assigned primarily on the Eastern front and some on the Afghan front. Even our Quetta garrison is tasked to the Afghan theater.

It is Iran vs USA Pakistan is irrelevant in all this . And Pakistan and Iran are not neighbors unpopulated areas of Pakistan share border with unpopulated areas of Iran just like Pakistan shares border with China but real China is thousands of miles away from Pakistan . And few thousand soldiers would be enough to seal the border

Does Pakistan share a border with Iran? If Iran is destabilized could Gangus send over some Kulbhushan type monkies like they did via Afghanistan? Is Pakistan still irrelevant?

It doesn't matter who is ruling the country result would be same. Agar 2001 main Pakistan main noon league ki government hoti to woh talibs ki ghair jamhori government ko support krti against US?

PTI hoti to me aur ap kabke drone hamlon me shaheed hochuke hote. iske imkaan abhi bhi hain

Khan Saheb amreeka me dhamki dekar aye the ke iran per hamla nahi karna.

Has Afghanistan sealed its border with Iran?

No by promoting one side as a victim and the other side as perpetrators of crimes against humanity, While ignoring the ground realities and countries interest, you are not being biased at all. am I to believe that Western and Israelis are in the Middle East to sort out the difference between Sunni and Shia?
Arabs are assholes and they will soon get whats coming to them. We here call them out for what they have done for years when they do something against our interests all of us call them out for their backstabbing.

Lets go to Persians the champions of Muslim Ummah who can do no wrong and are the only ones standing against Us imperialism.
Iran helped US attack Iraq while all of Arab world was against it and thats a fact.
Saddam was a devil ruling a shia majority country and every Muslim who knew his true crimes hated him for it. Assad is everything Saddam was but 10 times more ruthless and the same Iranians who cheered and helped bring down Saddam are supporting Assad like he is some Muslim hero who if falls will doom the entire region. Iranians have been helping Assad kill and displace the people of his country and thats a fact whether you like it or not.
As per Iranian Logic if the majority should be the ones deciding the fate of their nation why is its kosher for Iraq but not for Syria.

I am not concerned about Iran at all.. I am only concerned about our possible role in the next bullshit war on our border..
Unpopulated areas of Pakistan and unpopulated areas of Iran share border
Pakistanis and Iranians are not neighbors.
PTI hoti to me aur ap kabke drone hamlon me shaheed hochuke hote. iske imkaan abhi bhi hain
Aisa kuch nhi hota drone k missiles aap sa ziada qeemti hain. Wahi hota Jo hochuka ha

Aisa kuch nhi hota drone k missiles aap sa ziada qeemti hain. Wahi hota Jo hochuka ha

jo hua wo choro jo horaha hai usper kisi ki girift hai ya nahi?

Paycheeda masail hain shukar hai government kamzor hai ham khamosh tamashayi ban jaenge asaani se bahana bana kar ke saddi hukoomat hi na ahal hai

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom