What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

I dont like when Pakistanis Sugarcoat him as some kind of a Muslim Hero who stood against American Israeli and ISIS evil axis.

That guy was responsible for changing the demographics of Syria in favor of Assad from Damascus to Homs and Lebanese border you wont find many Sunnis. They have imported entire communities from elsewhere to secure Syrian Core. Just check the religion of Syrian refugees in Jordan and Turkey 95 percent of them are Sunnis. This guy planned and executed the Butchery in Aleppo all the while Justifying it under the guise of Fighting ISIS.

Call a Spade a Spade we shouldn't shed any tears for him just as we shouldn't if tomorrow some one blows up MBS. Pakistan and its interests should always come first.

I can only wish Pakistani think like you.

Pakistani either fall in Tehran camp or Riyadh camp. Nobody has allegiance to Pakistan/Islamabad.

I dont like when Pakistanis Sugarcoat him as some kind of a Muslim Hero who stood against American Israeli and ISIS evil axis.

That guy was responsible for changing the demographics of Syria in favor of Assad from Damascus to Homs and Lebanese border you wont find many Sunnis. They have imported entire communities from elsewhere to secure Syrian Core. Just check the religion of Syrian refugees in Jordan and Turkey 95 percent of them are Sunnis. This guy planned and executed the Butchery in Aleppo all the while Justifying it under the guise of Fighting ISIS.

Call a Spade a Spade we shouldn't shed any tears for him just as we shouldn't if tomorrow some one blows up MBS. Pakistan and its interests should always come first.

You are very cleverly spreading false news, but not too many here are fools, your beloved House of Saud is sponsoring Terrorism throughout the world, including Pakistan, where we lost over 80,000 civilians and security personals, Not sure who is more dangerous the terrorist with suicide jacket attached or people like you who keep spreading hatred under the disguise of neutrality and patriotism.

I agree we lost to much on fighting for Afghans , Iranians , Saudi's and Arabs or Farsi's but that is enough .. Pakistan comes first over the regional sectarian Powers who are hell bent of destroying the Islam of Muhammad Pbuh , we are obliged to protect Mecca and Medina as its a duty of every Muslim but we should not defend Saudi's proxy wars or Riyaad, or Tehra cause they hold no significance in Islam .

What I find amazing that when Pakistani Sunni's goes and fight against Shia's or Asshead, same Pakistani Shia's criticize them , call them slaves , and fighting for Zionists , and Pakistan first etc, but when many Shia from Pakistan go and fight from Iran and butcher Asshead, they just think it is some Holy duty .. we can not afford such people in our society we need Pakistani's , people who are loyal to Pakistan only not with Afghani's , Irani's , Saudi's or Turks .

You are very cleverly spreading false news, but not too many here are fools, your beloved House of Saud is sponsoring Terrorism throughout the world, including Pakistan, where we lost over 80,000 civilians and security personals, Not sure who is more dangerous the terrorist with suicide jacket attached or people like you who keep spreading hatred under the disguise of neutrality and patriotism.

Looks like you lack comprehension. He is not in wahabi camp.

He is only in Pakistani camp.

If you are saying that based on Pompeo's tweet then please take the effort to go to his timeline to see that he called several others BEFORE Pakistan
It is a figure of speech, a bit more sophisticated than literalism.

Its the propaganda and the dollars that does the talking unfortunately.
Iranian have a lot of Friends sitting in Pakistani Media and Government thats why you will never see them talking against Iranian actions/threats and border violation against Pakistan.

The assassination attempt against a certain Religious Scholar in Karachi is the most recent example i can give no nothing it was buried like it didnt even happen. While Saudis are armature when it comes to propaganda and shaping public support Persians are its masters.

We have the right to openly blame you mullahs and Saudi sheikh for the evil in middle east only just because a defeated Persian mullah and a sand dweller can't coexist together

Back
Top Bottom