What's new

Powerful Late Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and Pakistan

PPP and MQM militias get their trainings in Iran.

When will Uzair Baloch and his JIT being made public and justice provided?
may be sir i have no idea of these guys justice bus qayamat se 4 din phly hoga is mulk main

their role far exceeds than just fighters in Syria or Yemen.

Iranian Ambassador once candidly threatened shutting down southern provinces as a show of power. This threat directly resulted in the Karachi operation.

Throw in Kulbhashan Yadev and you have almost solved the puzzle.
yes iran was involved but as i said may be they were very busy at west of iran and have time for proxy full flag in east of iran :D

It's beyond My understanding why retarded in Pakistan come out on street for other nations problem..

only our intel agencies can answer this question . iran is not openly anti pakistan but they were involved in pakistan in past and even recent years to hire fighters for fight in Syria lebonon Yemen etc .

What about Bakistani Wahhabi that are Terrorizing the world on behalf of House of Saud, Pakistani Shia are defending their religious sites in these countries, one can understand that. Question is what are the Bakistani Wahhabi doing in these countries?

Iranians are culturally the most closest to us,its the Mullah mafia that is the most dangerous and needs quick riddance.

Pakistan has no intention of even silently supporting any regime change in any country. It is fundamental policy of Pakistan which has worked till now without any issue. No reason to change a working system.

Speaking of working. Iran and US will find their working relations again once Proxy trade off is complete.

Stop throwing Pakistan in every fire you find. We got fires of our own to fight

A Muslim general was killed in an act of terrorism yet the place is full of retards who are badmouthing him only because he was a Shia. He was more capable of an army commander than a majority of Muslim commanders of other countries put together.

I am not a fan of Iran because of their pro-Banya stance but that doesn't diminish the fact that Suleimani was a capable military leader, smart and genuine to his people and his cause.

May Allah grant him maghfirat.

Iranians are hard core Nationalists and their Public thrive on anti Sunni Propaganda , honestly this General means nothing to Pakistan except someone who threatened Pakistan but his killing will have dire consequences on region, for that reason I am against his killing but for what he did to Sunni Muslims in region for that his death was long overdue .

yes iran was involved but as i said may be they were very busy at west of iran and have time for proxy full flag in east of iran :D

Rich people can afford to do anything it seems.

You better straighten out the nutthead with the slippery tongue before he lands us in another mediating role between Iran Iraq and US

It's beyond My understanding why retarded in Pakistan come out on street for other nations problem..

What about Bakistani Wahhabi that are Terrorizing the world on behalf of House of Saud, Pakistani Shia are defending their religious sites in these countries, one can understand that. Question is what are the Bakistani Wahhabi doing in these countries?
look dear here is the problem as a Pakistani we must elimnate both shia and sunni extremists we were writing on topic open a thread on those terrorists too and see . in fact our forces killed those takfiris more then anyone . yaha koi shia sunni tamasha nhi laga .

Well it seems like the first call US made after the hit was to Pakistan, probably because Pakistan fancies itself as the middleman b/w these two.
If you are saying that based on Pompeo's tweet then please take the effort to go to his timeline to see that he called several others BEFORE Pakistan

I can bet that Pakistan is low-key engaging with Iran to defuse the situation.
Not a bad idea I guess since any tension in region will create more instability than there already is, I dont want Pak to get involved in any conflict but it can use diplomatic channels to try and defuse the situation

Rich people can afford to do anything it seems.

You better straighten out the nutthead with the slippery tongue before he lands us in another mediating role between Iran Iraq and US
bot sides wasting billions on this mess they will regret one day

Most probably, there would not be any full fledged war between US or GCC and Iran. They would merely continue with their proxy conflicts. These circumstances would allow Pakistan to remain reasonably neutral.

A Muslim general was killed in an act of terrorism yet the place is full of retards who are badmouthing him only because he was a Shia. He was more capable of an army commander than a majority of Muslim commanders of other countries put together.

I am not a fan of Iran because of their pro-Banya stance but that doesn't diminish the fact that Suleimani was a capable military leader, smart and genuine to his people and his cause.

May Allah grant him maghfirat.
Abusing Pakistan and fighting everyone in the middle East.He lacked critical thinking that's why he called Pakistanis Saudi slaves which is false and just stupid Pakistan wants a peaceful middle East whilst Iran was harbouring Indians

Back
Top Bottom