What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geee....remember how u tried to fool me.8-)...that u are @Aeronaut ....n that u celebrated ur new year in some deserted island???
Your zullefen...i dont know what else to call that fringe that you've on ur forehead...is similar to @Pumba's .....that I am very sure of.:agree:
I've no idea what you're talking about. I'm friendly troll and proud and won't ever claim to be Aeronaut or anybody else for that matter. You're prolly mistaken bro. P.s. I'm bald like a coot.

I've no idea what you're talking about. I'm friendly troll and proud and won't ever claim to be Aeronaut or anybody else for that matter. You're prolly mistaken bro. P.s. I'm bald like a coot.
Okay sweetie...but I have made sure next time you dont impersonate anybody...rest @Aeronaut will take care. :D
I am sure he's not gonna be very happy about it.:devil::devil::devil:
Poor me...:girl_cray3: If only I could understand what was happening there, I'd never strike a pose like a kaamwali behn.:lol:
Ohh come one that was such a cute pic...
@Pumba save karli hai na???:D

Post your pic here, seriously? :what: i don't see single pic on this whole thread..

Wow this thread blew up but no pictures like usual besides me and @Alpha1 ...:D

Only reason it's open uz cuz @Aeronaut wants @priti but she's already mine...:D.

Tough luck. :lol:
LMAO at posting palm pics
here is my palm :lol:
upload_2014-2-22_18-6-17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom