What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic pic, I too had a little top knot till I was 6. Although sometimes mum would plait my hair and send me to school :(
Tell me about it...Many of my childhood pics have me sporting double top knots, like Miley Cyrus.:patsak:

Yeah @RAMPAGE looks like Parthiv Patel's khumbh ke mele me bichda hua bhai.
Wo tou mera aadha bhi nahi hai :lol:

@Roybot @Indischer @T-123456 @Hyperion

People say that this guy is my older version !!!!

Abdullah-Gul-007.jpg

I don't agree o_O

Lolzzzz
If I show my palm these Indians here will misunderstand me....They'll think I belong to the pappu group(Congress party-I hope u knw about the congress party in India)
I am a mugwump u see and I dnt want to be bracketed....:lol:

:lol: I'm about to leave for a while show us it...:D

Tell me about it...Many of my childhood pics have me sporting double top knots, like Miley Cyrus.:patsak:

Lol, did you have to get ur head shaved off as well? Its called Mundan ceremony, and until its done, I wasn't supposed to cut my hair.

Lol, did you have to get ur head shaved off as well? Its called Mundan ceremony, and until its done, I wasn't supposed to cut my hair.

We have that ceremony too...but the hair isn't shaved, just trimmed really short. It's called Chaura in our part of the woods.

Arrey she had a haircut....and now she looks like tis

image.jpg

Btw i can imagine a guy with 2 knots on his head ...hidden under his hat and big froggy glares.:lol:

@levina @Indischer @Roybot @Dem!god @Ravi Nair @Alpha1 @scorpionx @vicky sen

this is the actual me. . . plz do not pick on my average looking face
you look like a small kid...a teenager... :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom