What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumba.jpg

Soon, they'll be worshipping my image in Temples. One dedicated to Indischereshwara!:yay:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. First get that fame you said you will be, then perhaps I will sponsor a small nukad walla temple in the name of Indischereshwara.

@hermoine post your pic so I can make sure you are err well fed you know to confirm there is no dalit discrinination in India. :lol:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. First get that fame you said you will be, then perhaps I will sponsor a small nukad walla temple in the name of Indischereshwara.

I shall become famous in all three Worlds as the God who counted his chicken before they hatched.:dance3:Indischereshwara epitomizes the hope needed for pursuing a work. Worship me and you shall always be on a High.:drag:

I would like to have temples built in my honor :yay:

I shall become famous in all three Worlds as the God who counted his chicken before they hatched.:dance3:Indischereshwara epitomizes the hope needed for pursuing a work. Worship me and you shall always be on a High.:drag:

This in conjunction with your avatar is really funny. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom