What's new

Post your pic here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potf suck :D

images (4).jpg

Yara, building permits are not an issue.... all over Pakistan..... I was just thinking, maybe Ministry of Health may require annual registration fees + initial licensing fees.... as here in Turkey, that would amount to tens of millions of dollars, for licensing alone..

If you are thinking of getting in private hospital business in Turkey, hear me out.

Mate, licensing a private hospital in Turkey is extremely hard..... There is one abandoned big building in Balgat/Ankara. Guys constructed the whole building but couldn't get a license because height of the storeys are not suitable for a hospital..

Even building a University hospital is hard..... let me give you an example . Ministry of Health demands Dop test for all the sterile rooms. ( Impermeability between suspended ceiling and room by certified corporation... load of tests like this.)

I know it was a bad joke. :cry:

Nope, it was a very good joke mate. :enjoy:

I want to see commando @batmannow - Lot of question marks in his posts and on his personality
cover the face, attack the base!
faces, pics, personalities are not important, but mission is?lolzzz
shadow warriors, doesnt need tobe recognized!

cover the face, attack the base!
faces, pics, personalities are not important, but mission is?lolzzz
shadow warriors, doesnt need tobe recognized!

Are you joining tomorrow's rally of solidarity?

Are you joining tomorrow's rally of solidarity?
i cant, not allowed!
& im not in karachi!
but off course, im all up for that, thats a new, begaining for patriotic MQM, dont you. feel?lolzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom