What's new

Poor Asian boy beaten up behind school (Graphic/Upsetting)

I was waiting for someone too come to the rescue and knock out those punks...too bad, on the bright side video's like these usually result in someone getting caught.

Few days ago , batman ( christian bale) was also manhandled in China . People keep getting beaten up here and there all the time . No big deal as long as it doesn't form a regular pattern .

mFkrs....

I would beat the **** out of them if i was in that Asian guy's place. :sniper::guns:

Don't worry, white people's enjoyable time is near over.

So what's race have to do with it? It's not as if white people don't beat up on white people.

7 white trash piece of shits beating up one helpless kid. Real manly of them. And why are they saying n-gga? We all know how white folks piss their pants when they see a black man. Anyways I'm pretty sure in around 10 years the Asian guy is going to have a good education and job while these trailer trash white punks will be either in downtown begging or behind bars for sexual assault or some next crime.

So what's race have to do with it? It's not as if white people don't beat up on white people.

Sorry to offend you. I meant White Americans.... I hate them. I think they are fake tough guys.

I remember when i was in high school i had 2 Americans ganging up on me. luckily i worked out everyday at the gym. So really they didn't stand a chance.

7 white trash piece of shits beating up one helpless kid. Real manly of them. And why are they saying n-gga? We all know how white folks piss their pants when they see a black man. Anyways I'm pretty sure in around 10 years the Asian guy is going to have a good education and job while these trailer trash white punks will be either in downtown begging or behind bars for sexual assault or some next crime.

With comments like these you are no better than those punks. I ask, what does them being white have to do with anything? It could be possible that they attacked the kid based on race but i see no conclusive proof. There is also plenty of video's with white people attacking other white people, which leads me to the conclusion that acts like this are mosly based on borderline retardation.

And white people pissing themselves when they see black people? Really give me a break. :lol: And FYI you live in a white country.

With comments like these you are no better than those punks. I ask, what does them being white have to do with anything? It could be possible that they attacked the kid based on race but i see no conclusive proof. There is also plenty of video's with white people attacking other white people, which leads me to the conclusion that acts like this are mosly based on borderline retardation.

And white people pissing themselves when they see black people? Really give me a break. :lol: And FYI you live in a white country.

My friend, i don't think you've ever seen black people in your life. They probably don't exist in Russia. Please come and see them. They are so f***** strong. No one messes around with nggas. If it takes us months to get our body built, it takes them days.... They are naturally, physically athletic. Don't you watch NBA, NFL, wrestling, and etc??? If you want to go and viist them in the U.S, then try going to harlaam in New York. LOL.

a russian makes among white people??, a russian is just a russian

Give me a break. You think if this video showed Pakistani or Middle Eastern kids beating up some white kid you wouldn't have played the race and religion card? You wouldn't have called the kids names based on their stereotypes? Race is always a factor in these school fights. And the white punks are saying Nigga lmaoooooo. I'd love these kids to say that in front of a black person.

It's true maybe it's not the case in Russia cuz of the skinheads but in Canada as far as I know white folks are just too easily scared by black people. And so what if I live in a white majority country? I'm not hating on white people just stating the reality.

Actually, there's actually 3-4 chinese/asian americans in this video beating that chinese boy, their names are posted on the youtube page for this video. Trash comes in all forms, races, and nationalities unfortunately.

Interesting. Do we know why he was beaten up though?

blatant racism dude . reported .

Back
Top Bottom