What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
l think we should have good relations with every nation, Ummah union is unlikely to be honest.

We should definitely improve our ties with our Turkic brothers, establish both cultural and economic ties with them.

As for EU, they won't accept Turkey, i think we all know that and honestly today not even the secular Turks care...There are some baltic countries without full-membership but they have certain privileges and i fell that's what we should do too.

I voted for no union. We're located on the border between hell and hell, so being pragmatic and working to improve our ties with countries we share cultural heritage with would be good, and only when the turkic countries have reached independant level that we're going for can we truly speak of a rise of turkic union. until then it'll be a craddle or a kindergarten to nurture.

No Union. It's better to cooperate with naturally Allied nations for power projection. Countries like Somalia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Albania, Qatar, Pakistan and recently Ukraine. People of these countries have positive attitude towards Turkish people, we can place military bases and sign military agreements and tech exchanges with these countries.

The recent economic crisis demonstrated many of the weaknesses of EU
If they cant solve the population problem of their countries there is no future for Europe.Their populations getting older so they wont enough manpower in the future.They will lack at security and economy.They will call for refugees whoı are they dont accept to europe.We will see social cirises too.Their turns coming.

Interesting topic. Historically most Europeun countries are in practice a union of several states and city states so its not entirely unrealistic. Though the only union i would possibly support would be with Azerbaijan and TRNC(Turan if they can shake of the Russian puppet strings).

turkey_trnc_azerbaijan_union_2_by_still_ates.jpg

(I hate this flag though)

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't know that.
3f366aa56065477aa7a43edd8ad0a9d9.png

What do you think? Isn't this desirable?

Ortodoks Türkler :D it's true tho they exist.

Would be pretty awesome if we had borders with Azerbaijan :(

l'm dreaming of that, but unlikely to happen in the future i mean even our government acts like an arab state.
They don't care much about Turkishness.

Our situation :
:
13442159_986499401468115_2294659162746372710_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom