What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
EU is bullshit.. the hatred and the enmity is far to much against us.. hope this thought is closed for now.. I cant understand (except the money bith thing) why someone should consider EU after all had been done to us..

and this is because the states wich wouold be turan are too weak.. first they must be stronger

but the best thing should be Turkey Azerbaycan Turkmenistan to have an union but this means that some behavior in these countries must change for excample the stupid book thing.. no one can bring a book to turkmenistan.. wtf..

than we need Kazakhstan, kyrgizstan ozbekistan union and here comes the worst part.. both have problems with ozbekistan..
Even we have problems with Uzbekistan. Infact the entire reason why they didnt join the Turkic union is because Turkey was strongly opposing the regime currently running the country. They killed alot of protesting people and sinds that day we are actually in a really dire position with them. Sadly central asia in general has quite a bit of problems with oppresive totalitairian leaders and goverments.

Muslim Union. would not be a bad idea, but, how many Muslim countries actually like Turkiye?? I would say about 2 at most(not counting the Turkic nations)

EU. A non-starter surely? Personally, i say we stay way clear from them.

Turan: I would've said this, but, how many of these so-called Turans want it as much as we do???

No Union.: This is the best bet.

Personally. I would want Turkiye, Azerbaijan and Pakistan to have some sort of Union. and then later the rest

Stronger ties to Turkic nations, Pakistan, S.korea Japan, Australia Italy, Spain.. G.B

Try to stay aways much as possible from Germany, us, Denmark, Norway and some Arab nations

You respond now to a 1 year old comment? Why? :s

Because I just read his comment.

I voted EU but lately I changed my mind.

Now I'd say Turkey, Azerbeycan and Cyprus.

EU looks down on Turkey, they think they are better, so we should just let EU be and their population will keep decreasing until Turkey alone has more population than the EU in the future.

Instead of a union with Turkic nations in central Asia we could have many of them immigrate to Turkey and that way increase our population even more. We should let most of them live in the East and we finish the kurd problem easily.

I am not so sure about Russia, I don't think it will last another 500 years it has too much land but not much population. As the resources run out in China and India they will aim for Russian lands just for survival.

The people I have met from lands such as Bosnia, Albania and Macedonians of Turkish origin are more friendly to me than Turkish people, they really seem to like us and feel the same. There are more Bosniaks living in Turkey than in Bosnia for instance according to wikipedia.

So a Union with eastern Europe with those that like us is a must, should also remember the Turkish minority in Bulgaria.

We don't have to be connected by land but still be part of the same country similar to the US where each country is a state. Look at Alaska it doesn't border the rest of the USA.

We should stay away from Syria, Iraq and Iran, shut our borders for the next 200 years until their mentality changes.

Pakistan could be a military and tech ally, they give us nuke technology we give them other tech.

Finally we should let all Turkmens in Syria, Iraq and Iran immigrate to Turkey as well to add to our population. When the time comes in 50-100 years we take over north Syria and north Iraq.

Taking over North Iraq now is not only difficult because of the US (oil) but it would be a bad idea to let all those kurds be part of our country, we should only take over those areas where kurds live today when they are no more than 2% of our total population.

Last edited:
I agree with all that. But, Bulgaria belongs to Turkey..

We should try go for Iraq and Syria. Won't be easy, but, those are former Ottoman lands.
And we're the rightful owners!

Turkmenistan
Azerbaijan
Cyprus
Pakistan(if they want)

Is good enough for me.

Turkey just like Pakistan has always had more enemies than friends. Unions are for pussy countries, not great nations.

Stay Turkey. Stay Independent. The world should be eating out of your hands. :tup:

I agree with all that. But, Bulgaria belongs to Turkey..

We should try go for Iraq and Syria. Won't be easy, but, those are former Ottoman lands.
And we're the rightful owners!

Turkmenistan
Azerbaijan
Cyprus
Pakistan(if they want)

Is good enough for me.

You are weirdly Neo-Ottomanist for an Athiest Turk. :-)

Update:

Statics of the Turkish users . Total votes 71

EU: 7 votes %10
(Hyperion, Mertkaan, Neptune, Asena_Y, cabatli_53,TurkeyForever, archsolo)

Ummah: 11 votes %15
(AKINCI, [TR]Ahmet, tesla, xxxKULxxx, Casus Belli, Hakan, lunarlon, Turkish_FR, TheConquerer, BaybarsHan,Trick2UAV)

Turan: 26 votes %37
(LegionnairE, MrTopal27, atatwolf, Ahiska, Azeri440, Sinan, u.MP,Baykuş, Islamic Faith&Secularism, xenon54, usernameless, telkon, Timur, Asena_Great, KingWest, Exocet, Cekilinbendoktorum, TrMhMt , BordoEnes, TheWolf, Buğra, Mucahit, AVCI, matmat26, Zulkarneyn, Savas-Usta)

SCO: 0 %0

No Union: 27 votes %38
(Combat-Master, BronzePlaque,damm1t, Quasar, madmusti, Targon, hacksquat, T-123456, olcayto, anatolia, Corleone, Wave, Charon 2,Nefer, kediKesenFare, bsruzm, what, altor, TurAr, Oublious, Lure, isoo, Saithan, neosinan, hacibin, Turanicwarrior, CrimsonFury)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom