What's new

Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters
Update:

Statics of the Turkish users . Total votes 71

EU: 7 votes %10
(Hyperion, Mertkaan, Neptune, Asena_Y, cabatli_53,TurkeyForever, archsolo)

Ummah: 11 votes %15
(AKINCI, [TR]Ahmet, tesla, xxxKULxxx, Casus Belli, Hakan, lunarlon, Turkish_FR, TheConquerer, BaybarsHan,Trick2UAV)

Turan: 26 votes %37
(LegionnairE, MrTopal27, atatwolf, Ahiska, Azeri440, Sinan, u.MP,Baykuş, Islamic Faith&Secularism, xenon54, usernameless, telkon, Timur, Asena_Great, KingWest, Exocet, Cekilinbendoktorum, TrMhMt , BordoEnes, TheWolf, Buğra, Mucahit, AVCI, matmat26, Zulkarneyn, Savas-Usta)

SCO: 0 %0

No Union: 27 votes %38
(Combat-Master, BronzePlaque,damm1t, Quasar, madmusti, Targon, hacksquat, T-123456, olcayto, anatolia, Corleone, Wave, Charon 2,Nefer, kediKesenFare, bsruzm, what, altor, TurAr, Oublious, Lure, isoo, Saithan, neosinan, hacibin, Turanicwarrior, CrimsonFury)

Speaking of reality, I would love to see a unification with Azerbaijan. But not in some sort of a federation. But think like; same currency, same language, same education system, a combined military like Turkish conscripts doing their service in Azerbaijan, likewise the Azeris. Same set of military/defense standards, alerts, codes and battle networks. Encourage Turkish traders and shop keepers to move their businesses to Azerbaijan with the promise of lower taxes, low interest rates...etc. likewise the Azeris. No borders, no visa, same privilige we have to be given to Azeri nationals at airport customs/passport gates...etc.

In the aspect of Turan, I think bro these ones above are the most beneficial and possible scenario as much as there is a bit fantasy in it; I would say its possible.

But, given current circumstances like the turmoil in the Middle East, AKP,...etc. I think as nation we cant give up Europe.

I very much would love to live long enough to see some sort of a union with Azerbaijan but honestly even a priviliged partnership with EU is even more possible than this unless we have a nationalist government. But even if we did and became 95+% independent in terms of defense production and ecomomy, yet bro IMO it will still be far from quiting NATO or being the gate keeper of Europe. Sad truth.

How do you guys deal with the fact that Atatürk was against the Turanian idea?

That's a little bit complicated.

As far as i know Young Turks were aiming for a greater Turkish empire consisting of all Turkish speaking peoples of Asia which would continue to be ruled by a sultan.

Ataturk wanted a Turkish national state, he wasn't exactly against the Turan idea.

EU won't accept Turkey anyway. SCO is under the thumb of Moscow. So called OIC is a joke. Only viable option, form alliance with Balkan and Caucasus states i.e. Albania-Bosnia-Kosovo-Macedonia- Azerbaijan etc. Future lies there.

EU won't accept Turkey anyway. SCO is under the thumb of Moscow. So called OIC is a joke. Only viable option, form alliance with Balkan and Caucasus states i.e. Albania-Bosnia-Kosovo-Macedonia- Azerbaijan etc. Future lies there.
Albania and Macedonia?? No thanks. :lol:

But, agree with the rest of what your are saying.

o_O First time i'm hearing such a thing.

I'm serious. Atatürk was not a Turanian. In fact, he explicitly preferred Europe over Central Asia. That's totally common knowledge in Turkey. I'm surprised you didn't know this. Read his speach:

"(...) hiçbir hudut tanımayarak, dünyada mevcut bütün türkleri dahi bir devlet halinde birleştirmek, gayrikabili istihsal bir hedeftir. bu asırların ve asırlarca yaşamakta olan insanların çok acı, çok kanlı hadisat ile meydana koyduğu bir hakikattir.

panislamizm ve panturanizm siyasetinin muvaffak olduğuna ve dünyayı sahai tatbik yapabildiğine tarihte tesadüf edilememektedir. (...)"

*Atatürk, Mustafa Kemal; Nutuk, 2. cilt (1920-1927), s.436, "türk milletinin takip etmesi lazım gelen siyasi prensip" başlıklı bölüm, m.e.b. yayınları, istanbul, 1973.

How do you guys deal with the fact that Atatürk was against the Turanian idea?

I give a shit about that , thats his own personal view, if so.. :D

Europe is clear our enemy.. it was , it is and it will be our enemy.. europeans are like this:
if they put something in their head than they dont left this image till they die..

This poll has become messed up. Majority of the people that have voted 'Ummah' are not even Turkish.
I give a shit about that , thats his own personal view, if so.. :D

Europe is clear our enemy.. it was , it is and it will be our enemy.. europeans are like this:
if they put something in their head than they dont left this image till they die..
Actually, Turks can be greaaat friends with Europeans on political level, but only on one condition; as long as Turkey stays loyal and submissive to them. Not gonna happen anymore if we keep producing leaders that dare to stand and speak up.

This poll has become messed up. Majority of the people that have voted 'Ummah' are not even Turkish.

Bro, that's why i'm regularly updating the statics of Turks.

Update:

Statics of the Turkish users . Total votes 71

EU: 7 votes %10
(Hyperion, Mertkaan, Neptune, Asena_Y, cabatli_53,TurkeyForever, archsolo)

Ummah: 11 votes %15
(AKINCI, [TR]Ahmet, tesla, xxxKULxxx, Casus Belli, Hakan, lunarlon, Turkish_FR, TheConquerer, BaybarsHan,Trick2UAV)

Turan: 26 votes %37
(LegionnairE, MrTopal27, atatwolf, Ahiska, Azeri440, Sinan, u.MP,Baykuş, Islamic Faith&Secularism, xenon54, usernameless, telkon, Timur, Asena_Great, KingWest, Exocet, Cekilinbendoktorum, TrMhMt , BordoEnes, TheWolf, Buğra, Mucahit, AVCI, matmat26, Zulkarneyn, Savas-Usta)

SCO: 0 %0

No Union: 27 votes %38
(Combat-Master, BronzePlaque,damm1t, Quasar, madmusti, Targon, hacksquat, T-123456, olcayto, anatolia, Corleone, Wave, Charon 2,Nefer, kediKesenFare, bsruzm, what, altor, TurAr, Oublious, Lure, isoo, Saithan, neosinan, hacibin, Turanicwarrior, CrimsonFury)

@asena_great bro, no need to argue with the Atatürk hater...just report him like i did.

Türkçe biliyorsun demi bu yazdıklarını yediririm sana eğer hemen silmezsen milletin dini değerlerine hakaretten ihbar ederim dava açarım sana

https://www.egm.gov.tr/sayfalar/sibersuclarlamucadeledairebaskanligi.aspx

özür dile ve sil birdaha da yapma

@asena_great

screenshotları çektim i'm about to send the email to EGM

YARIM SAAT IÇINDE SILINMEZSE GÜNAH BENDEN GIDER

53edbfc429424f66500005fc_1408092360573.gif

i didn't want to ruin his life and gave him one more chance to correct himself that's why i warned him..

i will send the stuff now let him explain further at the court.

Sinan it's not a big deal if you make the same error i will report you to just try if you don't believe

Empty treats....i believe soon you will be banned. Atatürk is the common value of the Turkish people. We don't have room for the likes of you....go join your fetö brothers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom