What's new

PM hits back at Modi, blames him for 2002 Gujarat riots

Under the same guy Bhagat singh's statue was unveiled in Parliament and Punjab was peaceful region which is progressing.

MMS also apologized for sikh riots of 1984.
why just apology. why not the prosecution and conviction of the culprits ??? :what:

Apologies don't do any goods to Green Wounds of victims. :)

Yes you are true, I also do not believe in apologies but it is a symbolic gesture in politics.

why just apology. why not the prosecution and conviction of the culprits ??? :what:

Happening right now!! Even though there is delay in justice.....

Last edited:
Yes you are true, but I also do not believe in apologies but it is a symbolic gesture in politics.

Happening right now!! Even though there is delay in justice.....

Took almost 25 + year for symbolic Gesture. Don't know how many more years for Justice.
Justice delayed is Justice denied. :)

Took almost 25 + year for symbolic get. Don't know how many more years for Justice.
Justice delayed is Justice denied. :)

This is politics and time heals wounds. It is better to acknowledge ,rectify the mistakes of the past and not to repeat them so the trial and apology from Indian Prime minister.

how long will it take vai :azn: why not the very same approach for the snooping incident against Amit Shah ans Modi ji ??o_O fast track enquiry for this hmmmm??????

Congress says Gujarat snooping case probe genuine, BJP threatens legal action

Some are sensitive issues and some are for the purpose of votes.

This is politics and time heals wounds. It is better to acknowledge ,rectify the mistakes of the past and not to repeat them so the trial and apology from Indian Prime minister.

Some are sensitive issues and some are for the purpose of votes.

Some wounds never heels even with time. :disagree: The secular Terrorist Congress party has not rectified anything by again and again raking up 2002 riots they are only spreading commualism. :) Other parties can rake up 84 riots, it will only fule anti sentiments nothing more. :)

MMS might be a great economist but he is miserably failed in administration. Modi was given chit by all the commissions which probed him. If those commissions are wrong, you(MMS) had the ultimate power to change the Law/system of the judiciary, why haven't you done anything in the last 10 years?? You are a miserably failed man in every aspect, dont be too retard Mr.Robo...

I'll vote for NaMo. :devil:

I have no problem, either vote for Namo or Rahul all I want is absolute majority in the house for either BJP or Congress so that we will have 5 years of stable Govt. at the center.

Congress is responsible for sikh genocide!

How?? Those riots were the result of the public anger and riots happens at all over the world. 1984 riots were controlled within 4 days and the police chief, governor was on street of Delhi to control the crowd and even army was called in.

On the other hand Gujarat riots keep on going till a whole month.

Back
Top Bottom