What's new

Pakistani PM congratulates Modi on election victory

Thats not hurry Bro. Thats the gesture. Showz hes serious to carry forward his agenda which he left with Atalji. Time comes round the clock. Pakistan will experience now that how were they fooled by Congressis.

Dont know whether Pakistanis have acumen to analyse this. Hope intelluects on PDF can understand this.

People are forgetting the Pak fauj factor or the jihadi factor,

one more kargil or beheading or a 26/11 or parliament attack will turn the whole cordiality around.

anyways, this was just a gesture - nothing to be taken too seriously about. he could have waited till he became PM though.

Its just a Formal Politician to another politician thing...The members represents the real voice of the people:-)

If I'm not mistaken the Nuclear tests happened during Sharif and BJP's reign last time around....
Nukes are for detterent. Hamesha fattu halat mein rahoge to aisa hi sochoge. Our nukes are for the region where we have a nuke power, China. Even u tested Nukes. Thats Kool. No problem with that. Why always cry and remain scarred unnecessarily?

THODI HIMMAT LAAO YAAR. MUSLIMS HO. :D

People are forgetting the Pak fauj factor or the jihadi factor,

one more kargil or beheading or a 26/11 or parliament attack will turn the whole cordiality around.

anyways, this was just a gesture - nothing to be taken too seriously about. he could have waited till he became PM though.
Remember the Wikileaks a lil while ago about who is the real tiger :D

He is a politician, they even have to talk to the satan himself sometimes. I am no fan of both of them, though engagement at the highest level will continue.
I dont expect u to trust them obviously. U know ur PM better and U dont know our PM at all. Thats the reason.

Remember the Wikileaks a lil while ago about who is the real tiger :D
Haan yaar. Tu real Tiger. Khush ho jaa. :D :D :D

Nukes are for detterent. Hamesha fattu halat mein rahoge to aisa hi sochoge. Our nukes are for the region where we have a nuke power, China. Even u tested Nukes. Thats Kool. No problem with that. Why always cry and remain scarred unnecessarily?

THODI HIMMAT LAAO YAAR. MUSLIMS HO. :D
Us scared of India...:omghaha: ..... As I said earlier, Im happy Modi is PM now, he will do what Indians want for a long time, Attack us....So wait, we too are waiting

Us scared of India...:omghaha: ..... As I said earlier, Im happy Modi is PM now, he will do what Indians want for a long time, Attack us....So wait, we too are waiting
This statement itself shows how shit scarred u r that u dream day nite Modi will attack u. A scared enemy always thinks of other attacking him. :D :D

If not scarred then u shud have no reason to worry even if someone does plan to attack u.

U so Kiddish Maan.

Theek hai aaj se mein tiger aur tu Bili :big_boss:

Haan haan ab tu yehi kaho ge na...
Kya Pakau Insaan hai yaar. :cry:

This statement itself shows how shit scarred u r that u dream day nite Modi will attack u. A scared enemy always thinks of other attacking him. :D :D

If not scarred then u shud have no reason to worry even if someone does plan to attack u.

U so Kiddish Maan.

Kya Pakau Insaan hai yaar. :cry:
Kya baat hai computer gangster teri
Not scared but impatient I would say..do it already and settle the score once it for all

Don't laugh and go learn history, last time when u made ur move first kargil happened and ur country got a nick name as terrorist country while u didn't even got a single inch of indian land, and dont make me post videos where pak foj coming with white flag and collecting dead bodies.
Last time we made our move first siachin glacier is still in our control and ur pak foj couldn't do jack.

So it would me more better u read history books other then madarasa history.

Haan Apne Guardian ko email kar ke kaha ho ga yeh Print kar do lolzzz. silly

Don't laugh and go learn history, last time when u made ur move first kargil happened and ur country got a nick name as terrorist country while u didn't even got a single inch of indian land, and dont make me post videos where pak foj coming with white flag and collecting dead bodies.
Last time we made our move first siachin glacier is still in our control and ur pak foj couldn't do jack.

So it would me more better u read history books other then madarasa history.
and that is supposed to mean that we are scared....

Back
Top Bottom