What's new

Pakistani PM congratulates Modi on election victory

Don't laugh and go learn history, last time when u made ur move first kargil happened and ur country got a nick name as terrorist country while u didn't even got a single inch of indian land, and dont make me post videos where pak foj coming with white flag and collecting dead bodies.
Last time we made our move first siachin glacier is still in our control and ur pak foj couldn't do jack.

So it would me more better u read history books other then madarasa history.
Indian tactic 101: Let the media cry and cry and cry
Indian tactic 102: Run and Ask help from US, Israel, and Russia
Indian tactic 103: Cry some more on TV

Pakistani media ne maafi mail se beja tha guardian aur apne janta ko.

The Express Tribune deeply regrets publishing this story without due verification and apologises profusely for any inconvenience caused to our valued readers.
Pakistani media: Fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India published – The Express Tribune
And they say media can't be bought to revert their actions.....

Indian tactic 101: Let the media cry and cry and cry
Indian tactic 102: Run and Ask help from US, Israel, and Russia
Indian tactic 103: Cry some more on TV

And they say media can't be bought to revert their actions.....

warrior was right - tu toh bohut pakau insaan hai.

may peace and friendship prevail in the region under namo ......

we both nation need to focus on growth and development rather then to look toward each other with hatred ...:)

I totally agree, I wish everyone understands this like u with their hearts rather than words

No son, that's mean your country is punk, now buzz off. I hate newbies :(
Why u guys can't u do anything about this punk country then....besides making bollywood style news programs

No son, that's mean your country is punk, now buzz off. I hate newbies :(
If u are Sikh than u should be debating for khalistan not india right?

Nawaz Sharif is very business minded person, the reports from india show that modi is also pro-business. Atleast on this point there seems to be a convergence if one discards the rest of discourse between pakistan-india relationship. However I see tensions developing between pakistan and india in future, we will enjoy it like in 90s when guys in my area used to wear "crush india" batches on independence day of pakistan, those were the golden days of pakistani nationalism I miss 90s. During 90s my only dream was to witness a conventional war between pakistan and india but it never came true , it looks like it will come true this time during modi RSS regime and we will crush india once and for all.

Last edited:
Why u guys can't u do anything about this punk country then....besides making bollywood style news programs

Son i told u to learn history, we made ur punk country break into two (ever heard of Bangladesh), we still holds the largest area in Kashmir, and ur punk army couldn't finish rag tag militia even using tank's and fighter jets, american drone bomb u every now and then, u country ranks 13th failed state. What hell more u can ask for? Now go and take ur polio drops.

And don't worry abt khalishtan, go think abt balochistan and FATA.

Son i told u to learn history, we made ur punk country break into two (ever heard of Bangladesh), we still holds the largest area in Kashmir, and ur punk army couldn't finish rag tag militia even using tank's and fighter jets, american drone bomb u every now and then, u country ranks 13th failed state. What hell more u can ask for? Now go and take ur polio drops.

what did u guys do after 26/11 supposing pakistan did it?

Balochistan exists and will always, what about Khalistan? just a figure of ur imagination then?

what did u guys do after 26/11 supposing pakistan did it?

Balochistan exists and will always, what about Khalistan? just a figure of ur imagination then?
We named u terrorist country and whole world supports it. I never asked for khalishtan son, go learn more of ur madarsa education .

Good gesture by Nawaz, He was the second most person to call Mr Modi ji.

I hope our relations with pak improves during his tenure!! :)

Nawaz Sharif is very business minded person, the reports from india show that modi is also pro-business. Atleast on this point there seems to be a convergence if one discards the rest of discourse between pakistan-india relationship. However I see tensions developing between pakistan and india in future, we will enjoy it like in 90s when guys in my area used to wear "crush india" batches on independence day of pakistan, those were the golden days of pakistani nationalism I miss 90s. During 90s my only dream was to witness a conventional war between pakistan and india but it never came true , it looks like it will come true this time during modi RSS regime and we will crush india once and for all.

Yay!! Thats was Nice!!

delusions.jpg

We named u terrorist country and whole world supports it. I never asked for khalishtan son, go learn more of ur madarsa education .
Paji its not 12 o'clock yet so y out of control lolls..as u said You named us terrorist and cried to the whole world to make it count... which country is scared now then?

Good gesture by Nawaz, He was the second most person to call Mr Modi ji.

I hope our relations with pak improves during his tenure!! :)

Yay!! Thats was Nice!!

delusions.jpg
Untitled-1-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom