What's new

PM hits back at Modi, blames him for 2002 Gujarat riots

regional peace is at stake when a terrorist is likely to become the leader of India.. what a pityful future you have as predicted by MMS.
Regional peace is also at stake when a terrorist nation is here in south asia....what a pitiful future you have as predicted by World

he is a terrorist and threat to regional peace !

terrorist for whom ??

Pakistan%2BCartoon.jpg

Manmohan-Singh-and-Sonia-Gandhi-Enjoy-Cycling-Funny.jpg

Well , Modi is forever tainted he killed many folks to get to where he is now
even if he killed/kills, if Hindu Rashtra(nation) will be established, then most religious Hindus should support; correct? think in the context of religion - it can be true for muslim countries also. they will quote you religious texts and justifications for the same. many Hindus expects India will develop and minority appeasment will cease and controlling muslims can happen if Hindu rashtra under Sant Modi-g happens.

Regional peace is also at stake when a terrorist nation is here in south asia....what a pitiful future you have as predicted by World

thanks for admitting the fact about india !

hmm !! lemme guess. one fine Saturday morning and u had nothing to do. so u picked one of ur favorite topic to troll here on PDF.
good going sir jee :partay:
now i'm damn sure u are in love :smitten: with Modi ji :pleasantry:

what else do you think? :sarcastic: no but seriously as a well wisher of India, I would go with an educated man like MMS or even wise guys like Advani, but not with types of Modi. rest is ofcourse your nation, your country, your choice, I can only pray for good to happen in a brother nation.

even if he killed/kills, if Hindu Rashtra(nation) will be established, then most religious Hindus should support; correct? think in the context of religion - it can be true for muslim countries also. they will quote you religious texts and justifications for the same. many Hindus expects India will develop and minority appeasment will cease and controlling muslims can happen if Hindu rashtra under Sant Modi-g happens.

Friend .Hinduism is not a common religion ,It is a way of life.We tolerate our brothers problem.We acquired goodness in other religions.Our religion is not based on one holy book .It is a vast ocean of advanced thinking.We cant act like with narrow mind Minority appeasement tactic of Congress is already is on backfire.
Next election we can see minority votes,who cant vote BJP will flow to the AAP and at the end it is congress will loose

what else do you think? :sarcastic: no but seriously as a well wisher of India, I would go with an educated man like MMS or even wise guys like Advani, but not with types of Modi. rest is ofcourse your nation, your country, your choice, I can only pray for good to happen in a brother nation.
See,you dont like pakistan being called a terrorist nation,in same way we also dont like Modi being called a terrorist baselessly so think before you speak.....

Don't call the country by this name.
Why not? if she is calling modi a terrorist baselessly why i cant?
If she will delete her posts i will also delete my posts,as simple as that......

Back
Top Bottom