What's new

Modi appointed PM, swearing-in on May 26

is It Right English, or Gramatically mistake is their, some one English Expert plz explain

is It Right English, or Gramatically mistake is their, some one English Expert plz explain

Angrezi ki Maa ka Saki naka...........................

tereko English ki pari hai? Modi has become PM. PERIOD.

Did anyone see his speech in Parliament today ?

why did you enjoy the Real Political speech and Drama? :) What a reply of "Krupa" and "tears" isnt it, Modi is going on the way of Indira, Kissinger once said that he has to learn how to do drama from Indiraji.

Angrezi ki Maa ka Saki naka...........................

tereko English ki pari hai? Modi has become PM. PERIOD.
:mad:

Pranab Mukherjee is looking terrible, somehow managed a smile in the 2nd photo. :)
Dude. Dont paint likes of Pranab Da with PArty Politics etc. Hes been the biggest victim of being a Congressi. It was his ideology and loyalties that kept him stuck to this Family Corporation. U can be rest assured that honest and hardworking leaders like Pranab Da will always keep proffesionalism with personal interests. As a President he wud be happy to fulfill his jobs. I see an honest smile of a President fulfilling his duties of a President.

why did you enjoy the Real Political speech and Drama? :) What a reply of "Krupa" and "tears" isnt it, Modi is going on the way of Indira, Kissinger once said that he has to learn how to do drama from Indiraji.

:mad:
Leave it. U will never understand all this. Those people who have gone thru toughest of times in life and who's life is because of the organization and party do become emotional at times. But those who hv not gone thru hardships shudnt judge others.

Everyone become emotional once especially wjen they habe worked their way up the ladder. Not like Pappu and Bhagoda: one having a silver spoon up his crack and the other taking fors foundation's help to destroy own country from anarchy.

Dude. Dont paint likes of Pranab Da with PArty Politics etc. Hes been the biggest victim of being a Congressi. It was his ideology and loyalties that kept him stuck to this Family Corporation. U can be rest assured that honest and hardworking leaders like Pranab Da will always keep proffesionalism with personal interests. As a President he wud be happy to fulfill his jobs. I see an honest smile of a President fulfilling his duties of a President.

Leave it. U will never understand all this. Those people who have gone thru toughest of times in life and who's life is because of the organization and party do become emotional at times. But those who hv not gone thru hardships shudnt judge others.

Emotional ? well may be you can think so, but for me its absolute political speech and expression, not emotional. Though I never doubt his capacity, as he go 26/26 in Gujarat, he would be definitely repeated and do the best as he done it here in Gujarat.

Just waiting his hard action which take whole world's attention towards him, Just wait and watch.....dudes

Back
Top Bottom