What's new

PM hits back at Modi, blames him for 2002 Gujarat riots

As far as i know most of the Indians are in favour of namo and they are going to vote for bjp in the coming lk elections. they r not going to change the decision about namo and they will just go and vote for him. These speeches doesn't make any sense now.

what else do you think? :sarcastic: no but seriously as a well wisher of India, I would go with an educated man like MMS or even wise guys like Advani, but not with types of Modi. rest is ofcourse your nation, your country, your choice, I can only pray for good to happen in a brother nation.
Mute Mohan Singh ji got 2 chances to show his worth but nothing happened and Advani is too old for this ( he lost his charm with age ). Modi ji may not be the greatest leader but he is the only hope we have at this moment. whether u like it or not but he has this amazing charisma that attracts ppl towards him. as a matter of fact he has delivered most of the things he promised for( as a CM of gujraat ). now, for the so called crimes i think our judiciary system is potent enough to punish any culprit if proven guilty. MODI ji recently got a clean chit from the court. so u or me or anyone else has no right to call him a criminal.
case closed.
:cheers:
Why not? if she is calling modi a terrorist baselessly why i cant?
If she will delete her posts i will also delete my posts,as simple as that......
she ??? i thought he is a guy :blink:

Last edited:
Mute Mohan Singh ji got 2 chances to show his worth but nothing happened and Advani is too old for this ( he lost his charm with age ). Modi ji may not be the greatest leader but he is the only hope we have at this moment. whether u like it or not but he has this amazing charisma that attracts ppl towards him. as a matter of fact he has delivered most of the things he promised for( as a CM of gujraat ). now, for the so called crimes i think our judiciary system is potent enough to punish any culprit if proven guilty. MODI ji recently got a clean chit from the court. so u or me or anyone else has no right to call him a criminal.
case closed.

he has served india well since 1989, pulled out the country from bankruptcy, let alone the facts how well he has served india throughout these years, and above that he is such humble person who doesnot want any reward for any of the services he gave to his country... if it wasnt for MMS, then who else saved India?

just a question, do you guys have a problem with him being a Sikh, trust issues?

just a question, do you guys have a problem with him being a Sikh, trust issues?
NO,nobody has problem with Mr. Manmohan singh but people have problem with Congress.....
I dont have any problem even if a muslim becomes prime minister but he should first prove himself just like modi did by developing Gujrat..........

Why not? if she is calling modi a terrorist baselessly why i cant?
If she will delete her posts i will also delete my posts,as simple as that......

Wah ji Wah .. acchey khasey bandey ko "she" bana diya. Anyway :

It aint that. It's simple really. Certain public figures like MMS, Atalji and Somnath Ganguly in our country are known for their spic and span image and frugality and modesty in their speech.

The televised outburst was scripted on the directions a certain lady of Italian descent. MMS alluded to the same on numerous occasions yesterday. Such is the nature of politics in India.

He may have thought about it but I'm sure he regrets saying it. What happened yesterday was a sham. MMS is gentleman, he doesn't indulge in mudslinging.

he has served india well since 1989, pulled out the country from bankruptcy, let alone the facts how well he has served india throughout these years, and above that he is such humble person who doesnot want any reward for any of the services he gave to his country... if it wasnt for MMS, then who else saved India?

come on sir jee, by your logic he should be hold accountable for all the scams happened under his leadership, isn't it ?? but that would be unfair. his humbleness cant be a justification for all the corruption happening right under his nose.

for the bold part, no one has an issue with him being a sikh. he belongs to one of the most respected communities in India. thing is ppl are fed up with incompetencies of congress. we want a change thats it .

PM’s remark gives ‘lethal weapon’ to Modi!
Facing regular criticism that his leadership was “weak” due to his silence on various key issues, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Friday came out with all guns blazing.

Referring to mass massacre on the streets of Ahmedabad during Narendra Modi’s regime, Manmohan said that it would be a disastrous if he becomes Prime Minister of this country.

After announcing retirement from Prime Ministership, it seemed that Manmohan Singh was a tension free man. Manmohan, who usually keeps himself away from making harsh political remarks, looked an experienced Congress leader.

Interacting with the media for the third time during his nine-and-half years tenure as Prime Minister, Manmohan made it clear that he was not in the race of PM post in 2014 Lok Sabha elections. When asked to comment on anointment of Congress or UPA’s PM candidate in advance, he reiterated Congress President’s statement that party would announce its PM candidate at the appropriate time.

Initially, he tried to duck the questions on PM candidate but was forced to speak about Rahul Gandhi when some scribes asked whether he wants to see ‘Congress Yuvraaj’ as PM.

“Rahul Gandhi has ‘outstanding credentials’ for the top job,” PM recated sharply.

Though, the Prime Minister provided the most important line for the media and netizans when he replied to a question related to potential contest between Rahul and Modi in 2014 General Elections.

Singh said, "I sincerely believe that it will be disastrous for the country to have Narendra Modi as prime minister. If by strong prime minister you mean you preside over mass massacre of innocent citizens on the streets of Ahmedabad, if that is the measure of strength, I do not believe that that this country needs that kind of strength."

All of a sudden the central idea of the 75-min-long presser stuck to PM’s scathing attack on Modi. All the social networking websites, including Twitter and Facebook flooded in with reactions over the PM’s remark. Congress leaders soon realized that this was the most welcome statement from Manmohan.

But overconfident Congress leaders didn’t remember the fact that raking up Gujarat riot issues during polls had already backfired. Even Congress President Sonia Gandhi and other party leaders didn’t raise Gujarat riot issue after 2007 poll debacle in the state.

During 2007 assembly elections, Sonia Gandhi had called Modi a ‘killer’, giving saffron party to convert the statement in massive victory after elections.

However, Prime Minister believes that Congress and UPA may storm back to power by raising Gujarat riots. After the press conference, BJP hit back strongly on Manmohan’s statement.

BJP President Rajnath Singh while condemning the PM's remarks, said that it was unfortunate he was saying this even after the clean chit given to him by the Special Investigation Team (SIT) and a court.

But all eyes will be glued on Narendra Modi. Team Modi, who is actively involved in making strategy for 2014 elections, definitely got an opportunity to target Congress. For sure, Team Modi will have geared up to convert this statement into a lethal weapon. And more interestingly, Modi will also give some twist to this statement during his rally.

If BJP and Modi raise this sensitive issue successfully, it will be the second time after Sonia’s killer remark when Congress will receive wound from its own arrow.
PM’s remark gives ‘lethal weapon’ to Modi!

Yes, he is a Traitor, as he never spoke against the deeds of his party. :)

Under the same guy Bhagat singh's statue was unveiled in Parliament and Punjab was peaceful region which is progressing.

MMS also apologized for sikh riots of 1984.

Back
Top Bottom