What's new

Plans to harass and crush Pak army from multiple sides- such plans likely to fail

I am sure Pakistan will be able to crush all three neighbors within minutes.

Please be serious.

You are a senior member, contribute positively. Why take 2-bit jokerish shots on a very very serious situation.

all this has longer term repercussions for all of us.

Do you want to see militarizes of the region lined up in aggressive posture?

Please do not joke about this.

Thank you

No It is confirmed news. One soldier dead.
RIP

Thanks. I have updated OP.

I see news about shelling on Pakistani positions in three points.

1. Afghanistani army shelling in Angor Ada, Wazirastan.
------- Result: 1 Afghanistani soldier dead, 2 Pakistani soldiers injured
2. iranian border gaurds fired mortars in Punjgor, Balochistan
----- Luckily no casualties (that I know off)

3. Today Indian Shelling on Sialkot working border
--- (Updated) Now it is confirmed that one Indian soldier dead. RIP

Purpose: Pressure Pak army to direct its attention from internal situation thus providing relief to Taliban-bastards, and corrupt mafias (working on behalf of India and others)

What Pakistani army should do:

respond in kind, but do not get distracted and play into the hand of anti-Pakistan forces.
I feel that none of them including Iranian Ayatullah, Indian Modi, and Afgahnistani Abdullah Abdulla have balls to do anything more than firing few shots.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi,

@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx, @Irfan Baloch, @orangzaib, @jhungary, @Xeric, @Icarus, @CENTCOM, @Emilly David
Pakistan should come out of this "I am the victim" mentality. As if Pakistan is not troubling its neighbors...

You're right! None of the above have balls. Only the Pak Army has big ones! :partay:

And you said just 'firing a few shots'? Those few shots destroyed 82 Pak bunkers of the Rangers along the IB last year! Just imagine what would have happen if they had fired a few more shots! :P

Here's a clip taken by Pak Rangers themselves of Indian mortar firing on one of their neighboring Pak Rangers posts which was completed obliterated...

........ youtube]3sY_AUIrhQg

This is correct and your post points to situation much worse than what ended up portraying in OP.

Sometimes brevity has its downside.

Peace

Pakistan should come out of this "I am the victim" mentality. As if Pakistan is not troubling its neighbors...

Yaara

One liner reproduction of Indian news media hype is easy.

Write here something YOU have extracted from multiple perspectives *even from Pakistani perspective).

What you wrote, I can see that from Indian news paper with one click.

Share some of your OwN thoughts. Don't be a robot.

Thank you

When I think of Pakistan..I think of a hot geyser spitting hot water all around it. Spitting jihadis and smugglers and drugs and weapons and trouble all around it and into all it's neighbors territories and all its neighbors firing at it to stem the flow of jihadis, Taliban and haqqanis towards Afghanistan, LET, HUM towards India, LEJ, smugglers towards Iran, ETIM and in the future IS towards China and the rest...

it's like a hot geyser on the verge of blowing up, which worries other countries. The US, Russia and China for e.g. are worried about this explosion of jihadis, Islamist and nukes mix that will spill over - the consequences of which scares them.

your thoughts are stuck in a period long time ago.

Do me a favor bhai jaan

Study at least 200 years history to understand the region.

Without this knowledge people will not understand and see,
Without this knowledge people will be like blind men groping in the dark

peace

Are you saying that the decisions made by the Army to interfere in the internal affairs of the country have their roots in 200 years of history of the region? How so, Sir? It is the direct result of these choices made in the early days of the country, and compounded by the last few decades that have stretched out the Army's roles in many areas, compared to only the one that is the constitutional right to cover.

Great as its men are, and try as hard as it might, how can it ever do all of the tasks that civilian authority is supposed to perform, while giving its primary role the 100% that it deserves?

Looking forward rather than back, the Army must now build up civilian authority so that it has an effective partner in facing these dire challenges that are surely upcoming. That would be the best path to follow, but it will take time to deliver results.

They can harrass but no one can crush PA by lobbing a few artillery shells and firing a few mortar rounds at three borders simultaneously. Title needs a little denting penting.

Yaara

Write here something YOU have extracted from multiple perspectives *even from Pakistani perspective).

Thank you
It just struck me
Ever wondered that every thought has been thought before by someone else

on topic :sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:
“When the people have many weapons, the nation grows more benighted.” Lao Tzu, The Original Tao Te Ching

Are you saying that the decisions made by the Army to interfere in the internal affairs of the country have their roots in 200 years of history of the region?....

Yes. exactly.

Oh and this awful region of ours is similar to medieval Europe.

Everyone is trying to interfere in other's internal affairs.

You cannot pick one party and put all the trash on him/her.

So please read history. Educate yourself please. You have formed very strong opinions based on ignorance. That's never good for a good person like you.

Thank you.

Yaara

Thank you

your thoughts are stuck in a period long time ago.

Has there been any real escalation on border like troop build-up from either side?

The sporadic shelling is a classic case of we say you did it and vice versa, I doubt anyone civilian knows who actually initiates it. Our Army says the shelling is for inserting insurgents in Kashmir and your army says the selling is to distract attention from internal situations.

In case of absence of troop build-up on border by Indian side Pakistan doesn't need to divert resources both human and material from operations against TPP and Mafias. Pakistani military is also sufficiently capable of multi-tasking that is if the shelling is being done by India.

In addition to my above reply, Just for the sake of brushing up my strategy lessons I would like to point out what can Pakistan do assuming your assumptions regarding tripartite conspiracy to destabilize Pakistan by Iran, India and Afganishtan is correct:

1. Ask and convince China to distract India by shelling India-China border. Engages with Iran to find out why it's shelling Pakistan

Result: Second best option as it would give not so subtle a message to India that Pakistan has powerful ally which would respond to protect Pakistan. India will get the message and use it's influence on Afganishtan to discourage it too because it is afraid of broader escalation

2. Handle it at the local level: Return shelling at respective borders, continue with internal operations

Result: Maximum benefit as Pakistan shows its mature and strong enough to handle its affairs and takes a principled stand. Gives a stern message that it is focused on rooting out terrorism and nothing will distract it.

3. Go for tit for tat policy - Promote destabilizing elements in these countries using proxies

Result: Short term gain, long term self harm. This policy has been tested out by Pakistan in past with horrific result. It's my sincere belief and hope that Pakistan has learned its lesson well and would not encourage extremists.

4. Go to international forums on diplomatic offensive with evidence proving conspiracy to destabilize Pakistan by Iran, India and Afganishtan

Result: Get laughed out, as all three nations are battling terrorism on their own turfs. Most importantly what would these three nations gain by destablizing Pakistan establishment which would lead to further power in hands of extremists. There is no tangible gains to either of these nations, fortunately most people in power are pragmatic and hence would not take any action which would lead to self-destruction

I see news about shelling on Pakistani positions in three points.

1. Afghanistani army shelling in Angor Ada, Wazirastan.
------- Result: 1 Afghanistani soldier dead, 2 Pakistani soldiers injured
2. iranian border gaurds fired mortars in Punjgor, Balochistan
----- Luckily no casualties (that I know off)

3. Today Indian Shelling on Sialkot working border
--- (Updated) Now it is confirmed that one Indian soldier dead. RIP

Purpose: Pressure Pak army to direct its attention from internal situation thus providing relief to Taliban-bastards, and corrupt mafias (working on behalf of India and others)

What Pakistani army should do:

respond in kind, but do not get distracted and play into the hand of anti-Pakistan forces.
I feel that none of them including Iranian Ayatullah, Indian Modi, and Afgahnistani Abdullah Abdulla have balls to do anything more than firing few shots.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi,

@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx, @Irfan Baloch, @orangzaib, @jhungary, @Xeric, @Icarus, @CENTCOM, @Emilly David
Conspiracy theories still works among the TTA.... Honest introspection seems to be more poisonous ....

Yes. exactly.

Oh and this awful region of ours is similar to medieval Europe.

Everyone is trying to interfere in other's internal affairs.

You cannot pick one party and put all the trash on him/her.

So please read history. Educate yourself please. You have formed very strong opinions based on ignorance. That's never good for a good person like you.

Thank you.

So that is why asked how a hundred years of history before the country was formed caused declaration of Martial Law in Pakistan? Please reduce my ignorance, if you please, because I cannot see the connection at all. Your thesis here is without serious merit, but I will give a chance for you to prove it.

So that is why asked how a hundred years of history before the country was formed caused declaration of Martial Law in Pakistan? Please reduce my ignorance, if you please, because I cannot see the connection at all. Your thesis here is without serious merit, but I will give a chance for you to prove it.

As I said, little knowledge can be dangerous. you switch between external issues to internal in no time. bipolar issues perhaps.

Please educate yourself. As I said before.

Forming strong opinions based on ignorance is never good. Never!

As I said, little knowledge can be dangerous.

Please educate yourself. As I said before.

Forming strong opinions based on ignorance is never good. Never!

So you fail to provide any basis for your contention, just as expected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom