What's new

Pakistan Army role now extending beyond borders

Can anyone ever fail when he is the examiner and the examinee?
So yeah zarb e azb is a great success:tup:

This is the problem with Pakistan, every party supporter use a big "IF" and a huge "But"
The mess Karachi is in now doesnt need IF and BUT, thats whats going on for last 20 years and look how these BUTs f'ed our butts.
Buddy there is no Ifs and Buts rather its all about Effectiveness of our Law Enforcement. After having all the powers and Resources from the Govt. they cant bring Criminals to justice irrespective of them being from any Party then they would be asked about their tactics and criticized as well.

Coming back to the topic Pakistan Govt. would WEAKEN their case in Afghanistan by INFLUENCING Taliban because if Negotiations Fail(Likely Chances) then Afghanistan would speak out laud and Clearly that Afghan Taliban are indeed Pakistan's Proxy and this would Strengthen their Case on Pakistan SPONSORING Terrorism in Afghanistan.

SO their Arent any room for Mistakes or now as Pakistan Afghanistan Relations are Strained its best time for Pakistan to Say out laud and clear that Afghans are the once who wants Pakistan to drag Taliban to the Negotiation Table and if they dont want Pakistan's Help then we can call off all our efforts because we cant become part of something where one of the Party doesnt want to trust us.

@FaujHistorian .. i agree with you. COAS have changed the image of PA, which is also having a positive effective on Pakistan Image globally, all credit goes to him & his team for sticking to tasks assigned to them for working on bringing much needed peace in Pakistan & Afghanistan, Afghan President can also breath freely & will work more closely with Pakistan, as bringing Taliban to the table was one of his request/demand, which will also boost his image back home..all this will further help in reducing the trust deficit.... a win win situation for all involved.....

There is no doubt that Zarb-e-Azb has been the main contributor of the peace we are witnessing in Pakistan today. Initially, I was cynical whether such operation will succeed. Pakistan army should be commended for this.

let us hope that peace is permanent. Talibans are very shrewd fighters. it is difficult to believe them. They might have done some tactical retrait and they may strike back.

@FaujHistorian .. i agree with you. COAS have changed the image of PA, which is also having a positive effective on Pakistan Image globally, all credit goes to him & his team for sticking to tasks assigned to them for working on bringing much needed peace in Pakistan & Afghanistan, Afghan President can also breath freely & will work more closely with Pakistan, as bringing Taliban to the table was one of his request/demand, which will also boost his image back home..all this will further help in reducing the trust deficit.... a win win situation for all involved.....

Well said.

We are a martial country. And thus our image goes up or down based on how good our army is performing at a given point, especially at global level.

I wish our civilians understand this important concept.

Then we can quickly relieve our army from internal issues, so they can focus on global problems.

Today our politicians are trying to protect few billions $ each.

Believe me if pak military plays its global role, and we the civilians keep peace at home, we can make 1000 times more without doing any kind of corruption.

peace

let us hope that peace is permanent. Talibans are very shrewd fighters. it is difficult to believe them. They might have done some tactical retrait and they may strike back.

Managing Taliban like groups is like managing diabetes or hypertension.

Specific doses of medicine is needed every day 3 times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom