What's new

Picture of Indian Soldiers on Imaginary Myanmar Operation is 2 Years Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANI news is the keyword ....Check posts before you post ..Butt hurt can only be cured by Burnol made by Indian pharmaceutical company. :D
Obviously, Burnol made by Indian company for the much needy Indians except some like you apply it out of habit.
See post -45 and enlighten yourself. There's more to life than Burnol you know but then it's a must need for some.

How many times will Pakistanis like you will openly lie to sooth your ego ..... lol

The image is not provided by IA .... they have not released any image of the ops till now .
And since your brain has gone berserk, can you still remember how many times, the Indians and their lies have been busted....i can understand the watery eyes but i suggest you also read post-45 and see if you can make out the source of the picture.....bottom right corner.

army-operation-650_650x400_41433920964.jpg

Because of that moron minister of yours who was threatening Pakistan because of this fake operation. It that idiot wouldn't have threaten us nobody would have said anything about your fight with the bushes and the trees of Manipur.

You unnecessarily get scarred without any warning being issued by India. When America carried out that operation of Osama, you warned that if India shall carry out such operation in Pakistan it shall face consequences. When ever anything happen in neighborhood, you link it with your country in scarred manner. If attack like Taj or anything similar happens in India, we shall retaliate in the same manner and then we shall see how you respond. In kargil you thought that our nuke shall work as a deterrent but you faced humiliating defeat. You did Bombay and you are facing worse consequences. You ministers say that Karachi is uncontrollable and other says that We shall have no control in Balochistan in 6 months from now. Every time you miscalculated Indian response.

Arey oo samba..the article only said Indians did not kill those insurgents in Myanmar but in Indian territory itself.Indian govt has never officially declared that we went into Myanmar (even if we did both Myanmar and India would deny it so as not to be labelled a violator of some other country's sovereignty). India has maintained that those insurgents were killed in indo Myanmar border.first develop some reading skills.

Ok... If indian forces did not go inside mayanmar, then why such drama was created by your info minister? So....It was just feel good drama created for indian audience , based on a lie.....just for your ego satisfaction?

You unnecessarily get scarred without any warning being issued by India. When America carried out that operation of Osama, you warned that if India shall carry out such operation in Pakistan it shall face consequences. When ever anything happen in neighborhood, you link it with your country in scarred manner. If attack like Taj or anything similar happens in India, we shall retaliate in the same manner and then we shall see how you respond. In kargil you thought that our nuke shall work as a deterrent but you faced humiliating defeat. You did Bombay and you are facing worse consequences. You ministers say that Karachi is uncontrollable and other says that We shall have no control in Balochistan in 6 months from now. Every time you miscalculated Indian response.

It was a minister. May be it was normal for you that a minister goes to Twitter and starts threatening neighboring countries but it isn't normal for us. Any country would have behaved the same way as Pakistan responded. No country takes threat to it by a sitting minster in a light manner.

As for rest of your rant. When you would do something, we would respond equally and appropriately. Your dream of being a supa puwa would quashed within no time by our response for sure.

It was a minister. May be it was normal for you that a minister goes to Twitter and starts threatening neighboring countries but it isn't normal for us. Any country would have behaved the same way as Pakistan responded. No country takes threat to it by a sitting minster in a light manner.

As for rest of your rant. When you would do something, we would respond equally and appropriately. Your dream of being a supa puwa would quashed within no time by our response for sure.

We are already doing what we need to do. Your ministers say that and blame RAW. Now you are denying that here as per your convenience theory.

kanwa chala hans ke chaal aur apni chaal bhi bhol gaya ye hey aaj India ke actual reality... hindustan may har bachay ke pedish kay pechay ISI ka haath zaroor hey aur woh bhi 50 rupay diye bagair :rofl:

FYI: Meri jitne salary aur earning hey trust me teray poray hindistan ke 90% abadi itna nahe kamati LOL...

ub tu agar samajdaar hey tu achi baat hey matlab samaj gaya hoga opar wali line ka... aainda kay baad bara sooch samaj kar koi qoute karna meray message ko LOL ...
Meri jitne salary aur earning hey trust me teray poray hindistan ke 90% abadi itna nahe kamati LOL..Abey chindi chor teri pagar aur aukat yaha mat dikha..if your salary is in Pakistan ruppee it comes down to 90% ,compare it to Indian ruppee its in 20% ie-Below poverty line class..Get some burnol

Obviously, Burnol made by Indian company for the much needy Indians except some like you apply it out of habit.
See post -45 and enlighten yourself. There's more to life than Burnol you know but then it's a must need for some.

And since your brain has gone berserk, can you still remember how many times, the Indians and their lies have been busted....i can understand the watery eyes but i suggest you also read post-45 and see if you can make out the source of the picture.....bottom right corner.

We are export loving country and we export almost entire batch to Pakistan. :D

And that [HASHTAG]#56inchchest[/HASHTAG] deflates in a mere seconds!:omghaha:

Damn! He means business!
indian_army_recruit%20copy.jpg

Watch out guys!

What's up with that face? Do they require a stool sample during recruitment procedures?

On the topic.

The picture you posted is a profile picture. It has nothing to do with the actual forces who carried out this operation. Has Indian Army officially released this picture? The habit of lying die hard.

Meri jitne salary aur earning hey trust me teray poray hindistan ke 90% abadi itna nahe kamati LOL..Abey chindi chor teri pagar aur aukat yaha mat dikha..if your salary is in Pakistan ruppee it comes down to 90% ,compare it to Indian ruppee its in 20% ie-Below poverty line class..Get some burnol

We are export loving country and we export almost entire batch to Pakistan. :D

mainay tujhe kaha tha kay qoute na kar par teray jesay chutyoon ko samaj nahe ati baat... oo L aadmi Indian ruppee ko apnay bund may lay lay I am earning in Dollars since 2006 LOL working in this field teri nuni b nahi nikli the... ... teray mulk kay kaye looog pata kya msgs kartay hain aye rooz mujjhe ?

"Aap jesa kaam ham kesay sekh sakhtay hain"
"Aap aap hamko guide karsakhtay hain"
"Aap aap hamara graphics related branding karsakhtay hain"
"Aap guideline yaan training daysakhtay hain online yaan jesay bhi"
"Aap jesi chezain ham nahe bana sakhtay aap banadain hamaray liye"
and so on...

jitne teri aur teray mulk ke 90% awaam ke okaat haina .. behtar hey use pe rah warna woh b nahe rahnay doonga idar lol .. L moo utha kar ajatay hain ...

sirf eek Company ka agar may naam loon jo tumharay mulk ke Pioneer samji jati hey aur jisnay apni branding kay kaam kiliye mujhe request ki with amount mentioned aur mainay "DENIED" jawab diya tha email pori with refference dekha doon tu yahan nazar b nahi ayega kakay so better for you to stay in your limits kid.

As far as my work is concerned with the Indian companies and people appreciated my work.. I always RESPECT them because they appreciate me and love my work ... prefer me over their own thousands millions of graphics designers...

May be you should hire a brain before typing anything ..... who said it is related to Myanamar ops ??

Did IA or MoD or GoI said that ??

Now go and apply more burnol .

Last Updated: Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 13:20
Centre denies issuing pics of soldiers involved in Army's Myanmar operation | Zee News

New Delhi: The Centre on Thursday denied issuing pictures of soldiers involved in Army's operation against Northeast militants "along the India-Myanmar border".

The clarification from the Centre came to clear the air after purported images of the offensive went viral on the internet.

Defence Ministry spokesperson Sitanshu Kar took to Twitter today to announce that the ministry had not released any photos of the operation "so far".

The clarification from the Defence Ministry came hours after at least three photos showing soldiers flashing victory signs and carrying guns went viral on social networking websites.

One of the threes photos showed around 20 soldiers sitting before an army helicopter and posing for the camera. Captions of this photo read: these soldiers had carried out the offensive against militants along the India-Myanmar border killing more than 20 militants.

News Agency ANI had tweeted the purported photo of Army's operation along the Indo-Myanmar border, which later went viral on the internet.

View image on Twitter
CHHs5w9UwAAHzwM.jpg:large

Follow
ANI @ANI_news

Army team that destroyed militant camp in Myanmar. No casualties. Faces blurred to protect identity.

At least 40 commandos of Army's 21 Para Special Forces carried out cross-border surgical strikes in retaliation to the June 4 ambush in Manipur's Chandel district in which 18 soldiers of 6 Dogra Regiment were martyred.

May be you should hire a brain before typing anything ..... who said it is related to Myanamar ops ??

Did IA or MoD or GoI said that ??

Now go and apply more burnol .
As i said, you need an active brain cell or two, now read slowly what i wrote earlier....R..E..A..D.......P....O....S...T....45.
Why is Burnol on every Indians tongue....surely you don't use it as toothpaste.

Last Updated: Thursday, June 11, 2015 - 13:20
Centre denies issuing pics of soldiers involved in Army's Myanmar operation | Zee News

New Delhi: The Centre on Thursday denied issuing pictures of soldiers involved in Army's operation against Northeast militants "along the India-Myanmar border".

The clarification from the Centre came to clear the air after purported images of the offensive went viral on the internet.

Defence Ministry spokesperson Sitanshu Kar took to Twitter today to announce that the ministry had not released any photos of the operation "so far".

The clarification from the Defence Ministry came hours after at least three photos showing soldiers flashing victory signs and carrying guns went viral on social networking websites.

One of the threes photos showed around 20 soldiers sitting before an army helicopter and posing for the camera. Captions of this photo read: these soldiers had carried out the offensive against militants along the India-Myanmar border killing more than 20 militants.

News Agency ANI had tweeted the purported photo of Army's operation along the Indo-Myanmar border, which later went viral on the internet.

View image on Twitter
CHHs5w9UwAAHzwM.jpg:large

Follow
ANI @ANI_news

Army team that destroyed militant camp in Myanmar. No casualties. Faces blurred to protect identity.

At least 40 commandos of Army's 21 Para Special Forces carried out cross-border surgical strikes in retaliation to the June 4 ambush in Manipur's Chandel district in which 18 soldiers of 6 Dogra Regiment were martyred.
@Windjammer @Areesh @Stealth ...Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Burnol export increased
6077999.cms
2.50 (0.30%) :D:p: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Share Price, NSE/BSE Live Stock Price & Company Profile

mainay tujhe kaha tha kay qoute na kar par teray jesay chutyoon ko samaj nahe ati baat... oo L aadmi Indian ruppee ko apnay bund may lay lay I am earning in Dollars since 2006 LOL working in this field teri nuni b nahi nikli the... ... teray mulk kay kaye looog pata kya msgs kartay hain aye rooz mujjhe ?

"Aap jesa kaam ham kesay sekh sakhtay hain"
"Aap aap hamko guide karsakhtay hain"
"Aap aap hamara graphics related branding karsakhtay hain"
"Aap guideline yaan training daysakhtay hain online yaan jesay bhi"
"Aap jesi chezain ham nahe bana sakhtay aap banadain hamaray liye"
and so on...

jitne teri aur teray mulk ke 90% awaam ke okaat haina .. behtar hey use pe rah warna woh b nahe rahnay doonga idar lol .. L moo utha kar ajatay hain ...

sirf eek Company ka agar may naam loon jo tumharay mulk ke Pioneer samji jati hey aur jisnay apni branding kay kaam kiliye mujhe request ki with amount mentioned aur mainay "DENIED" jawab diya tha email pori with refference dekha doon tu yahan nazar b nahi ayega kakay so better for you to stay in your limits kid.

As far as my work is concerned with the Indian companies and people appreciated my work.. I always RESPECT them because they appreciate me and love my work ... prefer me over their own thousands millions of graphics designers...
Abey abhi aur bezaati baaki hai kya ....jaake mu chupa :P Did you just typed this much to explain that PC processor is faster than brain processor. o_O:o:

So quick to jump to conclusions and start bad-mouthing India.

CHMjE8UUkAAJ1E1.jpg

Losers.

How many times the Indian lies have been repeatedly busted yet these shameless creatures never give up their attempt to box bigger than their weight and they have a slavish media to support their fake bravado.
An historian once wrote that in any operation, Indian public want to be assured of a victory and Indian media always provides them with that victory. The picture above is said to be from operation inside Myanmar and is provided by the Indian Army, it's always a pleasure in bursting the Bharti bubble as one can see this picture dates back to 2009. :laugh:

CHKer8tUwAEBEHL.jpg
Separate the stupidity and ignorance of the Indian media from the official narrative the Indian Army/MoD have put out. By showing the Indian media has misrepresented pictures you prove nothing other than the fact the Indian media are clowns but this is an established fact.

So quick to jump to conclusions and start bad-mouthing India.

CHMjE8UUkAAJ1E1.jpg

Losers.

PM is having executive powers and after consulations with NSA and Senior Military. I think GoI can publish pictures and more or less its depends on the outcome of NSA Chief Mr Doval visit to Myanmar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom