What's new

Picture of Indian Soldiers on Imaginary Myanmar Operation is 2 Years Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to do more with proving the point that India was not involved in any operation into Myanmar's territory.

As far as this picture is concerned. It has no real credibility. It has only gone viral, and it has been confused for being a picture of the operation conducted. Some very poor and illogical responses here.

answer to your dough is already said by one of the MODERATOR
11422966_717074618404702_1609725213_o.jpg

that picture is posted by some fanboys and media.. indian army or MoD never released any pics of the SF soldiers who had done that operation.

I never said if the operation was real or not. It is denied my Myanmar. Couldn't care less.
India should have kept silent on this operation, best thing to do.

There was a single press conference which said op done in border .

It was the stupid media who is digging out all these things and posting it , not the govt .

that picture is posted by some fanboys and media.. indian army or MoD never released any pics of the SF soldiers who had done that operation.
Read my post again. Are you blind or something?
answer to your dough is already said by one of the MODERATOR
11422966_717074618404702_1609725213_o.jpg

Read post number 115.

It is denied my Myanmar
Not its not the Source your quoting is itself Fake one which FB post issued by myanmar presidential office

there is no such post in official Page of Myanmar presidential office

Myanmar President Office | Facebook

Mean while in other Source

Zaw Htay, director of the office of Myanmar President Thein Sein,confirmed Wednesday that Indian troops had entered his country. He said that there was “coordination and cooperation” between the Indian troops and Myanmar’s armed forces based in the area of the raids, but added that no Myanmar soldiers were directly involved.

“We will never allow or support insurgents, whether [they are] against Myanmar or against our neighboring countries,” Mr. Zaw Htay added.

Indian Army Attacks Militant Camps in Myanmar - WSJ

I never said if the operation was real or not. It is denied my Myanmar. Couldn't care less.
India should have kept silent on this operation, best thing to do.

it is very common for army to publicly acknowledge these kind of operations done as a revenge/retaliation for killing the army personals. pakistan army had done this, after a military airstrike Pakistan military acknowledge that they had killed all the terrorists behind Peshawar school mascara. it is a moral boot for army personal and this will also increase the trust of the people on army.

Not its not the Source your quoting is itself Fake one which FB post issued by myanmar presidential office

there is no such post in official Page of Myanmar presidential office

News was hovering the channels. As i said i couldn't careless. There have been reports of militants in control of that surrounding area(even Indian controlled side),very old issue. I won't go into details. And don't quote me on this issue, please, enough said.

Hyperbole.

Bullsh!t from Bharati military fanboy.

Pakistan doesn't come into this.

It does. After failure with its adventure with Pakistan the 56 millimeter Modi needed some drama to project his position of a strong leader.

An unsubstantiated social media post is now the official stance of the Govt of Myanmar? Cool story.

The so called unsubstantiated social media post is the latest news about this drama. It has been reported by all top Indian news websites and there is nothing from Myanmar government to contradict it. That post from WSJ that Indians are using to prove this drama by Indian army is older than this denial by Myanmar govt and hence obviously it is safe to go with the latest news on this issue.

LOL, really clutching at straws aren't we?

No. Just exposing the flop movie of Indian army.

So? Are they the mouthpiece of the Govt of India or clowns chasing TRPs?

No they aren't. However they have categorically said that those pictures have been given to them by Indian Army. Obviously that shows that it is India military that lied and provided media with 2 years old pics.

There is no such contradictory accounts- neither the GoI or IA have issued any official narrative on this operation.

There are contradictory accounts. Your media is full of them. Now don't say they are chasing for TRP since that would be a very lame explanation for a Pakistani.

You are trying too hard with a kid, leave him be he isnt worth your time.

Hehehehe :lol:

The so called unsubstantiated social media post is the latest news about this drama. It has been reported by all top Indian news websites and there is nothing from Myanmar government to contradict it. That post from WSJ that Indians are using to prove this drama by Indian army is older than this denial by Myanmar govt and hence obviously it is safe to go with the latest news on this issue.
WSJ is Reputed third Part News Agency

Coming from the Pakistanis who give proof of their 1965 victory on this single cutting in Autralian news Paper:lol:

1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-The-Australian-newspaper-14-September-1965-edition-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

ANI is a very major news agency of India. So my claim is very valid. It is not just some other tabloid of India

They All claim using Single FB Post which Itself is Fake Check your self If Such post Exist on Official Fb Page of

Last edited:
The clue is in the name 'wind breaker', due to personal experience he wants to prove that every major accomplishment form our side is someone breaking wind :enjoy:
Hey girlie next door, we all know you well so no need to get your knickers in a twist and behave like the whore just to be popular.

Your delusions are driving you insane. Here is a reality check:

India suffered 1,874 casualties without fighting a war
"The number of Army personnel killed or wounded in Jammu and Kashmir and the western sector during the mobilisation, Operation Parakram, from December 19, 2001 to October 16, 2002, was 1,874," said Defence Minister George Fernandes.

India suffered 1,874 casualties without fighting a war - The Times of India

How is that related to what I said?

Hey girlie next door, we all know you well so no need to get your knickers in a twist and behave like the whore just to be popular.

Hey windbreaker, how much beans today? Them knickers seem unusually soiled today. Your problem is not look like a place that can be treated like a W*** by every other country in the world. After Amrika and China not India too?

Come on kid. WSJ part is already answered. And your posts from some incident that is decade old isn't going to change anything. You just fired a few bullets on some bushes and trees on your side of border at Indo-Myanmar border. That is all fine. Enjoy the fake operation and fool someone who doesn't know its reality.
Whatever Makes Sleep you Better at night Uncle :coffee:

As a senior member, i would like to understand from you, why i get a feel some are desperate to prove this operation as a fake one......

The reason why i am asking you is just because i saw your name in the tags along with others......
My dear, the operation doesn't concern Pakistan hence we don't need to prove anything, it's the Indian sources that make it all dubious.
One source claims that it was done inside Myanmar, others say it was conducted on the border, some say it was a joint operation while sources out of Myanmar claim no such operation was conducted inside Myanmar, all happened within Indian borders. Even causality figure is quoted wildly from 20 and 50 and to 100.
If IA indeed killed those that massacred 20 Indian soldiers then it's indeed a good hit and they should show the bodies of culprits rather than the toothpaste tubes.

My dear, the operation doesn't concern Pakistan hence we don't need to prove anything, it's the Indian sources that make it all dubious.
One source claims that it was done inside Myanmar, others say it was conducted on the border, some say it was a joint operation while sources out of Myanmar claim no such operation was conducted inside Myanmar, all happened within Indian borders. Even causality figure is quoted wildly from 20 and 50 and to 100.
If IA indeed killed those that massacred 20 Indian soldiers then it's indeed a good hit and they should show the bodies of culprits rather than the toothpaste tubes.

IA claimed OP was carried out along the Indo Myanmar border not inside Myanmar. Media blows everything out of proportion with out bearing in mind the impact internationally. The bodies cannot be shown the area is not Indian dominated. Ops like this have happened before inside Myanmar but this is the first overt op cause it was along the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom