What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

India and Pakistan should join SCO and establish tech aliences to all the members;
I mean, togeather we would do greate, in tech/industries/trades/improving life for people of entire planet (plus, some good selection/choice to have is better than just having 'western' monopolies , istn't it? ) :))

Correct, they sold F-16s - not F-15s. That's precisely the point. Why did they give F-16s, and not F-15s for the WoT?

Su-30MKI is in the same class as F15. Mig-29 and Mirage-2000 are the equivalents of F-16s. It is an immense waste of money to use such huge, heavy, sophisticated aircrafts like flankers or eagles against militias.

Basically US did offer F-15 in past but PAF was not interested then, even Su-27s were offered during 90s, also US had offered most advance F-16s with AESA but PAF wanted block 50/52, why? Because PAF knew they can be sanctioned and if that happened our close ally Turkey will not be able to provide support as they have previously, because they don't operate 50/52 above variant.

Ambassador speaks on behalf of Russian official stance.. he can't make statements on his own... but Russian minister can... or he might confused between Su 35 and Mi 35... as i said earlier. .. I have my doubts that Russians will sell such high end platforms to pakistan.... I hope you read full article. ...

you can feel whatever you want.... you are talking about some high tech bird from Russia to pakistan..... who is major defence equipment supplier to India.. it's not insecurity. .. I hope you learn the difference. ..

you are not discussing PN capabilities. .. you are making assumptions like... PN might have secret purchases ..etc...

and here we go... an U turn ..... :undecided::undecided:

:pakistan::pakistan:

please don't sacrifice superior J 11D for us... you go ahead with the deal...

We don't its Russia who don't want that to happen and pressurising China not to sale J-11 or higher because once they sell them to one country other will come to purchase them too, remember J-7s sale. J-11Ds will be cheaper and avionics wise more advance then Su-35, Russia could lose market share to China. That is also one reason Russians want Pakistan to directly purchase weapons systems from them including Su-35s.

Not everything in a single bit, I guess sometime relations will tighten with Pakistan (and Rus), so I guess Pakistan will get things like those Su-35s :)

Russia and Pakistan have realised strategic importance they have for each other it has nothing to do with India, in changing geopolitical situation both must work together with China and other countries to make sure that future is safe and prosperous.

Russia and Pakistan have realised strategic importance they have for each other it has nothing to do with India, in changing geopolitical situation both must work together with China and other countries to make sure that future is safe and prosperous.
ye lo yar.... so much strategic talk... Russian ambassador is not some uneducated random guy.. or news reporter ... he don't make false statements... he represent to Russian govt stance... he speaks for the Russian govt....

ye lo yar.... so much strategic talk... Russian ambassador is not some uneducated random guy.. or news reporter ... he don't make false statements... he represent to Russian govt stance... he speaks for the Russian govt....

Mister troll where did I mention any thing about Su-35 in my post? Do you Indians really know how much Russia and Pakistan interacting with each other? Its not just military ties its much more then that. Su-35s are peanuts in coming relations of two countries. You don't know how many deals are now in final phase.

Mister troll where did I mention any thing about Su-35 in my post? Do you Indians really know how much Russia and Pakistan interacting with each other? Its not just military ties its much more then that. Su-35s are peanuts in coming relations of two countries. You don't know how many deals are now in final phase.

this shows your knowledge. .. Su 35 is not peanuts. .. first think like normal personal. .. you are being emotional ... you are hyping everything. ... please mention those sime of those deals??? yeah of course 4 mi 35 ... which is IAF using from decades... relations don't jump over night.... there is strong Indian lobby in Kremlin... who are aware of such deals... any how still pakistan not in position to replace India anytime soon. .. you don't understand the level Indo-Russian relation...

this shows your knowledge. .. Su 35 is not peanuts. .. first think like normal personal. .. you are being emotional ... you are hyping everything. ... please mention those sime of those deals??? yeah of course 4 mi 35 ... which is IAF using from decades... relations don't jump over night.... there is strong Indian lobby in Kremlin... who are aware of such deals... any how still pakistan not in position to replace India anytime soon. .. you don't understand the level Indo-Russian relation...

Even other Indian members knew that Mi-35s are not main attack helicopter of PAA, it is needed ASAP for operations against terrorists and 20 will be good number to have, 04 is initial order not final one. (same point used for Rafael deal by Indians).

Su-35 is not discussed between two countries in recent months, defense cooperation talks going on dice 2012 they are now entered in advance phase although India could stall them to some extent but Russia need Pakistan to help them in Afghanistan and ME where India will try to play neutral to save face.

Even other Indian members knew that Mi-35s are not main attack helicopter of PAA, it is needed ASAP for operations against terrorists and 20 will be good number to have, 04 is initial order not final one. (same point used for Rafael deal by Indians).

Su-35 is not discussed between two countries in recent months, defense cooperation talks going on dice 2012 they are now entered in advance phase although India could stall them to some extent but Russia need Pakistan to help them in Afghanistan and ME where India will try to play neutral to save face.

you said Su 35 peanuts? ??? do you really think Russian -pak relations are at that level.... Su 35 to pak means alot.... those birds are advanced than anything in Indian inventory(at present ). ... do you really think Russia will let pakistan access such high end platform which can threaten IAF qualitative edge over PAF???

you said Su 35 peanuts? ??? do you really think Russian -pak relations are at that level.... Su 35 to pak means alot.... those birds are advanced than anything in Indian inventory(at present ). ... do you really think Russia will let pakistan access such high end platform which can threaten IAF qualitative edge over PAF???

Yes Russia is willing to do that, because they believe it will not tilt the balance of power in region as they are working with on T-50 (Russian equivalent of F-22). If this deal go through Russia Mag may offer single engine 5th gen to Pakistan (equivalent of F-35) so no problem for India. Also on economic front both can sign big deals in coming future.

Yes Russia is willing to do that, because they believe it will not tilt the balance of power in region as they are working with on T-50 (Russian equivalent of F-22). If this deal go through Russia Mag may offer single engine 5th gen to Pakistan (equivalent of F-35) so no problem for India. Also on economic front both can sign big deals in coming future.
hilarious :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: now you speaks on behalf of Russian govt ... but Russian ambassador represents to no one.... su 35 will change the balance in subcontinent. ... omg you made my day... am saying relations don't jump over night.... Incidentally they posted full article in theofficial Russian govt website. .. yet you are not trying to accept... bringing Geopolitical.. making statements like su 35 is just peanuts. .. more secret deals underway... why don't you try yo understand what am saying... can you please mention the other deals which is underway ....

you are full of surprises. .. su 35 to pakistan... it changes equation for sure.... @MastanKhan @Abingdonboy @GURU DUTT

in view of the deteriorating
situation in Afghanistan and growing threats of
international terrorism fuelled by ISIS and
rampant drug production. These factors require
collective counteraction and target-oriented
capacity building. And these are exactly the
reasons for our recent arrangements with
Islamabad on the supply of four Mi-35
helicopters. I would also like to respond to the
idle talk and pure invention of the media by reiterating that Russia has not discussed and
does not have any plans to sell Su-35 aircraft to
Pakistan.

Ties with Pakistan not against India | Russia & India Report

@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior
@DRAY
@Horus @Devil Soul @rockstar08 @WAJsal
@Junaid B @Pomegranate @Color_Less_Sky
@Zarvan @xyxmt @Spy Master @SipahSalar
@Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood
@Norwegian , @syedali73 , , @Leader ,
@DESERT FIGHTER , @Jazzbot @Norwegian
@pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion
@chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram
@Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan
@haviZsultan @gullu butt @Gufi
@Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi
@Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher
@Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani
blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@RescueRanger[/USER
[USER=162970]@pumkinduke
@wolfpack @pursuit of
happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @star
Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970
@Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK
@Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007
@farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet
@Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol
@he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando
@SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter
@lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer
@indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun
@anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2
@Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET
@naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash
@Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3
@r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup
@PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel
@wolfschanzze @levina @rahi2357
@waz @Pakistan Shaheen
@karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania
@rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu
butt @JUBA @Gufi @Muhammad Omar
@graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion
@Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First
@Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73
@Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan
@haviZsultan @gullu butt @JUBA @Gufi
@Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi
@Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher
@Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani
blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA
@RescueRanger @Menace2Society
@Paksanity @OTTOMAN @A.Rafay
@Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong
@arushbhai @AstanoshKhan
@AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow
@Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove
@Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2
@GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow
@Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B
@Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader
@Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar
@nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens
@Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian
@pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh
@Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger
@Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master
@Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur
@Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan
@waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem
@Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold
@LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan
@asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir
@Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman
@420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888
@hacsan @SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion
@Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS
@FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul
@Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon
@genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani
Exile @KURUMAYA @ali_raza
@dexter @Patriots
@muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @Zaid
butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore
@OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam
@yesboss @TheNoob@ghazaliy2k
@Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL
@venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India
@faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves
@pursuit of happiness @Winchester
@janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@Norwegian ,
@razahassan1997 , @Leader , @DESERT
FIGHTER , @Horus @Jazzbot @Norwegian
@pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion
@chauvunist @Pukhtoon[/USER]

Last edited:
hilarious :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: now you speaks on behalf of Russian govt ... but Russian ambassador represents to no one.... su 35 will change the balance in subcontinent. ... omg you made my day... all saying relations don't jump over night.... Incidentally they posted all the article in their official govt website. .. yet you are not trying to accept... bringing Geopolitical.. making statements like su 35 is just peanuts. .. more secret deals underway... why don't you try yo understand what am saying... can you please mention the other deals which is underway ....

you are full of surprises. .. it changes equatio

You are hilarious here who is totally ignorant of development of bilateral ties of Russia and Pakistan and they are supported by China.

Get out of perception that Russia is dependent on India in their foreign policy.

You are hilarious here who is totally ignorant of development of bilateral ties of Russia and Pakistan and they are supported by China.

Get out of perception that Russia is dependent on India in their foreign policy.
kindly mention the big deals.... if Su 35 is peanuts. .. what is the bigger deal??? as far as i know Pak Fa is only 5th gen jet ,which is Russia developing. .. are there any secret 5th gen projects between pak-Russia ??? is Armata in the least???

Last edited:
Su 35 was a good bird though
Its good that nothing concrete came out of this

kindly mention the big deals.... if Su 35 is peanuts. .. what is the bigger deal??? as far as i know Pak Fa is only 5th gen jet ,which is Russia developing. .. are there any secret 5th gen projects between pak-Russia ??? is Armata in the least???

MIG is loosing ground, to protect it Russian were ready to sell Mig-35 but Pakistan was interested in Su-35. If Su-35 deals go through then MIG (5th gen design) may be offered (probably single engine) so it will allow Russia to sell both countries.

Edit:

Here is link which shows that MIG want to develop 5th gen plane.

Russia’s MiG to Develop Fifth-Generation Jet Fighter

@Windjammer @Horus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom