What's new

Russian Ambassador: Russia has no plans to sell Su-35 to Pakistan, no discussions going on.

Decades old model we got Mi 35 Hind E... upgraded in 2009 dude and we are replacing them with Apache.... Jf 17 makes lil or no difference ... I can't deny when you are wishful thinker....
Dude the problem is your ego is not letting you accept that Russia is bypassing you for a small country like Pakistan.
The main problem is indian ego against Pakistan otherwise your other enemy China is getting all the goodies from Russia

what I don't understand is why are the Ruskies contradicting themselves?????

Dude the problem is your ego is not letting you accept that Russia is bypassing you for a small country like Pakistan.
The main problem is indian ego against Pakistan otherwise your other enemy China is getting all the goodies from Russia

China is no eternal enemy. .. we have issues with them but not the deep and pakistan is no china... funny... I just quoted something from Official Russian website. .. am not arguing based on my personal view ... unlike you ... lolz ego ???? for what...

China is no eternal enemy. .. we have issues with them but not the deep and pakistan is no china... funny... I just quoted something from Official Russian website. .. am not arguing based on my personal view ... unlike you ... lolz ego ???? for what...
Bro that post was so raw it offended all the Pakistanis

India has special place for Pakistan in heart...so we treat you specially :D

what I don't understand is why are the Ruskies contradicting themselves?????
jai ho Modi..that's why

don't bring Cpec here... RD93 an jet engine not an Jet.... Mi 35 decades old tech... which are being used by IAF... you don't get the difference. .. you are just comparing a master piece with some decades old tech.... neither of those deals change equation between India pakistan.... but Su 35 does...
India Flew Mi 24,
in case you havent noticed, there's quite a difference between a 24 and 35

given the fact that Mi35 is the export version of mi24, your observation is quite brilliant.
given the fact that MI 35 is just an export version of MI 24 with no improvements at all(as claimed) you observation is no less brilliant itself.

Bro the glasses of jealousy made the Crow looks White to our neighbors.
true that,
let em whine.

haan is baat ko hue to 33 saal hai lekin mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai mujhe mere aik dost ne bataya tha,Allah usey jannat naseeb karey

"K agar jhoot bolnay k paise lagte to har aik indian par kam az kam 5 arab rupay ka karz hota"

Hazoor, shayad aap ke dost ne "Pakistani" kaha hoga na ki "Indian"....33 saal mein yaadein thodi dhundali pad jaati hain

link- tribune com pk/story/897270/chains-of-debt-countrys-total-liabilities-stand-at-rs19-3t

India Flew Mi 24,
in case you havent noticed, there's quite a difference between a 24 and 35

wow you are quite informed sir jee....Mi 24/Mi 35.. India upgraded Mi 35 .. google a bit..

Last edited:
thank you,
and yes India Upgraded the 24's not the MI-35.

export version mi-35..

The first Attack Helicopter Squadron of IAF was raised as 125 (H) Sqn (GLADIATORS) on 01 Nov 1983 and equipped with Mi-25 helicopter Gunships. The Mi-35 was inducted in Apr 1990. 104 (H) Sqn was re-equipped with Mi-35 in 1990.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom