What's new

Picture of Indian Soldiers on Imaginary Myanmar Operation is 2 Years Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 A govt rules India which unlike earlier governments consists of big mouth fools and thrives of jignoism and warmongering.
Hyperbole.

2 After failure to quell Pakistan with aggression, they were needed to do similar kind of drama to boost their image of strong govt in front of their voters.
Pakistan doesn't come into this.

3 Myanmar govt has rejected operation in their territory
An unsubstantiated social media post is now the official stance of the Govt of Myanmar? Cool story.

4 The militant group has rejected claims of operation in Myanmar territory
LOL, really clutching at straws aren't we?

5 The pictures circulated for hours by top Indian media have proven to be fake
So? Are they the mouthpiece of the Govt of India or clowns chasing TRPs?

6 The contradictory accounts of this operation by military and the govt itself raises all kinds of doubts about this imaginary operation.

There is no such contradictory accounts- neither the GoI or IA have issued any official narrative on this operation.

Once again you, and your ilk, are using the nonsense put out by the Indian media to attack the GoI when there is no basis to do so. The GoI cannot control what those fools do.

PM is having executive powers and after consulations with NSA and Senior Military. I think GoI can publish pictures and more or less its depends on the outcome of NSA Chief Mr Doval visit to Myanmar.
The GoI/MoD won't do this. OpSec won't be compromised to satisfy the unreasonable demands of the media. SF operations are never published like this.

Hyperbole.

Pakistan doesn't come into this.

An unsubstantiated social media post is now the official stance of the Govt of Myanmar? Cool story.

LOL, really clutching at straws aren't we?

So? Are they the mouthpiece of the Govt of India or clowns chasing TRPs?

There is no such contradictory accounts- neither the GoI or IA have issued any official narrative on this operation.

Once again you, and your ilk, are using the nonsense put out by the Indian media to attack the GoI when there is no basis to do so. The GoI cannot control what those fools do.

The GoI/MoD won't do this. OpSec won't be compromised to satisfy the unreasonable demands of the media. SF operations are never published like this.
You are trying too hard with a kid, leave him be he isnt worth your time.

As i said, you need an active brain cell or two, now read slowly what i wrote earlier....R..E..A..D.......P....O....S...T....45.
Why is Burnol on every Indians tongue....surely you don't use it as toothpaste.

May be you need to read it ..... it's from NDTV ... not any official media .... lol

CHMjE8UUkAAJ1E1.jpg

pakistanis, why are you so frustrated by an operation by indian army SF in Myanmar?? are you afraid that these kind of operations will be done in your country??

Fake statement upon fake statement . You are just made up of farts and chest thumping
ya fake statements.... statement by Myanmar president is fake, statement by IA is fake, statement by MoD is fake, all are fake. only true statement is from PDF pakistanis...
11419816_717027791742718_1152397469_o.jpg

All news and pictures coming from India should AXACTLY be taken seriously ....

So quick to jump to conclusions and start bad-mouthing India.

CHMjE8UUkAAJ1E1.jpg

Losers.

Separate the stupidity and ignorance of the Indian media from the official narrative the Indian Army/MoD have put out. By showing the Indian media has misrepresented pictures you prove nothing other than the fact the Indian media are clowns but this is an established fact.
I understand what you are saying but if the same media claims a score over Pakistan, the Indian members waste no time to roll the victory drums. We both know that a lot of stories relating to the Kargil conflict are fake bravado portrayed by Indian media yet one never hears the end of them on daily basis.

I understand what you are saying but if the same media claims a score over Pakistan, the Indian members waste no time to roll the victory drums. We both know that a lot of stories relating to the Kargil conflict are fake bravado portrayed by Indian media yet one never hears the end of them on daily basis.

As a senior member, i would like to understand from you, why i get a feel some are desperate to prove this operation as a fake one......

The reason why i am asking you is just because i saw your name in the tags along with others......

This is hilarious. The desperate attempts to try and score points without checking the veracity of their claims is exactly why nobody takes Pakistan/is seriously.anymore.

As a senior member, i would like to understand from you, why i get a feel some are desperate to prove this operation as a fake one......

The reason why i am asking you is just because i saw your name in the tags along with others......

The clue is in the name 'wind breaker', due to personal experience he wants to prove that every major accomplishment form our side is someone breaking wind :enjoy:

It has to do more with proving the point that India was not involved in any operation into Myanmar's territory.
Myanmar denies India killed rebels inside its territory - The Times of India

As far as this picture is concerned. It has no real credibility. It has only gone viral, and it has been confused for being a picture of the operation conducted. Some very poor and illogical responses here.

c'mon man, a 2000 men from indian army was able to defeated 40,000 military personals in just 13 days in 1971 war. so you really think that it is very difficult job for indian army to do an operation like we did in Myanmar??

It has to do more with proving the point that India was not involved in any operation into Myanmar's territory.
Myanmar denies India killed rebels inside its territory - The Times of India

As far as this picture is concerned. It has no real credibility. It has only gone viral, and it has been confused for being a picture of the operation conducted. Some very poor and illogical responses here.

The same reason why Pakistan govt. says drone strikes are not done with their consent .

To save face .

The same reason why Pakistan govt. says drone strikes are not done with their consent .

To save face .
I never said if the operation was real or not. It is denied my Myanmar. Couldn't care less.
India should have kept silent on this operation, best thing to do.

Why would our forces deny an event which is the truth?

The official response is the one to go by, media can report anything they goddamn think can earn TRPs. Spokesperson MoD denied the pic of the ops and you just lap it up like some ignorant first timers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom