What's new

Picture of Indian Soldiers on Imaginary Myanmar Operation is 2 Years Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information.. I never knew that we have defeated China in a war.
I would really like you and my other indian friends not to troll in here but also let other indians to know this and give the same reply if anyone rakes up 1962 bu i would also like my pakistani friends not to do this.
i have been seeing lot of waste debate and saying we can do that and we can do this and everyone in PDF thinks that whole world is waiting for the trolling debate of PDF so that the result of the debate canbe emulated in reality.
But let me tell both Indians and pakistanis that PDF is not the world and no one is hearing what is happening in PDF,so we should have peaceful debate on good subjects so that we can have friendship.
Bye friends.

Last edited:
Myanmar op: How India crossed the line and completed mission in 45 minutes
TNN | Jun 11, 2015, 06.32 AM IST

1.jpg

Defence ministry issued the photo of the team which carried the operation in Myanmar.
NEW DELHI: Army sources said on Tuesday that at least 20 militants were killed in the operations across the border in Myanmar and conceded that retaliatory attacks were a possibility in the coming days. "We would keep up pressure on them," one senior officer said, indicating the possibility of more such cross-border operations.

And unlike what has been reported in the media, an Army source said: "There was no heli-drop. It was a one-night, ground operation. We couldn't have carried out a heli-drop because that would have alerted the militants." The SF troops were moved close to the border in advance by helicopters.

On Monday night, about 20-25 commandos trekked across the porous frontier into Myanmar. For some stretch of the approach to the camps, the commandos crawled to move in undetected.

47622699.cms

About 25 commandos of the 21 Para Special Forces (SF) battalion were involved in the 45-minute-long raids on two militant camps across the India-Myanmar border. An SF battalion usually comprises four teams, each of about 100 commandos. These are further divided into groups and then into squads.

According to sources, these highly-trained Special Forces personnel had been operating in Jorhat, Assam, and surrounding areas. "They are trained for such operations, so the turnaround wasn't very long," one source said. These operations are part of the ongoing Operation Hifazat in the Nagaland-Manipur-Arunachal Pradesh area, but this top secret cross-border raid had no specific name.

47622703.cms

Once specific intelligence inputs came on the two camps, showing that they were hou ing several NSCN(K) militants, and of other groups such as PLA (Peoples Liberation Army of Manipur), UNLF (United National Liberation Front) and the MNRF (Manipur Naga Revolutionary Front), the plan for the commando raid moved quickly . "Inputs clearly said that some militants in the camp were involved in the attack on our troops in Chandel last Thursday," one source said.

At a camp in the Ponyu area, the NSCN(K)'s 3rd brigade is based. And among its cadres were those who participated in operations against the Army. In Aungzeya area was the other camp which housed a mixed group of militants. Both camps had about 25 militants. "There was only a bit of resistance. We almost completely surprised them," a source said. "The militants didn't expect India to cross the border. That barrier has been breached."

MHA says 50 dead, Army 20

More than 24 hours after the Special Forces' raid on militant camps in Myanmar, there was no credible confirmation about the final toll. Some sources put the total number of dead at about 100. But army sources said their final count was 20.According to army, 11 militants suffered serious injuries while 15 others suffered light injuries Meanwhile, MHA sources said the toll was around 50 at least.

I would really like you and my other indian friends not to troll in here but simultaneously i would like other indians to know this reality and give the same reply if anyone rakes up 1962.
i have been seeing lot of waste debate and saying we can do that and we can do this and everyone in PDF thinks that whole world is waiting for the trolling debate of PDF so that the result of the debate canbe emulated in reality.
But let me tell both Indians and pakistanis that PDF is not the world and no one is hearing what is happening in PDF,so we should have peaceful debate on good subjects so that we can have friendship.
Bye friends.

I would really like you and my other indian friends not to troll in here but also let other indians to know this and give the same reply if anyone rakes up 1962 bu i would also like my pakistani friends not to do this.
Bye friends.

Dude,Chola Incident was just a minor skirmish,nothing that serious at all.The real shitstorm happened in Nathu La sector,in 67.

Yes i now of that one too mate.
So i am just confused why if anyone rakes up 1962 they should be given a dose of reality by giving
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and Nathu la sector and not to tolerate lies.
But as i told you this is not we should my indian and pakistani friends there is whole lot of another world outside and stop this hatred towards each other.

LOL...only Pakistani's would think the pic was real haha......
Your media presented this pic as myanmar operation team.
Do you think India would endanger the lives of the men who did this op? You wish! Pakistan better watch out......your camps are next on the list..
Bring it on, India does not have balls to attack an inch of pakistani soil.

So you gonna let them get away with just an innocent harmless piece of advice of not insulting others;No -ve ratings,not even warnings,forget about bans!!I wonder what would have been your reaction if some Indian member had abused your Army on similar lines.
Two of them are Indian, and I don't have the power to ban people. As a TT, my word carries a heavier weight with mods, so I can suggest surveillance into certain member's activities and remarks.

I didn't give them negative ratings, simply because there is no need to. A negative rating would alert mods, and I would rather things settled down without any sort of moderator intervening.

I say all this, but I don't really need to justify myself to you or anyone else.

If pics are released officially by Indian Army, then you can say what you are. If some media houses are giving pictures by attributing it to the operation then based on such unofficial sources we can't say the op was not done or it is a fake.

Indian Army lost a lot of men, a retaliation was must and i believe they did it. Myanmar may not be agreeing that such an operation was done, but then again do we agree that we have given permission for drone strikes even though permission has been given to them but we don't accept it openly. So plz till no official pictures are released by Indian Army, don't think we should pass judgement on the authenticity of the operation.

NDTV: Air Strikes or Special Forces: How the Myanmar Attack was Meticulously Planned
All India | Reported by Sudhi Ranjan Sen, Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Updated: June 11, 2015

army-operation-650_650x400_41433920964.jpg

This photo released to the media by the Indian Army shows the operations inside Myanmar
How many times the Indian lies have been repeatedly busted yet these shameless creatures never give up their attempt to box bigger than their weight and they have a slavish media to support their fake bravado.
An historian once wrote that in any operation, Indian public want to be assured of a victory and Indian media always provides them with that victory. The picture above is said to be from operation inside Myanmar and is provided by the Indian Army, it's always a pleasure in bursting the Bharti bubble as one can see this picture dates back to 2009. :laugh:

CHKer8tUwAEBEHL.jpg

How many times the Indian lies have been repeatedly busted yet these shameless creatures never give up their attempt to box bigger than their weight and they have a slavish media to support their fake bravado.
An historian once wrote that in any operation, Indian public want to be assured of a victory and Indian media always provides them with that victory. The picture above is said to be from operation inside Myanmar and is provided by the Indian Army, it's always a pleasure in bursting the Bharti bubble as one can see this picture dates back to 2009. :laugh:

CHKer8tUwAEBEHL.jpg
ANI news is the keyword ....Check posts before you post ..Butt hurt can only be cured by Burnol made by Indian pharmaceutical company. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom