What's new

Picture of Indian Soldiers on Imaginary Myanmar Operation is 2 Years Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oscar @waz
Whats the motive of starting a troll thread by a senior member?? The pic was a fanboy pic published in FB. Since yesterday, I have been clearing this thing to various pages & groups where these two pics being posted. Sometimes its better for senior members to behave responsibly with intellect dont you think. :hitwall:

hopefully you are not as foolish as this thread indicates. Why are you wasting everyone's time by using a fanboi picture as that released by the authority? grow up

Pakistanis have selective seeing and hearing abilities which makes them live in their lala land, no wonder they are happier than Indians.
i keep wondering why pakistanis deliberately stupid when it comes to india? inferiority complex is a finicky b!tch

Your delusions are driving you insane. Here is a reality check:

India suffered 1,874 casualties without fighting a war
"The number of Army personnel killed or wounded in Jammu and Kashmir and the western sector during the mobilisation, Operation Parakram, from December 19, 2001 to October 16, 2002, was 1,874," said Defence Minister George Fernandes.

India suffered 1,874 casualties without fighting a war - The Times of India

Your delusions are driving you insane. Here is a reality check:

India suffered 1,874 casualties without fighting a war
"The number of Army personnel killed or wounded in Jammu and Kashmir and the western sector during the mobilisation, Operation Parakram, from December 19, 2001 to October 16, 2002, was 1,874," said Defence Minister George Fernandes.

happened by skirmishes, not war. if history is any indicator, pakistan would have lost 2wice as much. but its all hush hush

happened by skirmishes, not war. if history is any indicator, pakistan would have lost 2wice as much. but its all hush hush

Height of incompetence:

"In the initial phase of Operation Parakram itself, after the December 2001 Parliament attack, over 100 soldiers were killed and 250 injured during mine-laying operations."

Don't flatter your self, you are already looking like a fool! This happened in skirmishes, if it was war, you would be falling all over yourself.

A skirmish? If I recall, not one single Pakistani bullet was fired. Trying to look menacing and tough, India farted and then collapsed on the floor. Almost 2000 lives lost without a Pakistani bullet being fired...what kind of indicator would that be considered?

Stupid Pakistanis...army has not released any photos..those photos were published by some stupid website..army never...beware pakistanion ek din hum aise hi aapke mulk mein guske laqvi aur hafeez ko bhi aide hi maarenge.

Last edited:
Height of incompetence:

"In the initial phase of Operation Parakram itself, after the December 2001 Parliament attack, over 100 soldiers were killed and 250 injured during mine-laying operations."

Don't flatter your self, you are already looking like a fool! This happened in skirmishes, if it was war, you would be falling all over yourself.
just think for a minute. how did 3000 incompetent hindu soldiers force 30,000 strong divine muslim soldiers to surrender?

khusyani bili khamba choosey

Yeh kya hai? Tabdeeli? Khisyani billi khamba nochay to suna tha, par choosey :undecided:.

Aur billi bychari ka kya kasoor hai bahi kay ussay khamba chuswa dia .................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom