What's new

Picture of Indian Soldiers on Imaginary Myanmar Operation is 2 Years Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arey oo samba..the article only said Indians did not kill those insurgents in Myanmar but in Indian territory itself.Indian govt has never officially declared that we went into Myanmar (even if we did both Myanmar and India would deny it so as not to be labelled a violator of some other country's sovereignty). India has maintained that those insurgents were killed in indo Myanmar border.first develop some reading skills.

Arey oo samba..the article only said Indians did not kill those insurgents in Myanmar but in Indian territory itself.Indian govt has never officially declared that we went into Myanmar (even if we did both Myanmar and India would deny it so as not to be labelled a violator of some other country's sovereignty). India has maintained that those insurgents were killed in indo Myanmar border.first develop some reading skills.

Then why all the breast thumping for the last two days?

6a01538ec67059970b016760a85665970b-800wi

Hum apne proxies se un dehshath gardhon ko maarenge..I know it isnt feasible for Indian army to enter pak.

Kitna cute munna hai yeh! Hafiz aur Lakhvi bohot kharab log hain. Bohot buri martay hain Indians ki. Acha ab mummy k pas ja k so jao. Aap ki feed ka time bhi ho gia hai :)

This was already pointed out by Indians right after it was posted. Basically you're late.

This is just an example of the Indian media going all out to get a scoop, and doesnt verify the source and material.

i am aware of how information is suppressed in your country especially bad stuff about PA but there are a lot of things you need to be aware about
I dont know how their lost army members have been sleeping at nights.

How the mighty have fallen. :)
article-2320896-19A4D822000005DC-852_468x286.jpg
I have just came here to tell everyone the truth so take it as that and not any means to offend anyone. But i always see on pdf that my friends brings 1962 war but forgets this
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia so that makes clear who are mighty
so i would really like everyone to debate on a good thread and subject rather than spreading lies Indians should also take a look at this and gives the same reply if anyone brings 1962 .
I would really like everyone to make good threads and subjects so that we can have a peaceful debate
@Scienceoftheindus

Last edited:
NDTV: Air Strikes or Special Forces: How the Myanmar Attack was Meticulously Planned
All India | Reported by Sudhi Ranjan Sen, Edited by Anindita Sanyal | Updated: June 11, 2015

army-operation-650_650x400_41433920964.jpg

This photo released to the media by the Indian Army shows the operations inside Myanmar

NEW DELHI: Action within 72 hours - that was what the political leadership had suggested to the Army to liquidate the militant camps across Myanmar. And one of the ways considered to achieve it was the use of Sukhoi and MIG 29 fighter jets, top sources told NDTV.

The first plan had to be dropped because of logistical problems. The second - due to the possibility of huge collateral damage, the sources said.

But action was imperative. Retaliatory strikes had to be taken against militants who ambushed an Army convoy last week killing 18 army men, the heaviest casualty the Army has seen in two decades.

Two militant camps were zeroed on, an officer said. The first one was in Onjha - a few km from Chashad on India-Myanmar border in Manipur - which housed a medley of militants. The more important one was in Ponyu in Myanmar - a few kilometres from the Nagaland border - which housed the militants of NSCN(K), that played a key role in the Manipur attack.

Cancelling a visit to Bangladesh with Prime Minister Narendra Modi, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval headed for Manipur. So did Army chief Dalbir Singh Suhag, who was to visit the UK.

The two men suggested a surgical attack by 21 Para (Special Forces), a top official in the security infrastructure told NDTV.

The 21 Para (Special Forces) which were selected to carry out the strike, are an elite corps. They train at night and are trained for combat firing, reflex shooting, underwater diving, handling of explosives, free falls, para jumping and deprivation exercises - which means doing all this without food and water for long stretches. Their main weapon -- Israeli-made Tavor Rifles.

The strike was planned for Monday but had to be postponed by a day to get clearance from the Prime Minister, sources said.

Meticulous planning several days; the operation lasted around 45 minutes.

A little after midnight on Tuesday, around 80 Special Forces troops were dropped a little ahead of the border by Dhruv helicopters, from where they stealthily made their way through the dense forests of Myanmar to the Ponyu and Ojia camps.

They smashed the camps - which were said to house nearly 150 militants. After the operation, they walked back to the pick-up point, from where they were evacuated by helicopters.

I have just came here to tell everyone the truth so take it as that and not any means of offend anyone. But i always see on pdf that my friends brings 1962 war but forgets this
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia so that makes clear who are mighty
so i would really like everyone to debate on a good thread and subject rather than spreading lies Indians should also take a look at this and gives the same reply if anyone brings 1962 .
I would really like everyone to make good threads and subjects so that we can have a peaceful debate
@Scienceoftheindus
Thanks for the information.. I never knew that we have defeated China in a war.

Reactions: 9ad
Calm down. Don't go insulting people whom you don't even know.

@Indus Falcon @Shinigami @scionoftheindus

Stop it, all three of you. This isn't a dick measuring contest. You aren't 12 years old, so quit acting like it.

So you gonna let them get away with just an innocent harmless piece of advice of not insulting others;No -ve ratings,not even warnings,forget about bans!!I wonder what would have been your reaction if some Indian member had abused your Army on similar lines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom