What's new

PDF's obsession about KSA's (Arabs in general) trade ties with India - Arabs winning the trade war

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea.

If the US had dedicated similar hostile efforts towards Pakistan or Turkey, as it did towards Iraq and certain other Arab states. You'd be fuked up right now.

The US has done little to nothing against you or Turkey, and you should be happy with that. They could ruin you in many ways.

Ruin us ? Lol ...Looks like you forgot the peace deal that just happened b/w taliban and US because of Pakistan.

You couldn't protect your country from foreign invasions... Israel came and bombed your nuclear reactor... Israel couldn't do it to us.

You need to be humble. When Iraq becomes a superpower or half of it, then you can boast.

Ruin us ? Lol ...Looks like you forgot the peace deal that just happened b/w taliban and US because of Pakistan.

You couldn't protect your country from foreign invasions... Israel came and bombed your nuclear reactor... Israel couldn't do it to us.

You need to be humble. When Iraq becomes a superpower or half of it, then you can boast.

Taliban is not a threat to America, if America designated Pakistan as hostile they could cause you major problems in many ways.

Iraq was in a war with Iran when Israel did that. Also you do not understand, I do not boast about Iraq being great or in the name of Iraq. I speak of Arabization, which you already are affected by.

Who said Iraq was great, stop wasting my time.

PDF never disappoints. I am enjoying this.

giphy.gif

@camelguy

Have you visited Iraq recently?

No, didn't have time but left Denmark finally.

I stopped following Iraq updates daily, since there's not that much nowadays as back during the ISIS days.

A few calm months/years would suit Iraq more than anything else. In fact the next decade should be used to mostly look inwards and help restore what was lost in the past 40 + years. Hopefully the useless political situation can be solved and everything that we have discussed time and time again can be solved.

That and Iraq and the Arab world increasing its ties by each day.

Personally I hope that KSA will do the same and look inwards for the next 10 years mostly. End the Yemen nonsense too. There is no political will or bravery to even capture Hudaydah due to international pressure despite that being easily achievable. If the regime has no intentions of doing what they should be doing, better leave it and join hands with the Houthis or whatever. In a few decades, Yemen and KSA should join hands and become a part of the same entity. Here is hoping for regional Arab unification. We badly need it. No other long-term solutions and the only logical/sensible thing to do.

The disunity/divide is nonsense and only suits hostile entities and weakens us. Not normal historically speaking either.

Too bad with that corona virus nonsense around. Could hurt the economies of the region.

Taliban is not a threat to America, if America designated Pakistan as hostile they could cause you major problems in many ways.

Iraq was in a war with Iran when Israel did that. Also you do not understand, I do not boast about Iraq being great or in the name of Iraq. I speak of Arabization, which you already are affected by.

Who said Iraq was great, stop wasting my time.

Hahaha...

Your own arab brothers gave their land to Americans to bomb you. Have you forgotten that ? Your own arab brothers.

You arabs are funny..

Hahaha...

Your own arab brothers gave their land to Americans to bomb you. Have you forgotten that ? Your own arab brothers.

You arabs are funny..

That's their governments, which require Arabization. Likewise, Baghdad requires Arabization.

The effort is one that transcends borders, Saddam wasn't the right solution as he took a giant shit on all other Arab states. That policy does not work. I do not need validation from Arabs of other states.

This can be seen in many ways, another way to see it is that Iraq invaded Kuwait which is the opportunity the US used to establish itself in the region. Faults were made in many ways. Today the faggots are everywhere, the problem is no longer in certain countries and it's beyond your understanding.

Keep to Pakistan, my semi-Arabized Pakistani.

Hahaha...

You arabs are funny..

Kindly don't comment on internal Arab matters when you are clueless. 22 Arab regimes in power and 500 + million Arabs have nothing to do with each other politically. They are a world apart.

Secondly in 1991, it was the foolishness of Saddam (by invading Kuwait - a fellow Arab country) that caused the intervention of the world community, including most Arab countries from Morocco to Syria to KSA to Egypt to practically everyone except Gaddafi ruled Libya and Saleh ruled Yemen.

In 2003, from what I recall, only Kuwait was involved and that too because of the regime being butthurt due to the 1991 invasion of Kuwait and them hating Saddam. Doubt that most Kuwaitis wanted any harm to occur for Iraq or Iraqis by the hands of the US given the close people to people ties.

That's their governments, which require Arabization. Likewise, Baghdad requires Arabization.

The effort is one that transcends borders, Saddam wasn't the right solution as he took a giant shit on all other Arab states. That policy does not work. I do not need validation from Arabs of other states.

This can be seen in many ways, another way to see it is that Iraq invaded Kuwait which is the opportunity the US used to establish itself in the region. Faults were made in many ways. Today the faggots are everywhere, the problem is no longer in certain countries and it's beyond your understanding.

Semi-Arabized. Wonderful description but nevertheless accurate.:lol:

Beyond my understanding...

You guys are only good at killing each other..

Beyond my understanding...

You guys are only good at killing each other..

That's what the white man says to justify any chaos/war they cause in our region, that 'our' region includes you btw. Not long ago Waziristan was burning, you lost many due to terrorism.

Did you forget, have you turned into a white man or something?

Kindly don't comment on internal Arab matters when you are clueless. 22 Arab regimes in power and 500 + million Arabs have nothing to do with each other politically. They are a world apart.

Secondly in 1991, it was the foolishness of Saddam (by invading Kuwait - a fellow Arab country) that caused the intervention of the world community, including most Arab countries from Morocco to Syria to KSA to Egypt to practically everyone except Gaddafi ruled Libya and Saleh ruled Yemen.

In 2003, from what I recall, only Kuwait was involved and that too because of the regime being butthurt due to the 1991 invasion of Kuwait and them hating Saddam. Doubt that most Kuwaitis wanted any harm to occur for Iraq or Iraqis by the hands of the US given the close people to people ties.

Semi-Arabized. Wonderful description but nevertheless accurate.:lol:

Who cares.... The fact that other arab " brothers " gave their land to bomb another arab country and people...

Pan-Arabization my ***....You guys are only good at killing each other...Even a tiny nation like Israel whop your asses daily. Together with US , you get heavy beating daily... What disgrace your existence has become.

That's what the white man says to justify any chaos/war they cause in our region, that 'our' region includes you btw. Not long ago Waziristan was burning, you lost many due to terrorism.

Did you forget, have you turned into a white man or something?

Yes because they were infected with the virus called " wahabbism" .. Your arab brothers aka terrorist came and settled there and created this problem for us. We were benevolent and you took advantage of that.. But the good thing is we bombed you and your Pakistani collaborators back to stone age...Now it is peaceful

Also , we defeated US in Afghanistan too..Whereas you got your *** kicked not once but twice...You got twice occupied but your arab bothers didn't do anything ... In fact they helped the country that invaded you...lol...But Iraqi fools like you will still lick the balls of KSA and Kuwait that supplied bases to US .

Who cares.... The fact that other arab " brothers " gave their land to bomb another arab country and people...

Pan-Arabization my ***....You guys are only good at killing each other...Even a tiny nation like Israel whop your asses daily. Together with US , you get heavy beating daily... What disgrace your existence has become.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization. It was the glory of the world for millennia. As for Arab military conquests, few people on the planet can compete with us historically. Look at my avatar. I had to downsize it as otherwise it would not show all of the territories. Arabs have created the by far largest empires of all people in the Muslim world.

What is a few decades of unrest? You, as already told, would be smacked by the US as well. Take a look at your military history in the region alone and don't make us laugh.

As for tiny Israel (itself an almost ethnically Arab Jewish state as I already wrote), last time I checked Israel is far stronger (nuclear armed too and mostly a child of US/West/enjoys full Western protection more than any other country in the world) than unarmed and defenseless Palestinians and killing a few 1000 more Arab soldiers (Arab-Israeli casualties in the past 70 years are almost the same) in Egypt, equipped with shitty Soviet junk, while fighting for your very own existence (unlike Egyptians) and agains useless regimes that conspired against each other (Arab regimes back then) is no achievement.

The same Jews lived under the thumb of Arabs/under our protection for millennia.

Once again, come out of your anti-Arab phobia despite being Arabized yourself to a degree.

Yes because they were infected with the virus called " wahabbism" .. Your arab brothers aka terrorist came and settled there and created this problem for us. We were benevolent and you took advantage of that.. But the good thing is we bombed you and your Pakistani collaborators back to stone age...Now it is peaceful

Also , we defeated US in Afghanistan too..Whereas you got your *** kicked not once but twice...You got twice occupied but your arab bothers didn't do anything ... In fact they helped the country that invaded you...lol...But Iraqi fools like you will still lick the balls of KSA and Kuwait that supplied bases to US .

Likewise Iraq and Baghdad was seeing bombings on a daily basis, today it has decreased to a very minimum level. Self-congratulating yourself too much you little monkey.

If we lick nuts then everyone licks nuts, we've been the most aggressive country in many ways.

The Arab world is the cradle of civilization. It was the glory of the world for millennia. As for Arab military conquests, few people on the planet can compete with us historically.

What is a few decades of unrest? You, as already told, would be smacked by the US as well. Take a look at your military history in the region alone and don't make us laugh.

As for tiny Israel, last time I checked Israel is far stronger (nuclear armed too and mostly a child of US/West/enjoys full Western protection more than any other country in the world) than unarmed and defenseless Palestinians and killing a few 1000 more Arab soldiers (Arab-Israeli casualties in the past 70 years are almost the same) in Egypt, equipped with shitty Soviet junk, while fighting for your very own existence (unlike Egyptians) and agains useless regimes that conspired against each other (Arab regimes back then) is no achievement.

The same Jews lived under the thumb of Arabs/under our protection for millennia.

Once again, come out of your anti-Arab phobia despite being Arabized yourself to a degree.

Our military record is far far better than you pathetic arabs... You guys are occupied , killed in millions , your mothers and sisters raped by "infidels" , your arab countries have become a shit hole , your nuclear reactors get blown up and etc.

A loser always goes back in time , keep moving back because you have nothing to show in present time.

Your economy runs on migrants and your defense rests with infidels...

We were smacked by US and look what we did to them in Afghanistan....

You have nothing to show except humiliation.

Also , we are partially hinduized , arabized , turkised , afghanized , mongolized and etc...

Likewise Iraq and Baghdad was seeing bombings on a daily basis, today it has decreased to a very minimum level. Self-congratulating yourself too much you little monkey.

If we lick nuts then everyone licks nuts, we've been the most aggressive country in many ways.

All talks and nothing to show... Your parliament recently tried to pass a resolution to kick out US and guess what nothing happened .... lol .... Your government can't do shit..

Tone done your arrogance you filthy arab.. You have nothing to show except going back in times.. Try to get your home in order and then talk...You look like a jack-*** when you speak such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom