What's new

PDF's obsession about KSA's (Arabs in general) trade ties with India - Arabs winning the trade war

Status
Not open for further replies.
All talks and nothing to show... Your parliament recently tried to pass a resolution to kick out US and guess what nothing happened .... lol .... Your government can't do shit..

Tone done your arrogance you filthy arab.. You have nothing to show except going back in times.. Try to get your home in order and then talk...You look like a jack-*** when you speak such nonsense.

Our parliament is not the executive branch, we don't need the US military out of certain airbases. That's Iranian not Iraqi interests. Iraqi gov didn't try to remove the US.

See you later, bitch.

Our parliament is not the executive branch, we don't need the US military out of certain airbases. That's Iranian not Iraqi interests. Iraqi gov didn't try to remove the US.

See you later, bitch.

Either way...You are a occupied state and also a shit hole..

Calling me bitch won't make Iraq turn into a superpower..

Filthy arab , go wash american boots.

Ur countries are on a fight against time

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gulfs-financial-wealth-could-be-over-in-15-years-imf.652893/

And I dont see any of you diversifying away from oil lol Qataris with their wealth funds will do fine since its a 300k population but UAE,KSA and the other ones certainly not combined with climate change there will be a lot of trouble in the coming decades.

Keep dreaming. As I wrote, KSA has natural resources worth trillions of USD other than oil and gas. Neither of those two going anywhere. Our non-oil economy is booming as well and every future prognosis puts our economy in the top 20-15 in the world. Our current position is 18. Our population keeps growing as well so we will never lack hands.

Our sovereign wealth fund remains one of the largest in the world and we have the least debt-trade ratio in the world alongside with a few select countries unlike for instance Turkey which is enormously indebted and operates with a negative trade surplus annually.

The best thing that occurred in recent years (for the future of KSA and the GCC) was the fall of oil prices as it has forced the countries to diversify more than ever. Case in point the so far successful Saudi Arabia Vision 2030 which is just the beginning.

In a few decades all of the GCC will be united into 1 single country as well. Most likely 2-3 large and huge and powerful Arab regional countries will emerge too.

As for alternative energy sources, KSA has the largest potential for wind and solar in the region (by far).

Our military record is far far better than you pathetic arabs... You guys are occupied , killed in millions , your mothers and sisters raped by "infidels" , your arab countries have become a shit hole , your nuclear reactors get blown up and etc.

A loser always goes back in time , keep moving back because you have nothing to show in present time.

Your economy runs on migrants and your defense rests with infidels...

We were smacked by US and look what we did to them in Afghanistan....

You have nothing to show except humiliation.

Also , we are partially hinduized , arabized , turkised , afghanized , mongolized and etc...

All talks and nothing to show... Your parliament recently tried to pass a resolution to kick out US and guess what nothing happened .... lol .... Your government can't do shit..

Tone done your arrogance you filthy arab.. You have nothing to show except going back in times.. Try to get your home in order and then talk...You look like a jack-*** when you speak such nonsense.

LOL. You have no military history compared to Arabs. A joke to compare. Historically you are a conquered region on the other hand. Which wars have you ever won for instance? Instead of insulting and writing utter historical nonsense, grow up and face the facts. You don't compare with Arab military history. Few do. Move on and save the insults for Indians or whoever instead.

As for the US, you would stand no chance against the US of 1991 or 2003. Not much different from Iraq. At least the Iraqi resistance inflicted much more harm (killed more US troops) than the Afghans have done in 20 years and that in less than half amount of the time (8 years, 2003-2011). So much for that. And if anything has taught anything it is that foreigners always leave defeated in the Arab world eventually. We saw the US fiasco in Iraq and every invader in the past too.

So much abuse. Anyway, current situation in gulf is worrisome. More or less gulf will be a vessel state of Israel if these insurgencies keep going.
Gulfor should give his stance on Indian Muslims as these things are remembed.
Also it should spend on inovation. No Muslim Nobel laureate came out in decades.
Anyway i bet if isreal turns against you India will help isreal. Sure after calculation. As they hate all afghani, Arabs and turk and lastly Pakistani.

Keep dreaming. As I wrote, KSA has natural resources worth trillions of USD other than oil and gas. Neither of those two going anywhere. Our non-oil economy is booming as well and every future prognosis puts our economy in the top 20-15 in the world. Our current position is 18. Our population keeps growing as well so we will never lack hands.

Future projections are a tricky thing and im not aware of any Statistic which puts ur economy in the top 20 in the future. It might be now because oil-prices are still somewhat profitable but they are on downward trend and thats the reality.

Our sovereign wealth fund remains one of the largest in the world and we have the least debt-trade ratio in the world alongside with a few select countries unlike for instance Turkey which is enormously indebted and operates with a negative trade surplus annually.

Ur wealth fund wont safe ur country tho and the difference between Saudi Arabia and Turkey is that Turkey has a manufacturing and services centered economy and Turkey itself is not indebt, its the private sector. Furthermore The exports in 2017 were 157 billion USD while imports were around 234 billion in 2019 our exports reached 180 billion USD while the imports even further decreased to 210 billion USD and by 2020 we expect an increase of exports to 190-200 billion USD and with the current rate there wont a trade deifict in 2-3 years

The best thing that occurred in recent years (for the future of KSA and the GCC) was the fall of oil prices as it has forced the countries to diversity more than ever. Case in point the so far successful Saudi Arabia Vision 2030 which is just the beginning.

I dont think you will succeed with that and the IMF is sceptical too.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gulfs-financial-wealth-could-be-over-in-15-years-imf.652893/
As for alternative energy sources, KSA has the largest potential for wind and solar in the region (by far).

Most countries do but thats exactly the reason why countries like urs are having more and more problems.

In the end all will be Arabized.

For now I will leave the thread with a nice video of Arabism, goodnight to all soon to be Arabized elements.

We need a new Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti to unite the Arab world, by force if necessary. It will be for the better and long overdue.

You don't compare with Arab military history
Anyway Portugal was power so was Britain and so was Arab. I bet neither afghani nor Iraqi won nor Vietnamese. Yes if US attack Pak they will win but will lose eventually.
I mean Mongolian might have ruled large portion of land but now, menas nothing.
So to sum up don't live in past and trade with whom you want.

It is a fact that we Pakistanis fail to understand the ARAB world as it stands. Our perceptions about the Arab world still suffer from the cold war era leftist narratives, cognitive bias and propaganda. We never try to see the Arab world through the glasses of realpolitik. The biggest lesson of evolution is adaptation which we never seem to learn. Is there any room for realpolitik in PDF ?

Future projections are a tricky thing and im not aware of any Statistic which puts ur economy in the top 20 in the future. It might be now because oil-prices are still somewhat profitable but they are on downward trend and thats the reality.

Ur wealth fund wont safe ur country tho and the difference between Saudi Arabia and Turkey is that Turkey has a manufacturing and services centered economy and Turkey itself is not indebt, its the private sector. Furthermore The exports in 2017 were 157 billion USD while imports were around 234 billion in 2019 our exports reached 180 billion USD while the imports even further decreased to 210 billion USD and by 2020 we expect an increase of exports to 190-200 billion USD and with the current rate there wont a trade deifict in 2-3 years

I dont think you will succeed with that and the IMF is sceptical too.

Most countries do but thats exactly the reason why countries like urs are having more and more problems.

Look at all the economic prognosis of recent years. KSA is always in the top 20. Most often than not in the top 15. Our non-oil economy is booming and it is complete and utter nonsense that we don't have a manufacturing sector. We have one of the largest educational, petrochemical, mineral, agricultural, alternative energy industries in the region. Largest stock exchange in the region too. Largest religious tourism in the world. A booming newly developed tourism sector with huge potential. Best ranked universities in the Muslim world. A booming indigenous military sector etc.

Suggest taking a look at the "made in KSA" thread on the Arab section or some Twitter accounts. Daily updates of the enormous projects undergoing in KSA. Building booms worth 1 trillion USD etc. New industrial cities build from scratch, NEOM, 1000's of new factories etc.

Booming private sector etc. All that without ANY taxation (one of the largest income sources for every country) and decades of neglect on those fronts. Moreover we have one of the youngest populations in the world, perfect for economic growth.

IMF Is useless, a few years ago they were propagandizing 24/7 that KSA would go bankrupt. How did that go?:lol:

BTW KSA just approved the largest state budget in history for this year. Largest amount going to education.

The future is bright and as I wrote in 50-100 years time, the GCC would likely merge into 1 powerful country or there being 2-3 powerful Arab countries rather than the 20 + current ones. Only way forward as those small GCC states will be swallowed up by KSA most likely. Bahrain is already a de facto Saudi Arabian province.

You need a War, that will involve every single entity around and with no End in sight.

War is no stranger for Arabs nor do we fear it (the people). We are people of war. I say go for it if it results in the much needed political unity. I would even support Bashar al-Assad if he could somehow achieve that feat in some alternative universe.

War is no stranger for Arabs nor do we fear it (the people). We are people of war. I say go for it if it results in the much needed political unity. I would even support Bashar al-Assad if he could somehow achieve that feat in some alternative universe.

We may "The people" not fear War... But we are doing everything in our power to keep far from it...
I will not go too deep into the Syrian war ... But Syria and the "political correctness" of the region is a failure that will resonate in years to come as a cowardice of the Arabs... When you need "others" to clean you a$$... you know the region is in deep sh*t.

That conflict should have been taken care by us in the first place, with whatever means possible... be it with an Arab force to invade and clean that Assad Traitor/sellout or make sure no one get inbtw us...

But our Govs... know that if they do it... they will be next in the line... They wanted to save their A$$, now we pay.

And Libya is next... Nothing is done... with the emirati retards taking themselves for the US or some sort of superretard in the block... and backing an ASSad 2.0... that will sell his country to whoever just to get that tripoli chair...
INSTEAD of f*cking rising a f*cking Army and f*cking invade that piece of land, Get rid of cockroaches on both sides and put someone in it... that will no sell us out at the first Dollar/rubble under his nose...
But nah... we all here waiting who's the next to take part of the pie...

Anyway...

Last edited:
It is a fact that we Pakistanis fail to understand the ARAB world as it stands. Our perceptions about the Arab world still suffer from the cold war era leftist narratives, cognitive bias and propaganda. We never try to see the Arab world through the glasses of realpolitik. The biggest lesson of evolution is adaptation which we never seem to learn. Is there any room for realpolitik in PDF ?

They never learn...Still the ummah chummah is going on. The average Pakistani is as dumb as it gets.

Look at all the economic prognosis of recent years. KSA is always in the top 20. Most often than not in the top 15. Our non-oil economy is booming and it is complete and utter nonsense that we don't have a manufacturing sector. We have one of the largest educational, petrochemical, mineral, agricultural, alternative energy industries in the region. Largest stock exchange in the region too. Largest religious tourism in the world. A booming newly developed tourism sector with huge potential. Best ranked universities in the Muslim world. A booming indigenous military sector etc.

I do, exports falling https://tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/exports + https://tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/exports-by-category
and I see that ur bullshitting.
"Saudi Arabia Exports
Saudi Arabia's economy is highly dependent on oil exports (87 percent of total exports) and the state-owned firm Aramco is the world's largest oil producing and exporting company. Main export partners are: United States (14 percent of total exports), Japan (13 percent), China (12 percent), South Korea (10 percent) and India (8 percent). Others include: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Singapore and Twain."

Suggest taking a look at the "made in KSA" thread on the Arab section or some Twitter accounts. Daily updates of the enormous projects undergoing in KSA. Building booms worth 1 trillion USD etc. New industrial cities build from scratch, NEOM, 1000's of new factories etc.
thats not how the private sector works, its not cities skylines or simcity.

Booming private sector etc. All that without ANY taxation (one of the largest income sources for every country) and decades of neglect on those fronts. Moreover we have one of the youngest populations in the world, perfect for economic growth.

"Saudi Arabia’s economy barely expanded last year, increasing the need for the government to reconsider its planned spending cuts to deliver faster growth in 2020 in the face of disruptions from the coronavirus and the prospect of lower energy prices.

Held back by curbs on oil output negotiated by OPEC, the economy of the world’s biggest crude exporter expanded just 0.3% in 2019, down from 2.4% a year earlier and short of the government’s forecast of 0.4%.

Offsetting an acceleration in non-oil growth to 3.3%, the oil sector shrank 3.6%, the most since at least 2011, according to data released Sunday by the General Authority for Statistics."
I dont know tbh. doesnt look that promising,
IMF Is useless, a few years ago they were propagandizing 24/7 that KSA would go bankrupt. How did that go?:lol:

Its not just the IMF tho.

BTW KSA just approved the largest state budget in history for this year. Largest amount going to education.

The future is bright and as I wrote in 50-100 years time, the GCC would likely merge into 1 powerful country or there being 2-3 powerful Arab countries rather than the 20 + current ones. Only way forward as those small GCC states will be swallowed up by KSA most likely. Bahrain is already a de facto Saudi Arabian province.

Lets hope. My biggest concern is simply that its a reality that these oil prices are getting lower while ur pop increases combined with climate change there is a lot of trouble in the making and for that Im curious to see what Turkeys plans are with regards to its border security but thats another topic.

I do, exports falling https://tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/exports + https://tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/exports-by-category
and I see that ur bullshitting.
"Saudi Arabia Exports
Saudi Arabia's economy is highly dependent on oil exports (87 percent of total exports) and the state-owned firm Aramco is the world's largest oil producing and exporting company. Main export partners are: United States (14 percent of total exports), Japan (13 percent), China (12 percent), South Korea (10 percent) and India (8 percent). Others include: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Singapore and Twain."

thats not how the private sector works, its not cities skylines or simcity.

"Saudi Arabia’s economy barely expanded last year, increasing the need for the government to reconsider its planned spending cuts to deliver faster growth in 2020 in the face of disruptions from the coronavirus and the prospect of lower energy prices.

Held back by curbs on oil output negotiated by OPEC, the economy of the world’s biggest crude exporter expanded just 0.3% in 2019, down from 2.4% a year earlier and short of the government’s forecast of 0.4%.

Offsetting an acceleration in non-oil growth to 3.3%, the oil sector shrank 3.6%, the most since at least 2011, according to data released Sunday by the General Authority for Statistics."
I dont know tbh. doesnt look that promising,

Its not just the IMF tho.

Lets hope. My biggest concern is simply that its a reality that these oil prices are getting lower while ur pop increases combined with climate change there is a lot of trouble in the making and for that Im curious to see what Turkeys plans are with regards to its border security but thats another topic.

All outdated nonsense. No offense. I don't bother finding numerous links right now (I have created threads about the Saudi Arabian economy where 100's of links and updates are present) to disprove that narrative. What I wrote though is very much accurate.

I can find IMF reports and other sensationalist news about the doom and gloom of Turkey and practically every other country as well to create a narrative.

However only the future will tell what will happen. I for once have no worries.

We may "The people" not fear War... But we are doing everything in our power to keep far from it...
I will not go too deep into the Syrian war ... But Syria and the "political correctness" of the region is a failure that will resonate in years to come as a cowardice of the Arabs... When you need "others" to clean you a$$... you know the region is in deep sh*t.

That conflict should have been taken care by us in the first place, with whatever means possible... be it with an Arab force to invade and clean that Assad Traitor/sellout or make sure no one get inbtw us...

But our Govs... know that if they do it... they will be next in the line... They wanted to save their A$$, now we pay.

And Libya is next... Nothing is done... with the emirati retards taking themselves for the US or some sort of superretard in the block... and backing an ASSad 2.0... that will sell his country to whoever just to get that tripoli chair...
INSTEAD of f*cking rising a f*cking Army and f*cking invade that piece of land, Get rid of cockroaches on both sides and put someone in it... that will no sell us out at the first Dollar/rubble under his nose...
But nah... we all here waiting who's the next to take part of the pie...

Anyway...

The Syrian mess is the work of Syrians and mostly the Al-Assad regime. The reason why Arab regimes are not more involved in Syria is because most Arab countries have their own mess to solve or their own conflicts. That would never have occurred in another time period. Moreover that cowardice has nothing to do with the Arab people but regimes in power who are more busy protecting their thrones. Initially (2010-2015) most Arabs were willing to go to great lengths to intervene in Arab hotspots. Mostly religiously motivated people. If they had been given the opportunity and help necessary from Arab states, the Syrian battleground would have changed forever but the Arab regime looked at them as a danger.

Similar to no united Arab front emerging in terms of the Syrian opposition. The same Syrian opposition that has been divided. KSA was not willing to support pro-MB groups, while Qatar was. Later ISIS emerged and hijacked everything. Before that Al-Nusra (AL-Qaeda) was fighting against the same ISIS. A total mess.

I agree, I have been saying that for years but nobody listened to me. When I talk about Arab solutions for Arab problems, my posts are ignored. You are saying what I have been saying from day 1.

I agree with Libya as well.

Yemen too. Hudaydah could have been conquered ages ago but the regime is afraid of the international backlash and nonsense of "Yemen starving" etc. It is what it is.

I don't blame any foreigner here, they are must taking advantage of Arab regime failure and mostly Al-Assad regime failure. The victims are the average Syrian. Scattered across the world and with a destroyed country. For what exactly? Could those retards not sit together and find a political solution that would have saved the country and numerous lives? You get that with trash regimes. Mubarak, Ben Ali and Saleh were all trash but at least they saved their countries (back then) from a worse fate.

My hope is that we will see more fireworks in the region (hate to say it as innocents will die and it is easy to write about such serious things) for the region to change fundamentally. I wrote about the need for our own WW1 and WW2 in the region. Something truly devastating that will change the region for the better for good. Europe was the main battlefield for centuries in the world. Look at Europe now. Only Eastern Ukraine is unstable. Of course divisions in Europe are growing but they at least had 70+ years of development and peace. Especially Western Europe.

We need something similar.

The Arab League should turn into a EU like organization. Free movement of people, goods, economic, political etc. integration. Greater people to people exposure. Greater educational, scientific, military cooperation. GCC should long ago have merged into a single country with the same currency and a unified military (the latter largely the case already). Best thing that could have happened really. Same with the idiotic conflict nowadays but it looks to be solved eventually at last. Much welcome.

We share almost everything in common. You can walk from Oman in the East to Morocco in the West without leaving a single Arab country. Instead we are divided (thanks to regimes in power and past ones) and often our own worst enemies. It is a bit of a joke when you think about it.

All outdated nonsense. No offense. I don't bother finding numerous links right now (I have created threads about the Saudi Arabian economy where 100's of links and updates are present) to disprove that narrative. What I wrote though is very much accurate.

I can find IMF reports and other sensationalist news about the doom and gloom of Turkey and practically every other country as well to create a narrative.

However only the future will tell what will happen. I for once have no worries.

The Syrian mess is the work of Syrians and mostly the Al-Assad regime. The reason why Arab regimes are not more involved in Syria is because most Arab countries have their own mess to solve or their own conflicts. That would never have occurred in another time period. Moreover that cowardice has nothing to do with the Arab people but regimes in power who are more busy protecting their thrones. Initially (2010-2015) most Arabs were willing to go to great lengths to intervene in Arab hotspots. Mostly religiously motivated people. If they had been given the opportunity and help necessary from Arab states, the Syrian battleground would have changed forever but the Arab regime looked at them as a danger.

Similar to no united Arab front emerging in terms of the Syrian opposition. The same Syrian opposition that has been divided. KSA was not willing to support pro-MB groups, while Qatar was. Later ISIS emerged and hijacked everything. Before that Al-Nusra (AL-Qaeda) was fighting against the same ISIS. A total mess.

I agree, I have been saying that for years but nobody listened to me. When I talk about Arab solutions for Arab problems, my posts are ignored. You are saying what I have been saying from day 1.

I agree with Libya as well.

Yemen too. Hudaydah could have been conquered ages ago but the regime is afraid of the international backlash and nonsense of "Yemen starving" etc. It is what it is.

I don't blame any foreigner here, they are must taking advantage of Arab regime failure and mostly Al-Assad regime failure. The victims are the average Syrian. Scattered across the world and with a destroyed country. For what exactly? Could those retards not sit together and find a political solution that would have saved the country and numerous lives? You get that with trash regimes. Mubarak, Ben Ali and Saleh were all trash but at least they saved their countries (back then) from a worse fate.

Ofc It's Arab regimes, but the people are not that better... They all afraid to lose something they don't even have in the first place. As if they were living with Gold next to their beds or their "country" was a Japan look alike... They need to have their "false" hope crushed if we need a change of Regimes and finally move on...

I was at a time for this search of stability, Thinking give them some Freedom here and there, some Money here and there, get out of their old self... and maybe they will see the bigger picture... but nah... It's not for us right now... We aren't "in peace" with our forefathers mistakes... That old cancerous cell is still around and need to be removed first and that BY all mean.

ALL the f*cking post-Independance idelogies need to get bleached... and if Chaos is needed, Chaos it will be. If we do not make that move... EVERY F*CKING thing we make, will have a Damocles sword upon it.
Like per exemple NEOM... Good project... But bound to fail if the "Leadership/Regime/Ideologies" of the last century still remain...
I believed that Maybe, we could get our heads out and build something great... but unfortunately I came to the realisation... an Ideological Pogrom is necessary... and Blood is needed.

As for Foreigners, I don't blame them, per se... They took advantage of it... it's our fault. That's why I still "Hope" that TR increased involvement will Finally trigger something... But with Erdogan... They may taking the same road as us...

So... who's next...
Iranians? pfff... Weak as f*ck...
Israelis? They are turning into another Lambda Arab Regime...
EU? They should pray day and night, that their forefathers aren't around, or those c*cks will be hanged on the side of the road...
US?No comment...
RU? Paper Bear...
China?...

They say we will fight among us for a treasure... Well... Maybe it's indeed the only hope left...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom