What's new

PDF vs CORONAVIRUS - Call to Arms!

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Seeing as the world has been held up by the first pandemic we've seen. I think instead of sitting on our behinds, let's do something instead of fighting each other. Let's fight the virus. The panic is also very real and right now you can make the world of a difference. So, I'm calling for a ceasement of all hostilities, for now, and calling to arms all members who are passionate and worried for their families and communities.

Please, below just write where you are and what can you do (i.e. anything you can provide or do such as programming, are you a doctor, psychologist, writer, etc.,). Please, let me know how many of you are interested but I want to strike back and arm our people against this menace.

ME: Psychologist, PK.

Tag others, let's rally and see what we can do. I want to create a graphical representation of precautions translated into every language and viral friendly i.e. spread them through whatsapp, fb etc., Esp training people to ward off dubious sources and not something harmful.

@StormBreaker can you please tag people?

UPDATE

Good, right now, what we need is if we have a doctor or someone who's an expert of this from a biological POV to be here and verify some information. Then let's use that to create some slides arming people with the latest info and linking back to us in case they want to be uptaded. Let's create these with dates so people know exactly when we created these and here let's link to credible sources.

We should make simple graphical infographics citing what we know of the virus, debunk some common conspiracies, tell them why social distancing is important, let them know who's most vulnerable, what to do if your area has a patient, what to do if you're sick, how the disease progresses and how important it is to remain calm because stress screws up the immune system.

Then let's advice them what precautions are necessary and so on.

We also need to monitor and debunk viral content that's spreading misinformation, especially claiming cures. We also need to keep on spreading this information.

Last edited:
Shahzade,

create tab distance between tags...
Copy paste ke nuqsanat, noticed as posted, edited...

Tag others, let's rally and see what we can do. I want to create a graphical representation of precautions translated into every language and viral friendly i.e. spread them through whatsapp, fb etc., Esp training people to ward off dubious sources and not something harmful.

@StormBreaker can you please tag people?
@Trailer23 Brother, perhaps, if you got time, some of our well versed people here could collect content, important one, about Covid-19 awareness, you could compile it for a video and PDF Management uses all their platforms to spread it as well as all our members should be instructed to mass whatsapp them...

@The Eagle @waz

Good, right now, what we need is if we have a doctor or someone who's an expert of this from a biological POV to be here and verify some information. Then let's use that to create some slides arming people with the latest info and linking back to us in case they want to be uptaded. Let's create these with dates so people know exactly when we created these and here let's link to credible sources.

We should make simple graphical infographics citing what we know of the virus, debunk some common conspiracies, tell them why social distancing is important, let them know who's most vulnerable, what to do if your area has a patient, what to do if you're sick, how the disease progresses and how important it is to remain calm because stress screws up the immune system.

Then let's advice them what precautions are necessary and so on.

We also need to monitor and debunk viral content that's spreading misinformation, especially claiming cures. We also need to keep on spreading this information.

Please read this with my updated comment now.

Kindly re-read my first post, imran bahi.
i am simple guy and i just sit in as gov said . what i can do from my home ?

It's already sold out, do you have a source for this? See, this is what I'm talking about.
Use vitamin c supplements. That boosts immune system and stops flu. Speaking from experience.

Use vitamin c supplements. That boosts immune system and stops flu. Speaking from experience.
Five things I list here, in shaa Allah people will not have to go to hospital even if they get infected.

1 - Black seed oil (1 teaspoon every second day)
2 - Olive leaf powder (1 teaspoon every day, only if someone is not using BP medicine)
3 - Vitamin C (at least 500 mg everyday)
4 - Vitamin D3 (at least 250 percent of the minimum daily allowance)
5 - Zinc supplement

Other than the above, raw honey, raw garlic, ginger and curcumin will also help greatly..

Seeing as the world has been held up by the first pandemic we've seen. I think instead of sitting on our behinds, let's do something instead of fighting each other. Let's fight the virus. The panic is also very real and right now you can make the world of a difference. So, I'm calling for a ceasement of all hostilities, for now, and calling to arms all members who are passionate and worried for their families and communities.

Please, below just write where you are and what can you do (i.e. anything you can provide or do such as programming, are you a doctor, psychologist, writer, etc.,). Please, let me know how many of you are interested but I want to strike back and arm our people against this menace.

ME: Psychologist, PK.
What my wife did is,

She printed out a template and shared with neighbors particularly targeting old neighbor explaining she is a GP so if they need immediate medical assistance or if they are self isolating and need food supplies they can contact us and we can buy them groceries etc. None of the neighbor have contacted so far but we have done our part

In my case I took responsibility of shopping on their behalf and she could check if they need to be hospitalized.

Source?
Five things I list here, in shaa Allah people will not have to go to hospital even if they get infected.

1 - Black seed oil (1 teaspoon every second day)
2 - Olive leaf powder (1 teaspoon every day, only if someone is not using BP medicine)
3 - Vitamin C (at least 500 mg everyday)
4 - Vitamin D3 (at least 250 percent of the minimum daily allowance)
5 - Zinc supplement

Other than the above, raw honey, raw garlic, ginger and curcumin will also help greatly..

Could you post a picture of that? We need to eventually head towards a neighbourhood based support system otherwise this would be a disaster. So we need such examples. We may need to develop an app or something.
What my wife did is,

She printed out a template and shared with neighbors particularly targeting old neighbor explaining she is a GP so if they need immediate medical assistance or if they are self isolating and need food supplies they can contact us and we can buy them groceries etc. None of the neighbor have contacted so far but we have done our part

In my case I took responsibility of shopping on their behalf and she could check if they need to be hospitalized.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom