What's new

Jaibi, from PDF to PAF!

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !
good luck bro
and may allah bless you for your service to pakistan

Thanks, hype! Now I will be the real Taliban hunter! :D

Kid,

You are just a child---you should never have disclosed what you were doing for the agency to which you were selected. How very stupid of you?

In your arrogance---you just wanted to strut around and show off---hey here I am---a psychologist for PAF or whatever---who in their right minds and brains would disclose such sensitive information.

Thanks, hype! Now I will be the real Taliban hunter! :D

WTF

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS----I guess no one in pakistan tells you that---.

Kid,

You are just a child---you should never have disclosed what you were doing for the agency to which you were selected. How very stupid of you?

In your arrogance---you just wanted to strut around and show off---hey here I am---a psychologist for PAF or whatever---who in their right minds and brains would disclose such sensitive information.

WTF

LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS----I guess no one in pakistan tells you that---.

Just give up bashing bright young men of Pakistan dear old man. :lol:

Let the kid join PAF, he will learn to keep secrets.
Don't worry.

Oh well----standard pakistani comment--- " don't worry "---. Chairman of the board needed to have a better sense of disclosure----well when sifarishis take over---what more can be expected.

Last edited:
Oh well----standard pakistani comment--- " don't worry "---. Chairman of the board needed to have a better sense of disclosure----well when sifarishis take over---what more can be expected.

Sorry Mr Khan to have bothered you.

Sorry Mr Khan to have bothered you.

Sir,

You have not bothered me---. What upsets me is that young men of my motherland are so callous and careless in giving out sensitive information---and not thinking at all---. It is just like a poor little kid got his new shalwar kameez on eid day and now he wants to show off his wares---.

The chairman of this board needs to set higher standards---he is getting a very senstive job and he has put it out on the world wide web for everyone in the world to know---.

I would have appreciated it much more if a professional like you would have seconded my concern. But I guess secrecy is not the pakistani way.

Just give up bashing bright young men of Pakistan dear old man. :lol:

Webby,

Why are you coming to his rescue----let him answer.

If he can answer to all the rarararara he can answer to my comments as well---or is it such----that " the comments that I like and the comments that praise me---I will respond to them---the comments that are harsh and challenging---I will hide my face ".

Sir,

You have not bothered me---. What upsets me is that young men of my motherland are so callous and careless in giving out sensitive information---and not thinking at all---. It is just like a poor little kid got his new shalwar kameez on eid day and now he wants to show off his wares---.

The chairman of this board needs to set higher standards---he is getting a very senstive job and he has put it out on the world wide web for everyone in the world to know---.

I would have appreciated it much more if a professional like you would have seconded my concern. But I guess secrecy is not the pakistani way.

Your response shows that I have bothered you.
So now you have started to insult me.
I guess this is the Pakistani way to start insulting anyone who doesn't agree to you.

Thanks & Good Day Sir.

Back
Top Bottom